Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Capoeira Dance animation - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Capoeira Dance animation (3233 Views)

A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capoeira Dance animation by xothermik(m): 6:03am On Dec 11, 2010
here's a little something i did last night before bed.took about 3 to 4 hours. still a lot of cleaning to do. just experimenting with step interpolation for blocking then smoothing and tweaking it after wards. post updates later

Re: Capoeira Dance animation by xothermik(m): 6:05am On Dec 11, 2010
woops video missin. will upload later
Re: Capoeira Dance animation by xothermik(m): 6:20am On Dec 11, 2010
ok here it it(i think)

Re: Capoeira Dance animation by zPixel(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2010
Nice one . i like the part where he gets back on his feet, but i think the whole thing is kind of fast.

i can see you've picked up 3d back,  grin

By the way, i wasn't going to open this thread until i saw your name, i was thinking it was one of those random off-topic threads. Maybe you should add 'animation' so it can be easily recognized.
Re: Capoeira Dance animation by xothermik(m): 1:15am On Dec 12, 2010
zPixel:

but i think the whole thing is kind of fast.
my thoughts exactly when i looked at it again earlier today. i had even done a slower version already.

zPixel:

i can see you've picked up 3d back,  grin
abi e don tey! just had to do something before i open max one day and realize i dont know anything anymore. tongue
Re: Capoeira Dance animation by aphek: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2010
Nice effort.
Have u tried going thru the animation with Quicktime frame by frame?
Re: Capoeira Dance animation by xothermik(m): 1:15am On Dec 17, 2010
thanks aphek . geek! grin. anyways i dont think i need quicktime to be able to see the animation one frame at a time .i could just do that in max while i animate. but i get your point. didn't  have time to smoothen out the step interpolation and tweak some poses as i would have wanted. was planning to take a second stab at it but kinda lost interest. probably due to lack of criticism. but i kinda feel the zeal to finish it burgeoning. thanks to quicktime. wink

(1) (Reply)

Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutter/plotter And Replacement Blade / Photo Of The Day / Help On How To Get A Calendar Template For Coreldraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.