Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC (42401 Views)

Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker / "Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by raymexx: 12:14am On Feb 01, 2020
#Uche_Ogbuagu Reason For His Defection To APC.

The Imo born comedian turn politician, a member representing Ikeduru in Imo State house of Assembly and a furious critics of Rochas Okorocha, Uche Ogbuagu surprised Imolites when he decamped to the All progressive Congress, the same party he took much time to criticize and tagged evil.

After much condemnation from Imolites, he has come out to give some of the reasons he decamped to APC abandoning PDP and equally threatens to expose atricities committed under 8 months of Emeka Ihedioha's reign.

These are his reasons.

.....Nothing that is happening in Ikeduru PDP that I'm aware.

.....During August meeting of 2019, they made my wife a stranger without involving her.

.....If i call the Governor to complain, he will tell me to wait.

.....I discovered that they have completed projects in Ikeduru on papers, fully completed, but in reality jobs have not gone up to 30 percent.

.....If i call the T.C chairman of Ikeduru to know how much that was coming in, he will tell me that they said i should not tell you.

.....A day before the supreme court judgement, i got information that the Governor has ordered Imo speaker in his Asokoro residence to suspend me and the member representing Abor Mbaise and Ahiazu in the house, because it was rumoured that we complained on how the government bought refurbished cars with outrageous amounts.

.....Were you slapped by the Deputy Governor? Leave that for another day because my wife begged me to leave anything concerning Emeka Ihedioha to God, because if i open up on what i passed through, people will go crazy.

.....I discovered that entraco wasn't doing their job very well, as refuse took over Owerri without prompt action from the government, I called different people in the government to complain, all of them told me if am incharge of dirty evacuation. When i went to radio to advise the government, i was summoned, queried and humiliated for advising the government i fought hard and contributed my quota to enthrone to power.

.....On Deputy Speakership position, during the midnight meeting to decide who will become the deputy speaker ( in the house of an Ikeduru man... referring to former minister Chuka Odom), there was an agreement to zone it to Mbaike Federal Constituency since Mbaise has Governor and Owerri federal Constituency has Senator. In Mbaike Federal constituency, Mbaitolu has the federal house of reps member (ranking) and Ikeduru was in the vantage position to produce the deputy speaker, all the leaders said noooo! I asked for them to do voting, we were all sent out from the venue and Hon. Nwawuba went in and rigged the election with Chuka Odom. I cried for the injustice and all Odom could do was to tap me on the shoulder.

.....As a chairman house committee on budget and appropriations, i didn't contribute any quota on the budget, i was completely shut out and sidelined on the order of the government.

On PDP going to court to retrieve your position having been elected through the party.......He said he's waiting for their letter as it will enable him to finally open up on what he suffered in the party. He said he was tactically avoiding opening up on so many things that took place in that government because of his wife's advise.

https://imostateblog.com/if-you-missed-uche-ogbuagus-radio-bombshell-catch-up-here/?fbclid=IwAR3QsDW96rdzYOTa2qLBQsHixPpWZzcOCvaxFwjGkqTTinQJKmNbjRamOi0

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by slivertongue: 1:29am On Feb 01, 2020
jobber

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:15am On Feb 01, 2020
The guy is really a comedian. You don't need to tell us your story. You are simply a chameleon

Complete bunch of baloney. You are a man without honour. You are defending yourself based on backlashes.

You have committed political suicide. If the Supreme Court had upheld this election, would you have defected?

When you saw all these you accused him of doing why did you not defect to APC?
you can cover up your lies. you are too cheap. because APC promised you money to help pass a law to
give land to Fulanis for Ruga.

You are greedy fellow. Because you are looking deputy speaker position you had to betray your people. I hope you are made the deputy speaker in your new party.

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by BuhariAdvocate: 4:44am On Feb 01, 2020
Drugs pusher.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by AngryIgboMan: 5:00am On Feb 01, 2020

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by temptnow: 6:20am On Feb 01, 2020
Uches defection came as a surprise to me. I can not believe he will be doing like a typical politician when he win election

Others can defect, but Uche Ogbuagu is the last person I would expect to betray he's people. He legit hate Rochas and APC, so how can he just wake up one day to join them just like that.

22 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by solmus: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2020
cool

That Emeka Ihedioha focused most of his energy on what doesnt count, he is vengefull and petty. after seeing the Massive crowd at Hope Uzodinma's swearing in ceremony with chiefs and kings, market women and women groups filling the Stadium i was shocked.. even Okorocha and Uche's people came out

God barely used Emeka Ihedioha to renovate Doughlas House for Hope Uzominma, now he can only observe the loveliness of the Governors house on the TV

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Noerection: 6:40am On Feb 01, 2020
raymexx:
#Uche_Ogbuagu Reason For His Defection To APC.
The Imo born comedian turn politician, a member representing Ikeduru in Imo State house of Assembly and a furious critics of Rochas Okorocha, Uche Ogbuagu surprised Imolites when he decamped to the All progressive Congress, the same party he took much time to criticize and tagged evil.
After much condemnation from Imolites, he has come out to give some of the reasons he decamped to APC abandoning PDP and equally threatens to expose atricities committed under 8 months of Emeka Ihedioha's reign.

These are his reasons.

.....Nothing that is happening in Ikeduru PDP that I'm aware.

.....During August meeting of 2019, they made my wife a stranger without involving her.

.....If i call the Governor to complain, he will tell me to wait.

.....I discovered that they have completed projects in Ikeduru on papers, fully completed, but in reality jobs have not gone up to 30 percent.

.....If i call the T.C chairman of Ikeduru to know how much that was coming in, he will tell me that they said i should not tell you.

.....A day before the supreme court judgement, i got information that the Governor has ordered Imo speaker in his Asokoro residence to suspend me and the member representing Abor Mbaise and Ahiazu in the house, because it was rumoured that we complained on how the government bought refurbished cars with outrageous amounts.

.....Were you slapped by the Deputy Governor? Leave that for another day because my wife begged me to leave anything concerning Emeka Ihedioha to God, because if i open up on what i passed through, people will go crazy.

.....I discovered that entraco wasn't doing their job very well, as refuse took over Owerri without prompt action from the government, I called different people in the government to complain, all of them told me if am incharge of dirty evacuation. When i went to radio to advise the government, i was summoned, queried and humiliated for advising the government i fought hard and contributed my quota to enthrone to power.

.....On Deputy Speakership position, during the midnight meeting to decide who will become the deputy speaker ( in the house of an Ikeduru man... referring to former minister Chuka Odom), there was an agreement to zone it to Mbaike Federal Constituency since Mbaise has Governor and Owerri federal Constituency has Senator. In Mbaike Federal constituency, Mbaitolu has the federal house of reps member (ranking) and Ikeduru was in the vantage position to produce the deputy speaker, all the leaders said noooo! I asked for them to do voting, we were all sent out from the venue and Hon. Nwawuba went in and rigged the election with Chuka Odom. I cried for the injustice and all Odom could do was to tap me on the shoulder.

.....As a chairman house committee on budget and appropriations, i didn't contribute any quota on the budget, i was completely shut out and sidelined on the order of the government.

On PDP going to court to retrieve your position having been elected through the party.......He said he's waiting for their letter as it will enable him to finally open up on what he suffered in the party. He said he was tactically avoiding opening up on so many things that took place in that government because of his wife's advise.
Ibo can do anything for money never trust developer

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by boss1310(m): 7:03am On Feb 01, 2020
uche I admire your rise to the top as I was a fan immediately you debuted your comedy career and even met you once in aba in 2002, but you should have left your party quietly and not few days after the governor left office.
nobody will believe your story which you are trying hard here to make them believe

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Preshy561(f): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2020
boss1310:
uche I admire your rise to the top as I was a fan immediately you debuted your comedy career and even met you once in aba in 2002, but you should have left your party quietly and not few days after the governor left office.
nobody will believe your story which you are trying hard here to make them believe
Don't mind him. He didn't see other parties to defect to. Who is he deceiving?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by drizslim(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2020
Your defection sold you out, we only remember u for ur comedy not politics

Onye eriri eri

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by chrisxxx(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2020
Keep your reasons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by dalass(f): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2020
And this is on FP.

Of all the important things happening grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by majamajic(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Thrash !!

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by sweerychick(f): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2020
All I see is a greedy and selfish person that always puts himself first in everything now tell me, where you not the same person that accused rochas regime of being selfish to the extent you used your radio station to project ihedioha, oh I forgot you equally did the same thing to ohakim to bring in rochas in 2011. Now you have fallen out of favor with them. Don't you know that all these politicians are only after themselves. Yet you keep dining with them and allowing them dribble you like a football. If you can't beat them join them Mr ogbuagu.. Nigerian politicians don't give a 4k about you and the masses. I'm very sure that before 2023 you will look for another politician to campaign for and tell the whole world how Hopeless the current governor of IMO state is tongue

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by nanauju(f): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Comedian indeed lol

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by NORSYK(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2020
Uche Ogbuagu is a selfish and greedy bastard.
If Uche can insult and malign Okorocha after Okorocha gave him appointment so, who's Ihedioha that Uche won't lie and talk ill of?

Ihedioha never denied him the Deputy Speakership, his colleagues in the house of Assembly did, his colleagues said he's too pompous, arrogant and selfish.... Even when the mock of Deputy speakership was conducted he only had 2 votes

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Osidazz19: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2020
ok
So much marginalization and corruption in a new govt already? Why do Easterners always refer to people by where they are from - Ikeduru man, Mbasie man etc ? Too much emphasis of tribe, clan and religion in this part of the country. The fact is that too many people from the SE are just too preoccupied with mundane issues such as your tribe and religion.
Even from my own personal experience - I had 2 Igbo friends back in early 90s in the US. One thing I can never forget about them is that they always see everything from prism of tribe and place of origin. "That Yoruba boy, that man from so so village, that woman from so os and so.
I saw us as Nigerians but they see everyone as categories based on where you are from even if you are kool with them or not.
That's sad and terrible.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Ajebaba(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2020
Any where belle face politician

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by menacetosociety: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2020
I support u

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by landforeast(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2020
There I always a reason
The reason
Their Reaosns
And the the Reaosns
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2020
I hate PDP with every fiber of my being

The party is so corrupt that they even scam themselves

And the same evil politicians like Ihedioha who will be secretly spearheading the Biafra agenda, and now just imagine how corrupt he is

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Arrewa: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2020
They should elevate the south east from poverty, backwardness and Underdevelopment

They should stop all this rubbish politics

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by eddybongo101: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2020
lame excuse
fair weather politician
any where belle face politician

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Arrewa: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2020
Develop the east and stop decamping from one part to another

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Sit At Home Order In Imo State: How Your Area Be?? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.