Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 (6817 Views)

Open Heaven 20 January 2020- Children Of God Are Peacemakers I / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Blessed Are Peacemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by petuniaevents(f): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2020
Have an event or wedding coming up? Send us a dm.
*Decoration
*Catering.
*planning and guest list management.
Rentals (chairs.tables.tents.marquees.mist fans.tableclothes. chaircovers. Tie backs. Lounges. Cocktail tables etc )

Call us on 07065574265
For more perusal, check our IG @petuniaevents
Oya☎☎☎ or ��� we are ready.....
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by smellingpussy442: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2020
Seun and all modrators who make it compulsry to swear to be a
muslim before commenting on Muslim
related topics, but allow every body to
comment on Christian topics
freely i have dis for u. It will be ill with u all, d money u make here will be spent in hospital for ur wifes and children sickness. Bastard animal, oloriburuku ogun ode. D best u can do is to barn me, main while i have Another account idiot.

Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by femi4: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2020
Blessed are the peacemakers for they ll be called the children of God
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2020
Professorcplus:

IS GOD LOVING, PEACEMAKER AND JUST?
Christians think their god is a loving, peacemaker god who is merciful and just. Most of them justify it as it accordingly written in the bible which is the word of god.

Point of correction to the statement in bolded. Dont ever say unbelievers don't read the Bible, they aren't just gullible like you believers. But what does the bible say?

In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, babies, and animals. Why? Because he wanted to make peace.

In Exodus 12:29, God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle to punish the Pharaoh. Because he wanted to make peace abi.

In 2 Samuel 12:15-18 God kills David's baby to punish David.

The Bible has dozens of examples of God committing murder, including mass murder, of unjustly punishing people and of inciting the Hebrews to kill, to take slaves and to rape.
It is plain this is not a loving god. It is a vengeful god who places a VERY LOW VALUE on human life. So why are Christians so certain that their god is a peacemaker and loving god?

Like I will always say your God is a fairly tale more of the Spiderman in the kid cartoon that his proof of existence is only in a fabble book called bible.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10794046_803734611361005678165524747127210811326464n_jpg1130fd449a3548d2dae4a857cd26d1e6

Seeing the word atheism on your post I'm going to make a presumption that that's what you subscribe to.

A belief that no God or Supreme being exists.

Your mistake is in thinking of the "Christian God" or the "Moslem God" as being the Creator of and Originator of Life.

All religions have imperfect view of who or what The Ultimate is.

Yes, I am Catholic, yet I know that all churches' views and conceptions of God are very imperfect and mostly misconceptions.

All those passages you cited in the Bible are just historical narratives of what the Jews did or didn't do.

It has got nothing to do with the Creator of the Universe.

People who write these things down have associated their own version of God to be a part of the narrative.

It doesn't necessarily mean it is so.

Look at it this way.

You wake up in the middle of the night and look out the window into the darkness. Then you see a being shinning bright and surrounded by white light looking so radiant.

If the person is going to write that down later, it will be colored severely by the religious beliefs of that person be you a Catholic, a Protestant, a Moslem, a Buddhist, a nature worshipper or whatever.

Same with most of the narratives in the Bible.

The Catholics will swear that the Bible supports their claims.

The Protestants of various denominations will claim that the Bible is being interpreted best in their church.

An understanding of what the Bible is, is key to understanding what the Bible is not
Those passages you quoted are not proof that God doesn't exist.

They are proof that there have been religious people in the past. That's all.

Encounter true and real spirituality and you will never go back. Not the clapping and dancing and entertainment that goes on in churches and mosques these days.

1 Like

Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2020
Where is osibanjo? But you criticize Shia Muslims when they protest
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Arewa6: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2020
‪Heart Breaking vedio; Peoples return with their Properties after Demolishing their shops ☠️☠️‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ASLBCP2R8
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2020
Children of God
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Sholaco: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2020
Yes, we know that our saviour is a prince of peace but on the face of tribulations, Christian ought to defend themselves.....we are not weak in the spirit and In physical we are strong, the leaders of the Christian association of Nigeria and the eloquent, charismatic preacher of the gospel of jesus christ should be bold a enough to come out and match their words with action by speaking against this barbaric acts in the country.....an imams have never be murdered by the Christian in the history of this country......all the Christian all over the country should boycott work and any government activities.....let stay at home in protest of this bloodbath....
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by toplinetrtrend: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2020
post=86307321:
BLESSED ARE (WE) THE PEACEMAKERS..........

Imagine this Corrupt political jobber calling himself a peacemaker! A defender of injustice and human right abuse goes to the alter to receive condemnation onto himself, yet he doesn't seem to have enough mental processing ability to see beyond his nose. What an absurdity.
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2020
AntiChristian:
Peace indeed!

Matthew 10:34 Jesus said:

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword
Matthew 10:34-38 King James Version (KJV)
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

read and understand the kind of peace this passage is talking about
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Professorcplus:

Christians think their god is a loving, peacemaker god who is merciful and just. Most of them justify it as it accordingly written in the bible which is the word of god.

Point of correction to the statement in bolded. Dont ever say unbelievers don't read the Bible, they aren't just gullible like you believers. But what does the bible say?

In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, babies, and animals. Why? Because he wanted to make peace.

In Exodus 12:29, God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle to punish the Pharaoh. Because he wanted to make peace abi.

The Bible has dozens of examples of God committing murder, including mass murder, of unjustly punishing people and of inciting the Hebrews to kill, to take slaves and to rape.
It is plain this is not a loving god. It is a vengeful god who places a VERY LOW VALUE on human life. So why are Christians so certain that their god is a peacemaker and loving god?

Like I will always say your God is a fairly tale more of the Spiderman in the kid cartoon that his proof of existence is only in a fabble book called bible.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10794046_803734611361005678165524747127210811326464n_jpg1130fd449a3548d2dae4a857cd26d1e6
All you said is your own opinion it can't affect Christianity
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:
grin grin grin

How I wish it is true.

The world would have been at peace.
true Christians are 100% of the world population?
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is why Fulani Herdsmen will keep slaughtering Christians up north cos of these kinda messages. Even Israel are fighting their battles and building mass destructive weapons. Kwantinue..
not many Christians are in today's Isreal
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by sencekompis: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2020
I wasn't forced to agree on terms and conditions to comment on the Christians agendas. ITS PEACEFUL ENOUGH
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Sheunma: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2020
Quran 3:85 And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

1 Like

Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2020
Are you saying Mussies aren't peacemakers?
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Spanishmilf(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2020
Sales Of Dogs... Dog's Stud Services... Dog Delivery..Lagos, Ibadan, Auja... �����.... With God all things are possible... � � � � � �
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by StagethemTVee: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2020
Show some love...check my signature below
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2020
Lostz:
not many Christians are in today's Isreal

Israel is not a Christian nation I know of that. Infact Israel has more Muslims than Christians.
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Israel is not a Christian nation I know of that. Infact Israel has more Muslims than Christians.
that means Israel should not be the standard for real Christians
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2020
Lostz:
that means Israel should not be the standard for real Christians

I don't get u??
I know they are Jews.
Buh u Pray to same God. They defend themselves, while u Christians in Nigeria are forming peacemakers. Even in the Bible they
fought wars. Jesus Christ even told his disciples to buy swords in the new testament.
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Mandesz(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2020
AntiChristian:
Peace indeed!

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword
that's why Christians have turned terrorists all over the world? shameless he-goat seeking attention
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Akuruoulo(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Professorcplus:

GOD TOOK WHAT HE GAVE U / WHAT HE MADE.

U don't use the term MURDER because God own Everything and know has to rebrand it .

Don't use murder in God's case.

U can destroy what so ever u created to make other ones look much valuable, and I hope U WILL BE CALLED A MURDERER WHEN U DESTROY A HOUSE U BUILT JUST YO BUILD ANOTHER AND BETTER ONE ?

DO NOT BE DECEIVED, AND DO NOT MISLEAD OTHERS SO THAT U WON'T BE JUDGE WITH GOD'S RAGE
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Akuruoulo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Professorcplus:

GOD TOOK WHAT HE GAVE U / WHAT HE MADE.

U don't use the term MURDER because God own Everything and know has to rebrand it .

Don't use murder in God's case.

U can destroy what so ever u created to make other ones look much valuable, and I hope U WILL BE CALLED A MURDERER WHEN U DESTROY A HOUSE U BUILT JUST YO BUILD ANOTHER AND BETTER ONE ?

DO NOT BE DECEIVED, AND DO NOT MISLEAD OTHERS SO THAT U WON'T BE JUDGE WITH GOD'S RAGE.

AT THE LAST DAY , WE ALL WILL KNOW WHO IS A DECEIVER
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Akuruoulo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
AntiChristian:
Peace indeed!

u must surely face God at the last day .

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Akuruoulo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86307321:
BLESSED ARE (WE) THE PEACEMAKERS..........

FOR YOU SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILD OF GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Akuruoulo:

FOR YOU SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILD OF GOD
GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD.
You are a great man

1 Like

Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Allwell96: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Professorcplus:

It's obvious u don't know what it means to be a Christian. Go back and do your homework.
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by Akuruoulo(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lostz:

Matthew 10:34-38 King James Version (KJV)
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

read and understand the kind of peace this passage is talking about

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 by ThatFairGuy: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
You and your likes in person of oilpussy , agentnairaland , myvillagepeople, racoon and co are those nuisance that disturbs us on Muslim threads. You all violates what is being preached here, you're not of God but of devil as you guys portrays yourselves. STAY CLEAR FROM MUSLIM THREAD
FuckDaMods:
Seun why do i have to swear to be a muslim before i comment on Muslim related topics but any tom dick and harry can comment on Christian topics freely?? angry angry angry
E be like say God wan punish you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders / 3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Tax Collector. / Understanding Atheism. Nairaland atheists C'mon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.