Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography (87994 Views)

Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) / Mercy Eke Buys Venza For Her Sister, Promise, As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Gbegirisoupp: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
It's for a video shoot, why don't y'all confirm before posting trash you aren't sure of.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
She acquired, not bought grin
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by femmy2010(m): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Her INNOSON jeep has been abandoned . Sad.
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by grandstar(m): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
After thanking God
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Go Gal!! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Audio.

Make una dey verify before posting.

She nor buy am ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by HARYOMIDE1994: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Moz22:
bought it?

Honestly, I will like to know the blunder in his/her comment.

What is the problem with "bought it"?
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Invest dear invest!
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by ForbesHomesNG(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
nadesh:
Bloggers leave Mercy alone o.
When did she say she bought it?
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by SilasNwude: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
it's either it was gifted to her from a senator or one alhaji or borrow pose
mercy cannot afford a 120 mil ride
yes i said it and I'll repeat it because that's the fact

i pity ike sha

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Gbegirisoupp: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Audio.

Make una dey verify before posting.

She nor buy am ooo grin

Tell them. Since you know best.

She's not like your fav that fakes everything including her kidnap. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Gbegirisoupp: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
SilasNwude:
it's either it was gifted to her from a senator or one alhaji
mercy cannot afford a 120 mil ride
yes i said it and I'll repeat it because that's the fact

i pity ike sha

Video shoot bruh!

She has something coming up with Paul okoye of psquare!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by MrCork: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Bbnaija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke has just taken delivery of Range Rover Autobiography worth over #120 million.

She took to her insta story to share the video of the car.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UpvphsbisY

..rubbish...my range is finer & better!! angry
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Isoduwa(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
When next is BBN? Please i want to go
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Moz22: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
HARYOMIDE1994:

Honestly, I will like to know the blunder in his/her comment.

What is the problem with "bought it"?
"bought it" in that sentence is grammatically wrong. Rather than argue, just admit and leave
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Discombulator: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
A clear case of the country's problem, a country where youths has refused to apply themselves, develop a skill,go into agriculture or general production or entrepreneurship,the females see their body as the only thing they need to make money while the boys keep tabs on foreign women and investors to swindle,
The decay in our morals in parallel to none,a young girl prostitutes herself and the lots of you claps and hails her.
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by UKdontv(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
I'm sure its Her fake Ass not her certificate bought her that car.
And You Say School No Be Scam

Oga E no concern you. If she like make she use her Pussy to buy jet. Its none of your business and learn to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Banter1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
I know some gonna call me haters or jealousy, but that car no reach 120mil. where mercy wan see that money from?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Cantonese: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:

Na so e be you? Owu bad o. Pray for yourself like this: poverty and jealousy in my life, let me go!!!
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by lomprico(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
angry
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Aturitoroman: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
120m shocked
how much she win for the useless bbn show self ?shocked

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Gbegirisoupp: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:

I'm sure it's your fake brain not your certificate.

Since you can't wait to confirm news before posting trash!

Awon nairalander front pagers!
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by styless(f): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Congrats to her

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Moz22: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
nadesh:

She didnt say she bought it anywhere before you run call her audio.
I'm referring to the "bought it" in that sentence oga

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Studyinchina200(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
120 million

Lair liar

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by gbeseun(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
After she will bw soliciting for help on aocial media later now.
She suppose invest now
Na range nonsence she dey buy up and dan

Well wetin be my own self
Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by Reussite: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
The way they carried fake news about Bishop Oyedepo been denied visa here come another lie. SMH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by nadesh(f): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Banter1:
I know some gonna call me haters or jealousy, but that car no reach 120mil. where mercy wan see that money from?
Its actually 129 M and Mercy didnt buy it for now so keep your hate on a leash.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by bamasite2: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Congrats to her!

She should enjoy the ride while the shoot lasts.....

Only thing na say, the road na still naija road....... grin grin grin

If Canada is your goal for 2020, here is the way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B9VVOJuYl0

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography by nadesh(f): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Moz22:
I'm referring to the "bought it" in that sentence oga
You be olodo, please fvck off

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.