Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! (86084 Views)

7 Is The Number - Ronaldo Celebrates Man United Jersey In New Picture / Odion Ighalo In A Manchester United Shirt (First Picture) / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Skmoda(m): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
maynation:
If it were other FCs it would have made more sense. What's Man United? That struggling team?
Before you quote me to spew rubbish, please sum up Man U's epl points with even Tottenham's and tell me if it's upto what we mighty REDS have.

Who leaves a more promising club for Man U??
Association over over rated jokers.
Common mediocres..........you still chasing United in terms of records ok......why mighty REDS? Lawma trash
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Izzymore(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Well done boy...

Meanwhile...Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Martinez39s(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Odion Ighalo is a good striker. I earnestly hope he shines at Man Utd.

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
maynation:
If it were other FCs it would have made more sense. What's Man United? That struggling team?
Before you quote me to spew rubbish, please sum up Man U's epl points with even Tottenham's and tell me if it's upto what we mighty REDS have.

Although am a Liverpool fan,am happy for him and want him to succeed at Many. I never knew Liverpool fans are many,now we are doing well,everybody is claiming to be a fan. Thank God you updated your dairy today. Happy new month
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Mokason28: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
LesbianBoy:
Oboy I am just watching skysport and the man there said even Antonio Conte wanted to sign Odion Ighalo for inter milan even mourinho wanted him for Tottenham. shocked shocked

No I no gree! Abeg let ighalo share his jazz man. All these people wanted to sign him grin grin
I am his jazzzzzz man DM me for great things grin

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by YoungLionken(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
maynation:

Are you a Koppite shocked
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by VanTee20(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Someone that barely perform well in our national team and made us lose to Argentina in 2018 confederation cup is the same person expected to shine in mighty man u? Its not issue of him being lucky it's the fact that man u just bought a waste and setback

He was the top scorer in an Afcon tournament where Mane, Salah and Mahrez played. He was the top scorer in the qualifying round too. The guy is not that bad abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Akachai2030(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Happy for him, just hope man united will not frustrate his life
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by maynation(f): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Although am a Liverpool fan,am happy for him and want him to succeed at Many. I never knew Liverpool fans are many,now we are doing well,everybody is claiming to be a fan. Thank God you updated your dairy today. Happy new month

Every body is claiming to be liverpool fans? undecided
I have always been a fan even in the not-too-good days.

Thanks for checking out my diarytongue
Happy new month to you too. smiley
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Sermwell(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
maynation:

you people are just too myopic!! just because Man U is struggling now doesn't mean it will not come up strong again?? signing ighalo is one of thier moves to bounce back again!! whoever thought Liverpool will be doing well today after many years of struggling?? I guess you know better than ighalo and Man Utd!! smh
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by maynation(f): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
YoungLionken:

Are you a Koppite shocked

I've always been. cool

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
maynation:

of course you are gonna get quoted......of course, if you put your hand in fire � you are gonna get burnt....regardless of current form(which can change at any time), Man Utd is still the biggest team in England in terms of revenue generated, stadium size and even trophies won...did u check out Forbes richest club list, just recently released? Man Utd getting Ighalo is just to show you how far back they have fallen not the other way around....this is a striker which most teams in England were not even looking at.....look, MAYNATION i respect you, but stop making controversial statements pls....attacking and insulting Man Utd would only generate a reaction from the fans of arguably one of the most supported teams in the world..... I believe your comments to be very disrespectful.....be careful please, thanks.
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by maynation(f): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Sermwell:

you people are just too myopic!! just because Man U is struggling now doesn't mean it will not come up strong again?? signing ighalo is one of thier moves to bounce back again!! whoever thought Liverpool will be doing well today after many years of struggling?? I guess you know better than ighalo and Man Utd!! smh

Too myopic you wrote?? You sounded so pained?
Please sign Ronaldo and Messi too and bounce back again to relegation.
Dreamers.

Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by gnykelly(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Pls I accidentally go load glo 5k instead of 500.

I want to sell the balance. Anyone interested

4k. Will sell for 3.5k. Thanks( sell share)

use the remaining for data... and enjoy the fastest speed in Africa.

Glo grandmasters of data
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Drbolie(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
egopersonified:
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, some have greatness thrust upon them.

Dream and work towards them. Life is looking for who to bless. There is so much abundance on the earth to tap from, if only we will concentrate our energy towards them. Start working, keep planning. With hard work, dedication, perseverance and patience we can achieve most, all or surpass our dreams.

Love this
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Adakintroy2:

FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
LesbianBoy:
Oboy I am just watching skysport and the man there said even Antonio Conte wanted to sign Odion Ighalo for inter milan even mourinho wanted him for Tottenham. shocked shocked

No I no gree! Abeg let ighalo share his jazz man. All these people wanted to sign him grin grin

You guys should stop all this nonsense. He was prolific in EPL , scoring almost every week. It was just money that made him move to China. If these big clubs are still looking for him now even at his age, it means the guy is still at the top of his game.
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by maynation(f): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
of course you are gonna get quoted......of course, if you put your hand in fire � you are gonna get burnt....regardless of current form(which can change at any time), Man Utd is still the biggest team in England in terms of revenue generated, stadium size and even trophies won...did u check out Forbes richest club list, just recently released? Man Utd getting Ighalo is just to show you how far back they have fallen not the other way around....this is a striker which most teams in England were not even looking at.....look, MAYNATION i respect you, but stop making controversial statements pls....attacking and insulting Man Utd would only generate a reaction from the fans of arguably one of the most supported teams in the world..... I believe your comments to be very disrespectful.....be careful please, thanks.

This is exactly how Everton started until their form can't even withstand Kano pillars.grin

Have you heard this Yoruba song 'Oluwa ma ma je kin pitan oro ninu oshi' (God, never allow me narrate past experience of wealths in abject poverty)
This is more like what you red devils are doing.

At the last lines, controversial statements? Because I told you all Ighalo made a wrong move? My dear I respect you too, we always can't agree on everything. Life is like that.

Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by s1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Thank God he just left China, at least most defenders will not want to attack him. If you know you know!!!!

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mokason28:

I am his jazzzzzz man DM me for great things grin
guy your head dey there grin grin grin
I want hammer #5 million in the next two month wetin make I do?.....help a niggar out
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by maynation(f): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Skmoda:

Common mediocres..........you still chasing United in terms of records ok......why mighty REDS? Lawma trash

Quote me when Burnley and all the small teams in this universe stop embarrassing your club despite your imaginary records.

Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by omoadeleye(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Adakintroy2:

Five kay is not that much, be using it to sub, so five months sub is down for you
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
s1:
Thank God he just left China, at least most defenders will not want to attack him. If you know you know!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin Nairalanders una too wicked for savage replies...I hail oooo grin grin that means more goals for Man Utd
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Adakintroy2: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

. No be everything be scam. Ekpa!.
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by benji93: 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
Enjoy your reign while you can, cos once you get knocked down the perking order I will remind you
that no position is permanent. Just a few years ago you guys were no where to be found. I didn't even know Liverpool has some fans around here until recently. grin. And which club is a promising club? Shanghai Shenhua ? Which weed do you smoke ?
maynation:

Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by dipsetbang(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Adakintroy2:

Do you want me to tell you the safest way to get your money back?
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by benji93: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Not too good, that's an understatement. Terrible, terrible days. grin. Have you ever seen Liverpool win the premier league ? grin
maynation:

Every body is claiming to be liverpool fans? undecided
I have always been a fan even in the not-too-good days.

Thanks for checking out my diarytongue
Happy new month to you too. smiley
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by maynation(f): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
benji93:
Enjoy your reign while you can, cos once you get knocked down the perking order I will remind you
that no position is permanent. Just a few years ago you guys were no where to be found. I didn't even know Liverpool has some fans around here until recently. grin. And which club is a promising club? Shanghai Shenhua ? Which weed do you smoke ?

They have come, lovers of 'we used to be champion of England'.
How do you people always keep up with this solace of always claiming a record I'm not even interested in? It used to be 'IT CAN ALWAYS GET BETTER' in the normal linguistic settings but now all you people know is 'IT USED TO BE BETTER SO WE ARE GOOD'.
Wait there and watch us break all your records.
Yeye.

Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by HARYOMIDE1994: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Adakintroy2:

drop your number please
Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by Skmoda(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
maynation:

Quote me when Burnley and all the small teams in this universe stop embarrassing your club despite your imaginary records.
I go vex for you maynation ooooo

Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by maynation(f): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Skmoda:

I go vex for you maynation ooooo

Oya no vexgrin

Re: Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! by debbysure01(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ighalo will definitely make it in Man U.

Check my signature....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? / Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.