Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina (49484 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by crackhouse(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Two of them are facing each other and also holding microphone so let them talk to each other instead of writing letters.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by segun18(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Very interesting Letter.This Govt has failed in the Area of Security.It is also clear from the letter -which we all know that this Govt sees you as an Enemy even if you criticise them constructively.

Femi Adeshina is one of the Ass lickers at the Corridors of power who will never tell his Boss the hard truth because of the Crumbs from the Masters table.

Democracy thrives on the basis of Freedom of Speech , Association and Liberty.

Oluwa sanu funwa o.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
writing with two mouth. his neither here nor here

beside I don't think any pastor owed anyone explanation when their fellow get killed and the government is powerless to do something

the Adamawa CAN is not the first victim of this Buhari kinsmen

as a citizen of this country that Dont line with Any illicit and not permitted to owned a Gun, if I get killed, it's the failure of Government and that's exactly what sane citizens are talking about

we can't be all foolish to be licking politicians balls while they waste us away

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by bezimo(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
well said Apostle Suleman
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by eedimo(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
if you wrestle with a pig, you will be stained but the pig would enjoy it.
My philosophy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by segun18(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
nzeobi:
All I know is that this government has failed in areas of security

Absolutely!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by JonDon12: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
donstan18:
Low budget Mbaka

LOL.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Antichristus: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Defending self interests. Who cares about your connections with those at the helms of state and national government? No one except idi0ts.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Onlineclothing(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Europe made trousers markspencer ,george,Farah,next etc for 1500
Shirt available and chinos check profile to Dm
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Femi Adesina is a political idiot and his dead brain needs repair
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by ZooOga: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
wise letter. he's given much thought to the security situation!

"But I refuse to use the word Fulani because I have Fulani friends that are so awesome and nice. But certain devils, some of which are foreigners, even like the Arewa group had rightly said last year, have infiltrated their ranks and fabrics and these foreign devil’s incarnate operate with audacity and temerity, without caring whose ox is gored. We must fish them out!"

Professor Ibrahim shares similar a viewpoint. And keep in mind that nearby border neighbor Cameroon is a modern day French colony. Ditto the Republics of Niger and the Benin.

Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency, By Jibrin Ibrahim

https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2019/12/27/why-france-kidnapped-west-africas-eco-currency-by-jibrin-ibrahim/

" The third political motive for the Eco move is to ensure that Nigeria is permanently kept out of the currency. As Professor Ibrahim Gambari has always said, France has always defined itself as the main power block in Africa and so has always seen Nigeria’s self-definition as an African power as a threat to its interests. It is therefore surprising that Nigeria, which is the main target of this French action, has been quiet about what is going on. Meanwhile, the French are trying to woo Ghana to join the Eco, so as to completely isolate Nigeria. The fact that Nigeria has closed its borders with its three Francophone neighbours also created conditions to push the Francophone countries to join this plot against Nigeria. In this tenth year of the battle against Boko Haram, in which France is a major player with troops, planes and drones on the ground, understanding the French role in West Africa is very important and my hope is that we have a strong working group following the issues."

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Kingrefreshed: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
dante0147:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/nigeria-open-letter-to-femi-adesina-by-apostle-johson-suleman/

Na waooo! Can we just settle this for once.

Like if you want together.
Share if you want her to dissolve!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by buhariguy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Why is Sulemain speaking as if he is begging Femi Adesina?
i was looking for his answer why his prophecy failed woefully , why is buhari and el rufai stil alive ?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by buhariguy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
segun18:
Very interesting Letter.This Govt has failed in the Area of Security.It is also clear from the letter -which we all know that this Govt sees you as an Enemy even if you criticise them constructively.

Femi Adeshina is one of the Ass lickers at the Corridors of power who will never tell his Boss the hard truth because of the Crumbs from the Masters table.

Democracy thrives on the basis of Freedom of Speech , Association and Liberty.

Oluwa sanu funwa o.
buhariguy:
i was looking for his answer why his prophecy failed woefully , why is buhari and el rufai stil alive ?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Quality20(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
y r u guys trying to defame ds pastor with otobo? Otobo herself apologised n begged his forgiveness that she was sent to denigrate ds great pastor of Christianity.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Ubdavis(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
That doesn't change fact that u are a
fake pastor.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Sonoyom(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Apostle God will bless you for this. When 2023 comes around Femi will understand that power is transient.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Samunique(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
I don't just know reason why, I hate anybody calling himself a pastor, maybe because there is nothing like church or pastor during the life time of prophet Jesus, I don't just know or because the entire Christianity is a group of pagan,

Can anybody help me out, ?
it's very simple !

1. You're a first class bigot ! undecided

2. You're very intolerant , you live but don't want others to live !

3. You lack good knowledge, hence your hatred for your fellow human who do not agree with your way of life.

4. Maybe you're Shakau, the BH leader who has been no. 1 on our wanted list all this while. If not, how can you openly say you hate some people just bcs they're Pastors ?

Which means, if you have an opportunity to harm them, you will .

Bro, u need rehabilitation !!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by GamalNasser: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
nzeobi:
All I know is that this government has failed in areas of security

Security? They have failed in every single sector
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
tonyhoney:
Who is this and what are you saying? I can sense you are a member of his blinded congregation. Why won't you see sense in his write up

Will you keep quiet?

Bloody Satanist
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Legendguru: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Ogediluv(f): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
You go school at all? Read well b4 talking nonsensical
Yemike:

"And, at the end, I prayed with him in Jesus name and he said Amen! Tell me, which religious bigot does that?"

Is the Apostle delving into politics??

I thought He's smarter than this but alas He proved me wrong.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by linearity: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
All dis 9ja Pastor wey just dey biff politicians instead of dem face their ministry.

‘When Jesus heard that Lazarus is dead, he told his disciples, let’s go and wake him up....’

But you will need see one of these follower of Christ Pastors take the next plane to China to go and wake some of these dead or heal others.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Charly68: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Demi has lost his mind,even God has rejected him and that is why he is singing the praise of a failed Govt . Now that America has banned Nigerians from travelling to their country let us see what story the man will tell us again..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by tagborume: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Is everything politics in Nigeria.
Can't I just air my opinion. This man lost 3friends in 2 days and he felt something should be done yet u see it as politics. If you are a Christian and you read your Bible very well u will understand that men of God don't keep quiet and pretend not to see evil when it's going on in the land.

U want to wait until you bro or sis is kidnapped and you start calling him for prayers that are needless if we can think straight and address issue as men of wisdom.
RoyalBlu:

The answer to your question is a yes from me.

No revelation needed. smiley

He's been preparing the grounds.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Alajiki(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Apostle is an ex-Muslim,the Edo state version of afonja.
Traces of Fulani worship is still there.

Because he did not say what you wanted to hear...?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Let Prophet Elijah be disappointed if he likes.

The Apostle is not a follower of Elijah but a follower of Christ. So as long as Christ is pleased.

Elijah would call down fire to consume the enemies of God but Christ would rather preach Salvation to them. Knowing that an Evil man today could be a Godly man tomorrow.

Jesus said be at peace with all men. Buhari and Adesina inclusive but that does not stop you from criticising them as a good citizen of Naija.

Apostle is on point

are saying you are better than Elijah? adesina is an enemy of Nigeria who will do anything for his stomach even selling his own people. he's the most hated media personality that is always making careless comments. and you are here talking nonsense...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by LegendaryLover(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Why is Sulemain speaking as if he is begging Femi Adesina?

u pipo can criticise oo. If e writes in harsh tone now, same u will say he not behaving lik a pastor.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 02, 2020
henrybangs44:

are saying you are better than Elijah? adesina is an enemy of Nigeria who will do anything for his stomach even selling his own people. he's the most hated media personality that is always making careless comments. and you are here talking nonsense...

I'm here talking nonsense?

You felt this way because the little sense you have in your skull is useless.

In my writeup I was not praising Adesina neither was I praising Buhari. I was an ardent supporter of the President but he has disappointed many including me.

I was only trying to tell the guy that was criticizing Apostle Suleiman that the man was only trying to fulfill Biblical instruction. That says be at peace with All Men. Including non Christians. That does not mean you should accept the evil they do, if they are evil. No!

Criticize them if they misbehave, disagree with them when they are not doing well but don't be wicked to them be at peace with them.

Be they Christians, Muslims or Pagan

That is what makes you a Christian

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by str8talk1: 2:11am On Feb 02, 2020
Aufbauh:
This testimonial of PMB from Apostle Suleiman needs to be publish for all ethno-religious bigot filled with hatred for Buhari.

Ru.bbish!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina by Successmind(m): 2:29am On Feb 02, 2020
"
I am actually not good at writing letters like this. Unlike someone, we all know that does. I guess I would meet him for tutorials"...

I just think u are not trying to insult baba(obj)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano / Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.