Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies (4722 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex / Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by snitchbitch: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2020
5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo

My neighbour(a female ) asked me why some men prefer prostitutes to homely girls. after a brain cracking session i was able to give her five reasons why i think some men prefer the women of low virtue. she couldn’t help it as she laughed her guts out.

I felt i should share these reasons here. Before i do that, let me first of all let you know this shocking truth;
80% of women are prostitute( pardon me ). It only depends if they are WILD prostitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes. The wild ones are the ones that stands in the hotels for commercial sex trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean babe all to ourselves,

But unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have sex with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the roadside prostitute. My brothers, it is the same thing o.

So whether you admit it or not if your wife sleeps around with Chief when you are not in town, then you have a domestic prostitute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels because you are in their shoes too. now the 5 reasons some men refer prostitutes are;

1. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, etc.

Yet you still enjoy maximum sex for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-called clean babes.

A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn’t give her a particular amount of money she requested.

If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there?

2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant.

3. Prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last thing on their mind is marriage.

4. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than the so-called clean babes. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely babes,

Emeka thinks she is decent so he doesn’t need a condom, tomorrow Kalu will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and Alhaji will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herslef as the homely, decent, clean, mummy’s pet babe, and the cycle continues. What a shame!

5. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come for them again unlike the clean homely babes who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken.

Now, with the afore-mentioned reason, why won’t men go for prostitutes, tell me!

SaintStephen MrRight

26 Likes

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by popsy2(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by HacheNoire: 8:24am On Feb 01, 2020
Op,. You are an WAEC holder in the field.

I have a PhD in the field. All your analysis clearly depicts the experiences and conclusions of a beginner

Though you tend to be a brilliant one, their is room for improvement if you face the studies.

Their is an higher realm.

4 Likes

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by Davash222(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:

I have a PhD in the field. All your analysis clearly depicts the experiences and conclusions of a beginner

Though you tend to be a brilliant one, their is room for improvement if you face the studies.

There not Their.

You welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by HacheNoire: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2020
Davash222:

There not Their.

You welcome.

Capture the message, decode and feedback

The world. Has moved past your archiac corrections has intuned people are already knowledgeable about what plays.

English teacher! I wonder where it has gotten you too.

2 Likes

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by Davash222(m): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:

The world. Has moved past your archiac corrections has intuned people are already knowledgeable about what plays.

Alika don vex dey blow grammar for me. Lol
Pele o

6 Likes

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by HacheNoire: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Davash222:

Alika don vex dey blow grammar for me. Lol
Pele o

Am schooling you.
Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by akposking(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2020
Op, please bring the tone down, you are over voicing it. I think pocohantas won't like this.

1 Like

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2020
Una go just open thread, dey yarn banter and rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by DropsMic(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:

To not too

Uwc

2 Likes

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by HacheNoire: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2020
DropsMic:

To not too

Uwc

I know your type very much.

They in the rock button of the society

You outdated!
Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by OsamaDallon: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:

I know your type very much.

They in the rock button of the society

You outdated!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2020
SMH big time.

What has this life turned into? Imagin what a man, born of a woman is saying.
I dont even know where to begin addressing this matter from but I think you need to see a psychiatrist cos something has been tampered with in your reasoning faculty.

So because you lots (that patronize prostitutes) have lost your sense of responsibility or care, you now see harlots as better than decent girls? Marry a prostitutes then and let her continue with her prostitution so she won't task you or make you perform your duties as a man in your home like your "domestic" girlfriend/wife would.

Ive come to realise the majority of men we have nowadays are chicken brains. When did men start reasoning like losers? Where did you men lose it? Hmmm...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by OsamaDallon: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:

Am schooling you.
[/s]
Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by OsamaDallon: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:

[/s]
Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by Lcf69(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Op oooh yeah bt,in Ur small nether World... Pinned
Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by mumumugu(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2020
snitchbitch:
5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer ashawo
My neighbour(a female ) asked me why some men prefer prostitutes to homely girls. after a brain cracking session i was able to give her five reasons why i think some men prefer the women of low virtue. she couldn’t help it as she laughed her guts out. I felt i should share these reasons here. Before i do that, let me first of all let you know this shocking truth;
80% of women are prostitute( pardon me ). It only depends if they are WILD prostitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes. The wild ones are the ones that stands in the hotels for commercial sex trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean babe all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have sex with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the roadside prostitute. My brothers, it is the same thing o. So whether you admit it or not if your wife sleeps around with Chief when you are not in town, then you have a domestic prostitute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels because you are in their shoes too. now the 5 reasons some men refer prostitutes are;
1. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum sex for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-called clean babes. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn’t give her a particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there?
2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant.
3. Prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last thing on their mind is marriage.
4. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than the so-called clean babes. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely babes, Emeka thinks she is decent so he doesn’t need a condom, tomorrow Kalu will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and Alhaji will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herslef as the homely, decent, clean, mummy’s pet babe, and the cycle continues. What a shame!
5. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come for them again unlike the clean homely babes who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken.
Now, with the afore-mentioned reason, why won’t men go for prostitutes, tell me! SaintStephen MrRight

make 5 female friends without dating any ,Bleep them all............

3 Likes

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by OsamaDallon: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:

[/s]
Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by amiibaby(f): 10:33am On Feb 01, 2020
Are they not Nigerians too
Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by proclinician: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2020
Las las Na prostitutes all of una go marry.

2 Likes

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by Oreofepeters: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2020
you make some sense
Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Most Nigerian men are the worse hypocrites ever, look at them applauding the op for an erroneous generalization about Nigerian women.

when we women say all men are scum, they start crying like bit.ches in heat.
Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by smellingpussy442: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2020
women are demon
Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by Oreofepeters: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ardar:
Most Nigerian men are the worse hypocrites ever, look at them applauding the op for an erroneous generalization about Nigerian women.

It's seems you hate men so much, gender war is a fight you can't win no matter how hard you try

2 Likes

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by mytime24(f): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
#op

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 04, 2020
Oreofepeters:
It's seems you hate men so much, gender war is a fight you can't win no matter how hard you try

How come I didn't see you reprimand the OP for this useless hateful thread on women yet you accuse me of hating men.

Oga go and dust your brain.

1 Like

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by DMerciful(m): 1:12am On Feb 04, 2020
What the op said is nothing but the truth. And he did not say all women, he said 80%, read to understand before commenting!
Ardar:

How come I didn't see you reprimand the OP for this useless hateful thread on women yet you accuse me of hating men.

5 Likes

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by Oreofepeters: 6:05am On Feb 04, 2020
Ardar:

I think you're the one that needs brain reset here if not you won't come up with that useless post, your brain is dirty and dusty.
However, multiple hot slaps, back and forth here and there will help bringing it to factory settings
Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by partnerbizn5(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2020
Ardar:

Which one is erroneous?
The fact that we have a few exceptions does not make it erroneous.
Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by proclinician: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2020
Ardar:

Our problem is you cant come here and say your dad is scum. It doesn't go down well.

1 Like

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by Reichel99(f): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2020
Ok we have heard you, we are prostitutes, we are sluts. Useless idiots, it's only women matters they can discuss, bring solutions to the country problems NO, all they do is to gossip about women.

2 Likes

Re: Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies by luminouz(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How can you say such a thing about yourself?

Reichel99:
Ok we have heard you, we are prostitutes, we are sluts. Useless idiots, it's only women matters they can discuss, bring solutions to the country problems NO, all they do is to gossip about women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

World-famous French ‘royal Sex Chair’ From 1890 Marked Down To $68,500 (photo) / “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend / My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.