Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) (78092 Views)

Biafra : Mbaka Prophecy Again After Ban From The Church / Twitter removes #EndSARS emoji after ban / LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by somehow: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
And the Northerners mostly affected are not shouting "Marginalization" nor "they hate us" mantra. It took it on their cheeks as adults and simply moved ahead.

Very matured act.

Sanchez01:

Those are Northerners relocating to God-knows-where.

They come into Lagos with truck loads of people and motorcycles and now that the state government has said no to them, they are left with no option than to leave the way they came lest they die of hunger.

Some of you have never been to Lagos before but you are pseudo-knowledgeable about the affairs and activities of the state. Beats my imagination.
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by somehow: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Funny enough, some states enjoy power more than Lagos, so I don't think it has anything to do with power supply.
juman:
So sad that many of our people dey do okada as job.
If we have regular power supply, more than half of lagosians would go back to their towns and villages to live better life.

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by danilmo: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
I'm sure 90% of them campaigned and voted for Sanwoolu.
Gradually sense will locate Nigerians 1by1

no vex, but that's how we roll in Lagos , to b the best state in Nigeria , 5th in Africa doesn't come easy, u can take them to ur state to generate revenue. (transport revenue u know)

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
BitcoinsMonitor:
While some people are against the Lagos State Government decision on this ban I think the state government averted a major security threat with the Chadians, Nigerien and Sudanese trooping the country in numbers and pretending to be "Okada riders", someone would have just woke up one morning and discover Lagos State have been captured by Boko Haram.

Go around Lagos at night between 11pm to 1am and see how this guys stuff up in a tight corner littered with Okada, some even sleep on the Okada.

They speak hausa during the day but at night speak a foreign language...I caught one recording a voice note on a WhatsApp group the other day (Yes a WhatsApp group) Trust me this guys got a mission and I hope Lagos State Government make the Lagos State Neighborhood Watch more effective (I don't even know what Neighborhood Watch does apart from riding biscycle and sitting at bus stops all day)

When I say Okada I don't mean the glorified okada such as Gokada, Oride or Maxride ooo, before somebody comes for my head.

May God bless you. I thought it was only me that noticed the influx of these foreigners.
In fact, you nailed the point. Let me shock you a little bit. They are now in Ibadan. They hardly understand even our pidgin English. For goodness sake how did we get to this level ? What is our government doing to have allowed these aliens that can go on rampage any moment. Ask any of our Hausa person, they no the difference in their pronunciation of Hausa language too as I'm told. May God save us.

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Bayoibee: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Because of some of these Okada riders, if I wan cross road even if na single lane, I go still look left and right like thrice because one idiot go still pass one way and be speeding, and if him hit you, E go still curse you on top and japa...
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by danilmo: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
APC Government has never brought smiles and happiness from the day the party was created.

Rather evil, hardship, cries and sufferings always. undecided
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lot13:
They are not your people. Most are iswap fighters from sahel region of Mali, Chad Sudan etc and are waiting for the right time to start their evil plan but God pass them.
Well done Gov Sanwo olu.

Thank you sir. You nailed it. They are everywhere. I saw them in their droves in even Mr. President town (Daura) in Katsina State. You won't believe it as the indigenes are also complaining bitterly.

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bayoibee:
Because of some of these Okada riders, if I wan cross road even if na single lane, I go still look left and right like thrice because one idiot go still pass one way and be speeding, and if him hit you, E go still curse you on top and japa...

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Alimat40: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
This is the consequence of lack of planning strategy. If right from the beginning there has been a regulations guiding the operation of these machines, I don't think it could have ended like this. Yes, the operators of these machines cause nuisance on the road, no doubt but it's accumulated problem that has been allowed to grow root. How do handle the backlash?

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by emperorphemmy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Smara:
I'm yet to recover from the trekking this morning cry
Alternative pls
I am still shocked about my own trekking....all my body is paining me ehn
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Vcblinks(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Abokis on the move again.....hunger will soon revert Afonja agberos back to their stock_in_trade which are robbing vehicles at gun point in traffic and home raids.

My only worries and concerns is for the young Afonja youths struggling to eke out a living driving keke napep.see this idiot how many okada people have u seen speak igbo.na hausa Una affect and not igbo

As for the sea of developers riding okada and keke, they should go back to Biafra republic and farm.

These directives from Lagos state governments just dey sweet my belle, next line of action is serious clampdown on street trading and illegal markets all over Lagos.
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:

Lagosians are senseless
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
its a it's a welcome development to ban this motorcycles that are being driven by foreigners from Sudan Mali, Chad and Niger Republic the operation amotekun first job is to fish out criminal elements using government policy like this one Lagos just did..and afterwards policed the state off bad people.Lagos is a mini country and anyone that had no business shd stay clear
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by majamajic(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

Edo state government should not ban more local government from using keke

A niggarrr just invested in that shitt recently o

Bought a keke for almost seven hundred thousand naira
And i gave it out to one man for hire purchase
Anyway that is not gonna be my problem. We don already reach agreement. Na him know where he want for go drive am

Until u see your Keke for north , better look for what to do
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by SoNature(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Sanchez01:

That Lagos is the most visited state in Nigeria does not mean every Tom, Diick and Harry have been there. Some are still dreaming to travel down. Plus, your idea of 'most' here is funny. You're saying a sizeable amount of 180 million people have been to Lagos? Hilarious.

Over 25 million Nigerians live in Lagos.

Go to Lastma and get the stats of people who visit and leave Lagos every day. You will shout!
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Smara(f): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
emperorphemmy:

I am still shocked about my own trekking....all my body is paining me ehn

Pele grin

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by timagentms: 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
ghettokid1:
ghettokid1:
If you have been in Lagos state, u will know that most of the okada rider are from Mali, Nijer rep and Hausa people, and boko haram can use that avenue to launch attack. Prevention is better than cure.

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by femmy2010(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Smara:
Alternative pls

You are getting fitter.

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Eshinery(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:
And Na Audio governor be the neighbour to Lagos...

Chei

If you like call him video governor, na still our governor
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Sanchez01: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
SoNature:

Over 25 million Nigerians live in Lagos.

Go to Lastma and get the stats of people who visit and leave Lagos every day. You will shout!
Take away 25 million from 180 million and see if that qualifies as 'MOST'.
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Eyah.
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by adebayo111: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Smara:
Alternative pls
I tot people are happy about it
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by adebayo111: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
timagentms:

If you have been in Lagos state, u will know that most of the okada rider are from Mali, Nijer rep and Hausa people, and boko haram can use that avenue to launch attack. Prevention is better than cure.
immigration and customs should wake up from their slumber. stop collecting money from intending immigrant

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by adebayo111: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
emmanuelpopson:
its a it's a welcome development to ban this motorcycles that are being driven by foreigners from Sudan Mali, Chad and Niger Republic the operation amotekun first job is to fish out criminal elements using government policy like this one Lagos just did..and afterwards policed the state off bad people.Lagos is a mini country and anyone that had no business shd stay clear
with all of them gone, hope their will be more news of insecurity
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by SoNature(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Sanchez01:

Take away 25 million from 180 million and see if that qualifies as 'MOST'.

You don't know the difference between live and visit
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by adebayo111: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
azikiweironsi:

May God bless you. I thought it was only me that noticed the influx of these foreigners.
In fact, you nailed the point. Let me shock you a little bit. They are now in Ibadan. They hardly understand even our pidgin English. For goodness sake how did we get to this level ? What is our government doing to have allowed these aliens that can go on rampage any moment. Ask any of our Hausa person, they no the difference in their pronunciation of Hausa language too as I'm told. May God save us.
ask the immigration and customs
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Emman93(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
Some of you in guys don't have sense.
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Mplify(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Smara:
Alternative pls

Nawa o. I think say na only me o

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by dheilaw1(m): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Those mofos for the republic of potopoto yeast will come here and spit nonsense as if most eastern states didn't ban okada

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Smara(f): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
adebayo111:
I tot people are happy about it

Well not totally happy without an alternative for those without wheels?
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Legendguru: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
To where
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by dragunov: 12:55am On Feb 02, 2020
TMSMedia:
Keke Napeps and Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video)

IgbereTV reports that some Keke Napeps and motorcycle riders were spotted in a viral video being loaded in a lorry for a trip to an unknown destination.

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waTYXja-ElY

Tricycles popularly known as Keke Napep and Motorcycles reportedly leaving Lagos, after the Lagos State Government banned its operation in 6 locals governments and 9 local council

This is coming just after the Lagos State Government banned the operations of okada and tricycle riders in six local governments and nine local council development areas of the state. The Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr Gbenga Omotosho, said the proscription would take effect from February 1

http://igberetvnews.com/1321682/keke-napeps-motorcycle-riders-leaving-lagos-ban-state-govt-video/
Chai? Ibadan don enter am.

Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election / Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS]