Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (95829 Views)

Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / 2019 Election: Presidency Reacts To Alleged Viral Audio Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
jcross19:
ahhahaha can you see that your Allah is mad if your Allah can support big bang meaning Allah is contradicting itself. now Allah said earth is on the back of tortoise. read your manual of terrorism.

grin, Allah is the creator of the earth and seven heave and believe what he said, Allah did not support Big Bang, science support word of Allah because Quran said it before scienstic found it,

Dundun there is no place where it said earth was on torties back, if you have the verse share it here pls,

Bible said shy have pillar is that true?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Where is book of wars of the Lord?

Wherefore it is said in the book of the wars of the LORD, What he did in the Red sea, and in the brooks of Arnon
Numbers 21:14
You are deflecting my questions. Answer my question first cos I asked first. When you do I will respond to yours.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

I will always destroy your dundun, let me ask you if Jesus was a Jew's man and he preach Judaism tell me why it's only Jew's that hate him?

Allah know that they have corrupt those book that is why he revealed the Quran and he is the protector of quran,

One of the book that lost or corrupt by Jew's and Christians is book of war of the Lord, today there is no place to find it again

So you claim Allah failed to protect the book. Thanks for your submission and admitting Allah failed.
The Pharisees did not like him cos he opposed them. He also claimed divinity and equality with God that is why they conspired to have him killed. Jesus did not preach Judaism he preached that he was the way to God.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
fortran12:

So you claim Allah failed to protect the book. Thanks for your submission and admitting Allah failed.
The Pharisees did not like him cos he opposed them. He also claimed divinity and equality with God that is why they conspired to have him killed. Jesus did not preach Judaism he preached that he was the way to God.

Now your head is coming down small small, Jesus did not preach about Judaism that is what make Jesus not to be a Jew's, Jesus is not a Jew's he always against teaching of Jew's,

Where you wrong again is in reality Jesus did not equal himself to God or claim to be a God, Jesus is a prophet and a human being, but Bible write nonsense about Jesus,

Jew's hate Jesus because he was not a Jew's or preach Judaism, Jesus is a Muslim, he who submitted all his life to the will of Allah are called muslim,

After giving you proof that Jew's and Christian have corrupted the book they inherited that is why Allah revealed new book Quran, what again you want me to say?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
jcross19:
ahhahaha can you see that your Allah is mad if your Allah can support big bang meaning Allah is contradicting itself. now Allah said earth is on the back of tortoise. read your manual of terrorism.

This quranic verse talk about Big Bang before scientist discover it

Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 30:
أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed up, but We have opened them; and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?

Allah also said the first man Adam was a black man, there are many scientific proof that just discover, Allah is God, he is the creator of 7heaven and earth, Quran is mighty than fuvking Bible that said there is a pillar between shy and land, what a fvk?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
fortran12:

You are deflecting my questions. Answer my question first cos I asked first. When you do I will respond to yours.

The best time for you to hide your face now is that the Bible you claim you re reading is not complete, where is remain part of the book? Jew's and Christians are evil,

Do you know that even nowadays Bible have pronouncesation error? Those who interpreted Bible from it original language made mistakes or let say they re ignorance they interpreted the Bible to suit their own language not language of Bible,

Example the real name of Moses is Mushia an Egyptian name, did Moses know himself as Moses? No.

Mary, there is nothing like Mary but Miriam or mariam

There re many error in Bible that Christianity blindly follow,

Bible is a joke book, a week book, best lie book, shioooo
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Now your head is coming down small small, Jesus did not preach about Judaism that is what make Jesus not to be a Jew's, Jesus is not a Jew's he always against teaching of Jew's,

Where you wrong again is in reality Jesus did not equal himself to God or claim to be a God, Jesus is a prophet and a human being, but Bible write nonsense about Jesus,

Jew's hate Jesus because he was not a Jew's or preach Judaism, Jesus is a Muslim, he who submitted all his life to the will of Allah are called muslim,

After giving you proof that Jew's and Christian have corrupted the book they inherited that is why Allah revealed new book Quran, what again you want me to say?

Jew
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham.

A Jew is someone from the Hebrew people not someone practicing Judaism. Jesus earthly genealogy is even traced to Abraham the father of the Jews.

Show me proof Jesus was a Muslim give reference.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
fortran12:

Jew
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham.

A Jew is someone from the Hebrew people not someone practicing Judaism. Jesus earthly genealogy is even traced to Abraham the father of the Jews.

Show me proof Jesus was a Muslim give reference.

Do you accept that Jews derived it's name from king Judah? Does king Judah and Moses lives together ?

Jew's was form as movement or organisation supporting Judah way and later turn to religion and adopt book of Moses, not like Moses was a Jew's or Jew's exist during the time of Moses, all come after Moses, Moses and his people of that time re Muslim
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

The best time for you to hide your face now is that the Bible you claim you re reading is not complete, where is remain part of the book? Jew's and Christians are evil,

Do you know that even nowadays Bible have pronouncesation error? Those who interpreted Bible from it original language made mistakes or let say they re ignorance they interpreted the Bible to suit their own language not language of Bible,

Example the real name of Moses is Mushia an Egyptian name, did Moses know himself as Moses? No.

Mary, there is nothing like Mary but Miriam or mariam

There re many error in Bible that Christianity blindly follow,

Bible is a joke book, a week book, best lie book, shioooo

I have presented several questions to you but you have chosen to ignore them. Respond and give references as proof not half explanations etc. I gave u the definition of a Jew show me reference to all you claim. Then I will respond accordingly.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Do you accept that Jews derived it's name from king Judah? Does king Judah and Moses lives together ?

Jew's was form as movement or organisation supporting Judah way and later turn to religion and adopt book of Moses, not like Moses was a Jew's or Jew's exist during the time of Moses, all come after Moses, Moses and his people of that time re Muslim
Show reference for your claim that moses was Muslim cite a book( reference). Don't just write things u cnt defend.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by jcross19: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

grin, Allah is the creator of the earth and seven heave and believe what he said, Allah did not support Big Bang, science support word of Allah because Quran said it before scienstic found it,

Dundun there is no place where it said earth was on torties back, if you have the verse share it here pls,

Bible said shy have pillar is that true?
Allah is not the God of heaven and earth but one of the gods in Kaaba which was exalted above others and name equal name with God in which I have the evidence. do you know why your slave masters i mean the Saudi Governor don't allow archeology to dig up stories in that land? because they will expose the idolatries of Islam. in your past post you said it that your Koran supported big bang theory. now listen if your Koran is waiting for one scientist to validate its words mean the Koran is incompetent and full of flaws. am sure that islam is the cancer eating the world deeply. without Islam by now the world could have knowm peace.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by jcross19: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

This quranic verse talk about Big Bang before scientist discover it

Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 30:
أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed up, but We have opened them; and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?

Allah also said the first man Adam was a black man, there are many scientific proof that just discover, Allah is God, he is the creator of 7heaven and earth, Quran is mighty than fuvking Bible that said there is a pillar between shy and land, what a fvk?
can you see your lies and the incompetent of Allah . see don't let me go deeper with your evil book that have created menace for mankind.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
jcross19:
can you see your lies and the incompetent of Allah . see don't let me go deeper with your evil book that have created menace for mankind.

I know truth is coming to u, but why re you rejecting the truth?

Shall we bring Bible and Quran verse out let see which one is more violent? Bible is a book of terrorist
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Seunpaul01(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
helinues:
Nobody will tell US to reverse the policy by the time they start to feel the economic impacts..

We have the population on our side..

Modified: To those who are quoting me, sebi those migrants that they are about to stop dont pay for visa as Usa to Nigeria is visa free, flight ticket free and they always travel to Usa empty handed

What are u saying now? It's all gibberish. Developed nation did not feel the impact. It is now Nigeria that will make USA feel the impact. Population? Are you for real. Is Nigeria as populous as India or China? Absolutely No, wake up guy, USA did not deserve the blame, it is both the government of Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
jcross19:
Allah is not the God of heaven and earth but one of the gods in Kaaba which was exalted above others and name equal name with God in which I have the evidence. do you know why your slave masters i mean the Saudi Governor don't allow archeology to dig up stories in that land? because they will expose the idolatries of Islam. in your past post you said it that your Koran supported big bang theory. now listen if your Koran is waiting for one scientist to validate its words mean the Koran is incompetent and full of flaws. am sure that islam is the cancer eating the world deeply. without Islam by now the world could have knowm peace.

grin. Hummmm. You still have no proof, Allah is not idol or keep in Kaaba Allah above all what you said, there is no hidden on earth, let everybody do it research on who Allah is, do you know that Arab Christian use Allah as God too? Ask yourself why Arab Christian put Allah in the Bible if Allah means idol?

As I said earlier quran does not need approval of any scientist, because Quran is older than scienstits it's self, but if you see the fact recognise it and Mark it in your heart, quran is better than bible that said sky has pillar that support it, and rabbit chew the curd, what a lie from Bible
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
fortran12:

Show reference for your claim that moses was Muslim cite a book( reference). Don't just write things u cnt defend.

Read Quran, but if you reject Quran claim about Moses, maybe you should tell us religion of Moses in the Bible?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
fortran12:

I have presented several questions to you but you have chosen to ignore them. Respond and give references as proof not half explanations etc. I gave u the definition of a Jew show me reference to all you claim. Then I will respond accordingly.

What a lazy generation is this? And you claim to be people of the book, and you don't know origin of Jew's?

Shame on you
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

What a lazy generation is this? And you claim to be people of the book, and you don't know origin of Jew's?

Shame on you
You make a claim the burden of proof is on you
. don't try and flip the tables. Show me reference for all you claim otherwise its all false and you have no case.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Read Quran, but if you reject Quran claim about Moses, maybe you should tell us religion of Moses in the Bible?
Lol. Bring the reference don't tell me to read the entire Qur'an. Once you do, i will respond
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by jcross19: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

I know truth is coming to u, but why re you rejecting the truth?

Shall we bring Bible and Quran verse out let see which one is more violent? Bible is a book of terrorist
109 verses of violence. ask yourself why all these terrorists are Muslims.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
jcross19:
109 verses of violence. ask yourself why all these terrorists are Muslims.

I said those terrorists read Bible that is why
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
fortran12:

. don't try and flip the tables. Show me reference for all you claim otherwise its all false and you have no case.

Surah Al-Araf, Verse 143:
وَلَمَّا جَاءَ مُوسَىٰ لِمِيقَاتِنَا وَكَلَّمَهُ رَبُّهُ قَالَ رَبِّ أَرِنِي أَنظُرْ إِلَيْكَ قَالَ لَن تَرَانِي وَلَٰكِنِ انظُرْ إِلَى الْجَبَلِ فَإِنِ اسْتَقَرَّ مَكَانَهُ فَسَوْفَ تَرَانِي فَلَمَّا تَجَلَّىٰ رَبُّهُ لِلْجَبَلِ جَعَلَهُ دَكًّا وَخَرَّ مُوسَىٰ صَعِقًا فَلَمَّا أَفَاقَ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَا أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ

And when Musa came at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said: My Lord! show me (Thyself), so that I may look upon Thee. He said: You cannot (bear to) see Me but look at the mountain, if it remains firm in its place, then will you see Me; but when his Lord manifested His glory to the mountain He made it crumble and Musa fell down in a swoon; then when he recovered, he said: Glory be to Thee, I turn to Thee, and I am the first of the believers ( Muslim)
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
fortran12:

Name and etymology

Main article: Jew (word)
For a more comprehensive list, see List of Jewish ethnonyms.
The English word "Jew" continues Middle English Gyw, Iewe. These terms derive from Old French giu, earlier juieu, which through elision had dropped the letter "d" from the Medieval Latin Iudaeus, which, like the New Testament Greek term Ioudaios, meant both "Jew" and "Judean" / "of Judea".[47] The Greek term was a loan from Aramaic Y'hūdāi, corresponding to Hebrew יְהוּדִי Yehudi, originally the term for a member of the tribe of Judah or the people of the kingdom of Judah. According to the Hebrew Bible, the name of both the tribe and kingdom derive from Judah, the fourth son of Jacob.[48] Genesis 29:35 and 49:8 connect the name "Judah" with the verb yada, meaning "praise", but scholars generally agree that the name of both the patriarch and the kingdom,

Bro that reference from Wikipedia
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Name and etymology

Main article: Jew (word)
For a more comprehensive list, see List of Jewish ethnonyms.
The English word "Jew" continues Middle English Gyw, Iewe. These terms derive from Old French giu, earlier juieu, which through elision had dropped the letter "d" from the Medieval Latin Iudaeus, which, like the New Testament Greek term Ioudaios, meant both "Jew" and "Judean" / "of Judea".[47] The Greek term was a loan from Aramaic Y'hūdāi, corresponding to Hebrew יְהוּדִי Yehudi, originally the term for a member of the tribe of Judah or the people of the kingdom of Judah. According to the Hebrew Bible, the name of both the tribe and kingdom derive from Judah, the fourth son of Jacob.[48] Genesis 29:35 and 49:8 connect the name "Judah" with the verb yada, meaning "praise", but scholars generally agree that the name of both the patriarch and the kingdom,

Bro that reference from Wikipedia

Your reference does not support your claim. It says that the name and Kingdom were derived from Judah, it dies not mean only people from Judah are Jews.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Surah Al-Araf, Verse 143:
وَلَمَّا جَاءَ مُوسَىٰ لِمِيقَاتِنَا وَكَلَّمَهُ رَبُّهُ قَالَ رَبِّ أَرِنِي أَنظُرْ إِلَيْكَ قَالَ لَن تَرَانِي وَلَٰكِنِ انظُرْ إِلَى الْجَبَلِ فَإِنِ اسْتَقَرَّ مَكَانَهُ فَسَوْفَ تَرَانِي فَلَمَّا تَجَلَّىٰ رَبُّهُ لِلْجَبَلِ جَعَلَهُ دَكًّا وَخَرَّ مُوسَىٰ صَعِقًا فَلَمَّا أَفَاقَ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَا أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ

And when Musa came at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said: My Lord! show me (Thyself), so that I may look upon Thee. He said: You cannot (bear to) see Me but look at the mountain, if it remains firm in its place, then will you see Me; but when his Lord manifested His glory to the mountain He made it crumble and Musa fell down in a swoon; then when he recovered, he said: Glory be to Thee, I turn to Thee, and I am the first of the believers ( Muslim)

All you quoted was copied from the old testament, The quran came hundred of years after the completed bible and thousands of years after the story of Moses. The Israelites who documented never made mention that he was muslim, neither did the eqyptians. So why should we trust the claims of a book where the originator was neither hebrew nor had any close contact with the writers of the story.

Let me help you again, who was the first muslim, your book says mohammed, then it says abraham then it says moses. so .......?
Mohammmed and his friend waraka were the originators of the quran
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
fortran12:

All you quoted was copied from the old testament, The quran came hundred of years after the completed bible and thousands of years after the story of Moses. The Israelites who documented never made mention that he was muslim, neither did the eqyptians. So why should we trust the claims of a book where the originator was neither hebrew nor had any close contact with the writers of the story.

Let me help you again, who was the first muslim, your book says mohammed, then it says abraham then it says moses. so .......?
Mohammmed and his friend waraka were the originators of the quran

Your confusion is what makes you think that way, both Mose and Prophet Muhammad re from one God, there is nothing like Bible but Torah and injeel, Allah reveal Quran to let us know past and future, Quran was not copy from nonesen book Bible,

All prophet are Muslim but Abraham was the first to establish Islam,

Abraham was the first muslim during his generation

Moses was the first muslim during his generation

Prophet Muhammad was first muslim during his generation.

So what confuses you?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
fortran12:

Your reference does not support your claim. It says that the name and Kingdom were derived from Judah, it dies not mean only people from Judah are Jews.

Is like you have understanding problem.

I said Jew's derived it name from king Judah, and Judah come later after Moses, so Moses can't be a Jew's
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by jcross19: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

I said those terrorists read Bible that is why
ask yourself why Mohammad front teeth was removed on the battlefield's of badr? Mohammed was paedophile, marauder, caravan armed robber, terrorist and rapist. very shameful that a sane man could follow a man of blood thirsty monster. a good Muslims are the one fighting in the cause of Allah, no any Muslims have ever condemned the killing of innocent souls all you is to rejoice and shout allahu akbr. very shameful any Muslims country oppression, intolerance, violence, slavery and no peace. so you mean Isis , boko haram are ashabab , alquida, al mujahedeen, ansaru, Taliban, hazabolla , iswap and others are not Muslims? huh Allah is a fool and Mohammed that claimed he did not even know where his own soul is going after death.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by jcross19: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

grin. Hummmm. You still have no proof, Allah is not idol or keep in Kaaba Allah above all what you said, there is no hidden on earth, let everybody do it research on who Allah is, do you know that Arab Christian use Allah as God too? Ask yourself why Arab Christian put Allah in the Bible if Allah means idol?

As I said earlier quran does not need approval of any scientist, because Quran is older than scienstits it's self, but if you see the fact recognise it and Mark it in your heart, quran is better than bible that said sky has pillar that support it, and rabbit chew the curd, what a lie from Bible
"Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan, etc.). So fight you against the friends of Shaitan (Satan)" The Arabic for the word "fight" is from qital, meaning physical combat.Koran 4:76.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Is like you have understanding problem.

I said Jew's derived it name from king Judah, and Judah come later after Moses, so Moses can't be a Jew's
I said Moses was Hebrew Jesus was a Jew. The post you quoted does not support your Jesus not being a Jew. It refutes your claim
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Your confusion is what makes you think that way, both Mose and Prophet Muhammad re from one God, there is nothing like Bible but Torah and injeel, Allah reveal Quran to let us know past and future, Quran was not copy from nonesen book Bible,

All prophet are Muslim but Abraham was the first to establish Islam,

Abraham was the first muslim during his generation

Moses was the first muslim during his generation

Prophet Muhammad was first muslim during his generation.

So what confuses you?
Lol. You need religious education. Why should we trust a book that came thousands of years after moses. No book before the Qur'an claims Moses or Jesus was Muslim.
Answer the question why shld the Qur'an be seen as a book of reference since all its claims are not original.
Which book first mentions about Moses. The Torah is a book about the Jews and their history etc the injeel is the Greek translation of the word gospel. ( how can allah claim to send a book to the people of Israel and name it in Greek)
Like I said Mohammed can Waraka wrote the Qur'an so all these mistakes are bound to be there. Mohammed was semi illiterate and waraka was almost blind.

Your Allah promised to preserve the "original " books he gave the Israelites. Pls where are these books now. If they don't exist, it means Allah is a failure he could not keep his promise. If they exist pls show me a copy.

The bible for your info is a book of books. It contains everything about Jesus the history of his people, prophecies about him and his life, as he is the reason the books were compiled.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

It's your book that claims the sun sets in murky waters, a baby is made from a clot of blood, the semen will be In the woman's womb for 42 days , Satan lives in the nostrils of Muslims, Satan farts when Muslims pray etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau / FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.