Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. (3161 Views)

Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy / How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by iwritetoo: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
We have been lied to, we have been deceived, and we have been dangerously manipulated to believe that “destiny can be delayed but can never be denied”. This statement or phrase has been one of the motivational quotes some of us still hold onto.

To open your eyes truly, believing this notion that your destiny can be delayed and can never be denied will encourage you to be lazy and abandon what would have been a stepping stone to your better life. We have never been more deceived and obfuscated with a phrase such as this. It’s one of the most misleading phrases in history, and it’s deadly. You won’t understand the magnitude of this until you make personal research on it.

If destiny can be delayed but can never be denied, then why do we have so many wasted Lives and talents, so many death counts more than we could number? Just think about a graveyard, will you in your right human sense believe all that died and buried were destined to?
That is to say that the statement also “The richest place in the world is a graveyard (cemetery) where dreams and talents have remained untapped due to neglect or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the individual when he or she was alive” is a lie? If this statement is true and I know you believe it’s authenticity, then you probably would be thinking what I’m thinking right now, that those destinies in the grave were never fulfilled.

It’s so obvious that if you decide to stand up now and go towards a moving vehicle, chances are that you might not live the next few minutes. And also those individuals that made up their mind to pursue a never promising life that ended their existence, would you say that they were destined to die? No. Everybody is governed by their belief, but there are some beliefs that are poisonous to the mind.
I know this statement was one of the so many words fabricated to give hope to the hopeless, and maybe life to the people at the brink of death (what we get from motivational speakers). But to be honest with you, it’s not a bit of better advice or belief to cultivate.

Based on my experience and other peoples, I will say “Destiny can be delayed, can be denied and can be destroyed”. Our destinies are in our hands, we choose the kind of life we want to live, we choose the things we value and cherish the most. Nobody born of a woman has the right to decide your destiny without your consent.

That is why self-discovery is the utmost. This leads me to say “the greatest tragedy in life is not death, but living without knowing why”. Know this, you and you alone have the power to change the course of your life. Until you are living your purpose, you are not living.
Some would say that purpose is also a phrase cultivated in our lives just like destiny. But before you conclude on purpose, I would ask “do you know your passion?” I don’t mean hobby but passion. There is a distinction between these two “passion and hobby”.

Just like Bishop T.D jakes affirmed, “if you don’t know your purpose, follow your passion because it will lead you to your purpose”. I know this to be true to me, by my own discovery. In finding happiness, love, money, that dream you have always wanted, discover yourself.
HAPPY NEW MONTH
@iwritetoo

1 Like

Re: Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
I never believed in destiny. Life is all facts.
Re: Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by aremuforlife(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
This is fact,
If one is destined to be prosperous in life and he/She did not take action both physical and spiritual
He/she may not live to see the Destiny.
Spiritual control the physical, most Destiny has been destroyed through carelessness

1 Like

Re: Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by akseph1: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hmmm mmm. I will be back to comment on this

1 Like

Re: Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by AntiChristian: 7:24am On Feb 02, 2020
How can something you don't even know it's content be delayed or changed?

Destiny is unchangeable and can't be delayed whatsoever by any forces except as the writer wills.
Re: Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by Nephilim: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2020
This is surely a nice piece... May our destiny not be delayed nor destroy oo, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by iwritetoo: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2020
AntiChristian:
How can something you don't even know it's content be delayed or changed?

Destiny is unchangeable and can't be delayed whatsoever by any forces except as the writer wills.

As I said, people are governed by their beliefs.
It's either you don't believe in destiny or you just believe some creator/writer designed your life pattern and somehow you don't know what it is and you are been played like a movie and you can't do anything about it.

Remember, you have a WILL which gives you the ability to choose or go against the one that gave you the WILL (that's if you even believe in God).
My point is that, if destiny cannot be delayed, denied or changed like you affirmed because you don't know what it is, then that means the writers WILL you claimed has already predestined that you will act according to the way you act and that your next cause of action has been planned? I think that's the wrong way to perceive this. But the choice is yours, either to believe or not.
Happy Sunday
Re: Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by AntiChristian: 9:03am On Feb 02, 2020
iwritetoo:

As I said, people are governed by their beliefs.
It's either you don't believe in destiny or you just believe some creator/writer designed your life pattern and somehow you don't know what it is and you are been played like a movie and you can't do anything about it.

Remember, you have a WILL which gives you the ability to choose or go against the one that gave you the WILL (that's if you even believe in God).
My point is that, if destiny cannot be delayed, denied or changed like you affirmed because you don't know what it is, then that means the writers WILL you claimed has already predestined that you will act according to the way you act and that your next cause of action has been planned? I think that's the wrong way to perceive this. But the choice is yours, either to believe or not.
Happy Sunday

Did you choose the womb that bore you or were you in control of your conception? Neither will anyone choose his time or place of death!

Death can come as a miscarriage, infant death, adolescent death, youth death and old age death! All na death!

Our choices, our prayers, our happinesses and sadnesses are part of our destiny!
Re: Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by iwritetoo: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Did you choose the womb that bore you or were you in control of your conception? Neither will anyone choose his time or place of death!

Death can come as a miscarriage, infant death, adolescent death, youth death and old age death! All na death!

Our choices, our prayers, our happinesses and sadnesses are part of our destiny!

LOL. This man you are really funny.
Re: Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by AntiChristian: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
iwritetoo:

LOL. This man you are really funny.

I think I made some sense! If not much!

1 Like

Re: Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by OkCornel(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
It all comes down to one word “CHOICE”
Re: Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by iwritetoo: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
OkCornel:
It all comes down to one word “CHOICE”
To believe you are the master and controller of your destiny or something somewhere has pre-determined your actions and you are living a scripted life.
Re: Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by ojaysam25(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
The bottom line is....we are all created for a purpose.....To attain that purpose,one must work towards it.....
Re: Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. by NEVOH: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2020
ojaysam25:
The bottom line is....we are all created for a purpose.....To attain that purpose,one must work towards it.....

Exactly.
We are the master of our own lives. We choose to make that purpose come to pass by discovering and working towards it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Jew Is Satan In Human Form / How Do You Know The Right Religion Or The Right God?. . . / Is purgatory real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.