Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria (3280 Views)

UK: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria When You JAPA / Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria / Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Astark: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mumu Nigerians love to brag about how they are the smartest and most hardworking people on Earth there's no country on Earth that Nigerians don't have a bad reputation.

So America that ban Nigeria from entering their country are also jealous abi? There was this European country that offered money to Nigerians for them to leave. From Ghana to Kenya then China, India, Malaysia to Europe all of them are driving Nigerians out of their country.

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
See what Buhari and his APC have caused.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by nakaman: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
I havent seen anything reasonable in their comment. But our govt caused this.
Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by budaatum: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
I'm sure we would not be happy that some Nigerians are giving all Nigerians a bad name. But I can't help thinking we do the same, letting some bad people give an entire religion or tribe a bad name!

Seems we don't have a monopoly on ignorance. It extends to South Africa too.

Watch with extreme extreme caution!
https://www.nairaland.com/5662982/shocking-video-shows-beheading-chairman#86277457

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Astark: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
budaatum:
I'm sure we would not be happy that some Nigerians are giving all Nigerians a bad name. But I can't help thinking we do the same, letting some bad people give an entire religion or tribe a bad name!

Seems we don't have a monopoly on ignorance. It extends to South Africa too.
if almost everyone are complaining of Nigerians then there's something really wrong with Nigeria and Nigerians

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by prowriterss: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
God help us
Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Racoon(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
sad More shit is hitting the fan.

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by budaatum: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Astark:
if almost everyone are complaining of Nigerians then there's something really wrong with Nigeria and Nigerians

We can all here complain about you but that does not mean we are right and you are bad. It could be that we are just ignorant and too lazy to find out about you, I will have you consider.

Some Nigerians work abroad. Those who hire us know we are Nigerian before they hire us because we have Nigerian names and are proud to say we are Nigerian! "Almost everyone" is not complaining about us. Everyone is not so ignorant as to think some bad Nigerians make all Nigerians bad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Brandonx(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
I don't blame them. Most Nigerians believe in quick money and would do anything to make it.

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Millenniumlady(f): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
It's their business
Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Pruwa: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
it is not their fault ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Astark:
The truth and nothing but the truth cry

1 Like

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by tartar9(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
Igbo kwenu!
Just see what some people have done to our image,yet the same fools will still blame buhari or others for this.

4 Likes

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by selemempe: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
tartar9:
Igbo kwenu!
Just see what some people have done to our image,yet the same fools will still blame buhari or others for this.
was it igbos that made Nigeria a terrorist nation?

Was it igbos that have been smuggling drugs to Saudi Arabia?

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by achi4u(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
They're only talking about Nigerians not Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by ecolime(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
tartar9:
Igbo kwenu!
You are really dumb. So Igbos are the only Nigerians residing in different countries of the world?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by NothingDoMe: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
tartar9:
kwenu!
Your profile picture says it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by salford1: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
tartar9:
Igbo kwenu!
It's not Igbo alone
The way it is in SA now:
Igbo: Drugs
Yoruba: Yahoo/Scam

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by kilojoDesigns: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
Astark:
Mumu Nigerians love to brag about how they are the smartest and most hardworking people on Earth there's no country on Earth that Nigerians don't have a bad reputation.

So America that ban Nigeria from entering their country are also jealous abi? There was this European country that offered money to Nigerians for them to leave. From Ghana to Kenya then China, India, Malaysia to Europe all of them are driving Nigerians out of their country.

I'm thinking of running for president angry
REALS ONES CHECK MY SIGGY

Kilojo
Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
tartar9:
Igbo kwenu!

Onye ara ka I bu

1 Like

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
achi4u:
They're only talking about Nigerians not Biafrans.

Aswr guy... u dey on point

1 Like

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Techcrunchng(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
tartar9:
Igbo kwenu!
then I believe it would be better to let Igbos have their own country so that they won't do bad to our image again. What do you say? cool

1 Like

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by gambia(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Naija don too cast.

1 Like

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by ecolime(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Techcrunchng:
then I believe it would be better to let Igbos have their own country so that they won't do bad to our image again. What do you say? cool
Nahh... That's their worst nightmare. They hate Igbos so much yet won't let them leave the unholy union. BTW, I am Yoruba but totally against ethnic bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Techcrunchng(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
ecolime:

Nahh... That's their worst nightmare. They hate Igbos so much yet won't let them leave the unholy union. BTW, I am Yoruba but totally against ethnic bigotry.
I swear down, that's one of the problems in the country. You hate other tribes but still can't let them be

1 Like

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Hadampson(m): 12:39am On Feb 02, 2020
Astark:

This is not true.

I agree that some Nigerians are into shady deals in your country but don't paint all with the same brush.

I'm a full blooded Nigerian and i have never done anything illegal in my entire life.

And about the ban US placed on us. Was it because of xenophobia?

Ghana was on US ban list last year. Was it because of xenophobia? Do you know the reason why US placed a ban on us?

These are questions you ought to have asked yourself before posting this.

Prost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by MacBan: 3:03am On Feb 02, 2020
Astark:

Word on a marble grin grin
Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by good4all40: 3:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Instead of them to pour their anger and sadness to the Whites who have stolen their country from them and make them completely useless in their native land, this lazy mofos are making jest of Nigerians, our president maybe the cluesless man in the universe but believe me Nigerians are the most smartest, hardworking, never say die people known to mankind, it is only a foolish person that judges the behaviour of more than 200 million people with less than 3 million bad eggs amongst us, and there are bad people anywhere in the world including South Africa so stop the craziness, if not for the failure of our leaders both past and present to fix this great country, Nigeria should be the best country in the world by now because we have everything to achieve this, "God gave Nigeria everything except sense to manage it or good leaders to projet it to the World" .
Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Bighead9: 5:53am On Feb 02, 2020
FarFromAverage:
See what Buhari and his APC have caused.

Blame it on your Igbo Brothers, they caused it. grin

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 02, 2020
Bighead9:

Blame it on your Igbo Brothers, they caused it. grin

I ain't Igbo nor IPOB

1 Like

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Bighead9: 6:00am On Feb 02, 2020
FarFromAverage:

I ain't Igbo nor IPOB

Ok.
But, Igbo's caused it. grin

Re: See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria by Temptee101(m): 6:10am On Feb 02, 2020
shocked

It shall never be well with buhari and his zombies

Nigeria needs formatting and should be disbanded. Nigeria is bad market

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Fun Things To Do At The Lekki Conservation Centre / Practicing Medicine In Canada Or USA Which Is Easier And Better?? / Plane Crash Live At Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.