Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:28 AM

Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding (75927 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Brightchibuzor: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Haters will not like this oooo
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Gassa007:

Shitty wizkid fan... Fuvktard

Who told this re.tard I listen to noise?
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by olamy7(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Money is good!! Meanwhile if you are looking for money to start your business,

Check my signature
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by realstars: 12:58am On Feb 02, 2020
successful35:

Davido nor fit marry na, abi you think say the boy nor wise? He too wise oh
seriously
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by irunoko(m): 6:06am On Feb 02, 2020
Sunofgod:
Nonsensical..... sad
why are you jealous? cheesy
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by sweetrace(f): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2020
youngvikthor:
after she don bleep peru grin

Go and take two tablets of panadol.
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
when did they conduct their own marriage that I didn't even know about it? I mean chioma vs Divido huh!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by urchcoded(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
atmstyle:

Because they don't want to spend too much.
hmmm really ok
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by pmoye(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Hi,
I didn't know you were a Dr, or a pharmacist. smiley smiley

Good morning from here.

sweetrace:

Go and take two tablets of panadol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make / Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) / Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.