Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Edo Man Returns His Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Viginal Is Too Wide For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Man Returns His Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Viginal Is Too Wide For Him (817 Views)

My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) / I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide / Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Man Returns His Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Viginal Is Too Wide For Him by Tubexsms(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
A young man in Edo State has dramatically returned back his newly married wife to her parents.
He said that the young lady's virgina is to wide for him and something must be done about it.

And that...

Read more

https://dailytells.com.ng/edo-man-returns-wife-to-parents-says-her-virginal-is-too-wide-for-him/

Re: Edo Man Returns His Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Viginal Is Too Wide For Him by Jhayson(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bloggers sha... always trying to get traffic with getting the full story... if the girl you used her pic now @ashmusy on ig finds this here and sues you, what would be your excuse?

(1) (Reply)

This Will Tell You The Level Of Wickedness In The Heart Of Man / Football Resumption Finally Has Been Announced / Audio Pregnancy To Be Pin On Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.