Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) (139202 Views)

List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted / Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? / Man Killed By Okada In Anambra Few Days To Okada Ban - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by Michealky: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
That's a good development. But not everyone can afford a taxi especially those ones that lives far from the junction of their street
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lol
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by Walexybobo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
[u have spoken wek bt, are u a writer?]These keke people were a total and complete Nuisance. They constituted a whole lot of mess in Lagos.

Does Okada ride in Tokyo, Japan, Beijing, Berlin or New York?

Even, is Okada in Onitsha? Why would Okada be allowed in Ikeja the seat of government?

For those saying crime rate will increase, thats unless Lagos state government is clueless and stuppid. Sanwo Olu is smart though as far as I know and a very hardworking governor. You can deny this if you want... But the heavy volume of work going on Lagos roads speaks for itself.

Obiano the drunkard (My state Governor Onye Onwu Nkwu) banned Okada in Anambra. Did heavens fall? Rochas even went to the extent of banning keke in the entire state. Did crime rate increase? Was okada not banned in Nnewi even with the rate of billionaire Okada importers from that axis? Did anybody die?

What most of you don't know is that [b]Nigeriens, Chadians, Sudanese, Malians and Somalians took over South We
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
bkool7:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1199728-causes-road-accidents-solutions-nigeria.html

Check the position of Bad driving.

I'm telling you it has nothing to do with bad roads. The niggers see the roads are bad, instead of slowing down and driving with caution, they drive recklessly on the bad roads. In Chicago, it snows heavily 4 months each year, during those times the roads are very bad.... people drive according to the bad snow filled roads.... but the niggers can't and just like blaming things outside of themselves.
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by adesbreath: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
TheMan3:
you guys make a mistake of putting beauty of environment as priority as against humanity. What happens to the families of the millions that has just been rendered jobless by this small move? Do you know how many children that will drop out of school because of this?

Let's have love of humanity in our hearts first before anything. Nobody will love to do okada or Keke work everyday if they have jobs.

If we are to compare Lagos with Tokyo and newyork, does Lagos have well organised subway system? Are there functional high speed trains? What about monorails and trams? Are there jobs? What about social security, access to credit and business support system?

Bottom line, before the government brings a policy that will in one swoop render over a million people jobless, they should ensure the society is working.

These people are trying against all odds to put food of their table, and the same government that destroyed the society is still the same one opposing them. This Is sad.

Dont put beauty of the state before humanity.

I wish this people you are speaking for, cared enough for their own humanity. They dont even love themselves..
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by Jeamillz2020(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Well tiff will now be massive as Bobby Charlton
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by dammywizzy: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
These keke people were a total and complete Nuisance. They constituted a whole lot of mess in Lagos.

Even, is Okada in Onitsha? Why would Okada be allowed in Ikeja the seat of government?

For those saying crime rate will increase, thats unless Lagos state government is clueless and stuppid. Sanwo Olu is smart though as far as I know and a very hardworking governor. You can deny this if you want... But the heavy volume of work going on Lagos roads speaks for itself.

Obiano the drunkard (My state Governor Onye Onwu Nkwu) banned Okada in Anambra. Did heavens fall? Rochas even went to the extent of banning keke in the entire state. Did crime rate increase? Was okada not banned in Nnewi even with the rate of billionaire Okada importers from that axis? Did anybody die?

What most of you don't know is that Nigeriens, Chadians, Sudanese, Malians and Somalians took over South West without anybody knowing! It was gradual, crude and definite.... But they were almost succeeding before I believe Sanwo Olu stepped in. At a time, I was asking myself if there is no regulatory body managing these people in Lagos anymore.

They virtually took over Lagos with there stuppid, crazy and mannerless style of driving. They felt like Lords of the city and if you try to caution them, they will bow there heads in foolishness to thank you. But in there hearts, they were calling you Mumu after scratching your car.

What is Keke doing in Victoria Island the financial and industrial hub of Lagos? Who even brought this useless and worthless contraption called Keke to Nigeria? India that manufactures these nonsense made moves to regulate them.

Google Indian roads and see how organized keke driving is. But in Lagos, its madness! They will keep on creating multiple lanes that cause traffic, scratching peoples car with no mercy, hitting pedestrians with reckless abandon while using there Okada and useless keke to rob at night!

I ask again, is Lagos no longer a city? Why is there no Okada in Tokyo, Japan, Beijing, Berlin, Stuttgart, Dubai, Osaka, Chicago or New York?

Sanwo Olu if you are reading this, its not much about making these laws. Its about enacting and enforcing these laws! Enforce the ban and see sanity return to Lagos! But do make available more organized and well tailored Public system of transportation and movement! If Eastern Governors banned Keke and Okada and heavens did not fall, NOTHING DO YOU.

cc

NB

By the way if you are a Lagosian driver reading this be it commercial or private, please always be road disciplined when driving! Stick to your lane for crying out loud and stop maneuvering like a morron. All of us will get there. E.g is Oba Akran enroute Ikeja bridge. If you know you are climbing the bridge, stick to the left. If you are going under bridge, stick to the right! The mouth or entrance of the bridge can only take one car. Stop tail gating! Don't create multiple lanes and then try to merge at the mouth of the bridge. Thats very stuppid and morronic in my opinion. As you go to the mouth of the bridge to drag it with the rightful owners, you end up defeating the purpose for which you created the muliple lanes! More traffic build up and more hold up!

That aside and For those quoting me and saying "Why am I working and investing in Lagos and why not the East"... My answer is very simple.

Lagos gave my life some meaning that our five hopeless Eastern Governors never gave me. Infact, Sanwo Olus government has been so good to Mainland Lagos where I do busines. Why would I hate him? Why bite fingers that is trying to give my life a meaning? Infact, more of Gods blessings and protection on him as I believe he is taking Lagos to its original plan which in my opinion, AMBODE ABANDONED.
Nice write up....no one is saying what the governor did is entirely bad it's just the timing that's wrong moreover, how would you ban tricycle and motorcycles without an alternative in place or do u think BRT and lagbus is enough to cater for lagosian populace? Is there an arrangement for an alternative?? What abt the riders, now that you've collected their livelihood what do you want them to eat? How about the tax we get from this riders? Yes Lagos looks saner and calmer now but is it really a nice move at this time? Wait until Monday and you'll see how devastated commuters will be. You can only say this because you have a car and you don't care
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by GEEBITE: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
A person is lazy if a distance of under 500m is a big task for him or her except obese people. When there was no Keke till like late 2000s around eko hotel ,people were getting to work and no issue at all.
lexy2014:

Are u d one who determines if a person is lazy or not? If a person prefers transportation to work instead of trekking, how does that equate to laziness? Na u buy d leg give am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
ProWalker:

But Lagos can regulate the kind of thing you can do here. That is the essence of this okada nonsense ban which majority of Lagosians are ok with

The people doing Okada are they not Lagosians?
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by Fmusty: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
mkoabiola:
Those supporting d ban need thier head to b examined.

It easy to type online wen u are not bearing d cost or burden

If you have relative with amputated limbs/death caused by this nuisance, u won't type this crap.

You need to visit igbobi to see the influx of patients with critical condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by richPHAROAH: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
to the idots comparing lajos to japan and all those major cities, do you know that they have better alternatives like very luxurious bus with ac? they have very luxurious trains, bullet trains and even taxis?
before you come spewing trash do a little research.
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by dapojaja(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
I hope those affected by the ban will not employ the nuisance Oyo-Ibadan Micra solution.

Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by ProWalker: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

The people doing Okada are they not Lagosians?

What sort of stupid question is this ?
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by haibe(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Area4Area:
Crime rate would go down, we were pessimistic just like Lagosians today when the okada ban was to take place in Onitsha but see us today, the city is safer with less madness on our roads.

Sanwo-Olu should be encouraged by Lagosians for taking this bold step and everything should be done to implement it to the last letter.

All these one chance operators will now ve rampant since pedestrians are desperate to enter any vehicle after trekking for hours
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by DuxofMen: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michealky:
That's a good development. But not everyone can afford a taxi especially those ones that lives far from the junction of their street

Even in the so called developed countries where they have good transport system, you simply have to trek to your final destination. Sometimes the last bus stop could be as much as 2 km to the front of your house, you simply have to trek. Folks living in UK, USA and Canada can confirm this.
And what I know is that to a large extent, the yellow buses (Danfo), cover a substantial part of the road network in Lagos. It's reasonable to assume that most bus stops in Lagos are within trekking distance to most homes.

This was the system in place before okadas made its entry into the Lagos transport landscape in the late eighties/ early nineties and marwa much later in the millennium. Now think of it, how did Lagosians cope when this twin nuisance did not exist? After all the geographical location Lagos still remains the same. People still got to their destination nah. Meaning we trekked when we had to.

Now what the government needs to do is put more mass transit buses on the road. The previous government bought so many and I understand that not all have been deployed. They can also buy more. Then the mini cabs aka Danfos can be moved into the inner roads. Almost every destination is within distance of the inner road bus stop. That's how it is, even in the developed world. Even with the rail system in England, it doesn't mean it always passes in front of your house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
GEEBITE:
A person is lazy if a distance of under 500m is a big task for him or her except obese people. When there was no Keke till like late 2000s around eko hotel ,people were getting to work and no issue at all.

How did u arrive at ur conclusion that a person who doesn't want to trek to work is lazy even if d distance is less than 500m? What research did u do to arrive at that conclusion? Are u d authority that determines who is lazy& who isn't?

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by GistFullGround: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2020

Keke riders should have made at least N1,000,000 by now... Even as a drunkard, you should have saved.

#ReturnToFarming

Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by troubleshooter: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
These keke people were a total and complete Nuisance. They constituted a whole lot of mess in Lagos.

[/b]
May you make heaven! Wish most of ur brothers here can be broad minded like this.
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Who Would Believe That Ikeja Under Bridge Can Ever Be Decent Like These Pictures?

I was at Ikeja today and have never seen Ikeja organized like this! On a hot afternoon! If you know these place, its hell from morning till night courtesy of keke and Okada drivers!

Thanks to Sanwo Olu... You are the real MPV!

God bless you sir.

Let the world see and know that Lagos is working again

I was at Costain today and saw how neat the environment was as at the time I was around. People had to walk to various places bike or Keke would have dropped them. Lagos has tried. Lagos is not a dumping ground of Nigeria and West Africa region. Firstly, around 2004/2005, Okada was banned from Abuja. Law Enforcement Agencies declared war on Okada riders in Abuja metropolis, they left. I am not sure they are back since then. Later, some states banned Okada from State capitals. One thing is this, each time Okada is banned from a state, the population of Okada in Lagos will increase. Benin, Togo and Arewa from Chad, Niger also joined our brothers here and the Boko Haram in the North East also contributed to migration. These people complained things are hard, but the President, Vice President and National Assemblies are at Abuja, On NTA adverts, they said Abuja is both Political and Economic capital of Nigeria, then the burden and pressure of the economy should be carried at Abuja where the cake is being shared. Rather than creating nuisance in Lagos because of economic hardship, it is better to create it at Abuja where the rulers of Nigeria will see them or alternatively, they should go back to their State Capitals where Okada has been banned or allowed to practice their trade.

Every January, Lagos burden increases from new people coming into Lagos. Whenever Okada ban is lifted in Abuja, Lagos may consider lifting the ban as well.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

What most of you don't know is that Nigeriens, Chadians, Sudanese, Malians and Somalians took over South West without anybody knowing! It was gradual, crude and definite.... But they were almost succeeding before I believe Sanwo Olu stepped in. At a time, I was asking myself if there is no regulatory body managing these people in Lagos anymore.

They virtually took over Lagos with there stuppid, crazy and mannerless style of driving. They felt like Lords of the city and if you try to caution them, they will bow there heads in foolishness to thank you. But in there hearts, they were calling you Mumu after scratching your car.

What is Keke doing in Victoria Island the financial and industrial hub of Lagos? Who even brought this useless and worthless contraption called Keke to Nigeria? India that manufactures these nonsense made moves to regulate them.

Google Indian roads and see how organized keke driving is. But in Lagos, its madness! They will keep on creating multiple lanes that cause traffic, scratching peoples car with no mercy, hitting pedestrians with reckless abandon while using there Okada and useless keke to rob at night!

I ask again, is Lagos no longer a city? Why is there no Okada in Tokyo, Japan, Beijing, Berlin, Stuttgart, Dubai, Osaka, Chicago or New York?

Sanwo Olu if you are reading this, its not much about making these laws. Its about enacting and enforcing these laws! Enforce the ban and see sanity return to Lagos! But do make available more organized and well tailored Public system of transportation and movement! If Eastern Governors banned Keke and Okada and heavens did not fall, NOTHING DO YOU.

cc

NB

By the way if you are a Lagosian driver reading this be it commercial or private, please always be road disciplined when driving! Stick to your lane for crying out loud and stop maneuvering like a morron. All of us will get there. E.g is Oba Akran enroute Ikeja bridge. If you know you are climbing the bridge, stick to the left. If you are going under bridge, stick to the right! The mouth or entrance of the bridge can only take one car. Stop tail gating! Don't create multiple lanes and then try to merge at the mouth of the bridge. Thats very stuppid and morronic in my opinion. As you go to the mouth of the bridge to drag it with the rightful owners, you end up defeating the purpose for which you created the muliple lanes! More traffic build up and more hold up!

That aside and For those quoting me and saying "Why am I working and investing in Lagos and why not the East"... My answer is very simple.

Lagos gave my life some meaning that our five hopeless Eastern Governors never gave me. Infact, Sanwo Olus government has been so good to Mainland Lagos where I do busines. Why would I hate him? Why bite fingers that is trying to give my life a meaning? Infact, more of Gods blessings and protection on him as I believe he is taking Lagos to its original plan which in my opinion, AMBODE ABANDONED.
please for Christ case, copy this yourself send to sanwo olu in any best way you can. This is beautiful
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

cc

NB

Oga calm down, this Keke and okada Na e sum people Dey use pay their children school fees and feed family. Na Cos you get car Na why you Dey vex like gas, instead make you Dey talk about how dem go help those people and put them in good way but you Dey mention say okada Dey tokyo and so called countries you Dey mention. This is Nigeria, mister man!!!

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by donald14: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Before the ban the lagos state government should have provide another source or means of transport, becos base on what i have seen so far it is has affected some of the lagosians. moreover, not everybody in lagos has a car or means of transport to place of work. my conclusion is that before the ban of keke okada should have been ban first.
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by donald14: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
the ban of keke has even affected some business trader and market traders and rendering some people jobless. instead okada should have been wiped out first. to me i still prefer keke.
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
TheMan3:
you guys make a mistake of putting beauty of environment as priority as against humanity. What happens to the families of the millions that has just been rendered jobless by this small move? Do you know how many children that will drop out of school because of this?

Let's have love of humanity in our hearts first before anything. Nobody will love to do okada or Keke work everyday if they have jobs.

If we are to compare Lagos with Tokyo and newyork, does Lagos have well organised subway system? Are there functional high speed trains? What about monorails and trams? Are there jobs? What about social security, access to credit and business support system?

Bottom line, before the government brings a policy that will in one swoop render over a million people jobless, they should ensure the society is working.

These people are trying against all odds to put food of their table, and the same government that destroyed the society is still the same one opposing them. This Is sad.

Dont put beauty of the state before humanity.

Don't mind the dummies that are supporting Sanwo-Olu's illogical move.

The only mode of transport that gets the masses to the last point of their journey, especially in the inner streets of Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, and other parts of Victoria Island, Apapa etc, is the Kèke Marwa and Okada.

Now that they have banned it, what do they think will happen to the masses?

Only the stuvpid car owners are jubilating over the move, in their short-sighted manner. Where will those ex-Okada drivers and Kèke Marwa drivers go to?

They will remain on the street causing crime and mayhem.

Not only that, the sick, elderly, infirm and disabled people that rely on Kèke Marwa, how will they move around? Buses don't get to every nook and cranny of Lagos.

The curses trailing this move by Sanwo-Olu' will definitely bring down his regime, if he is NOT careful.

The excuse they give is that Okada and Kèke Marwa drivers are reckless.

Well what about Danfo drivers? Are they not reckless, too? What about trailer drivers? Are they not reckless? Is it every car driver in Lagos that is careful? Among them, we can find reckless drivers who drive against traffic and block lanes.

Why didn't Sanwo-Olu' ban them, too?

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
omonla10:
nice move by d Lagos government. but they should have waited till they finish some road rehabilitations.. I work at tincan and can tell u its impossible to get to tincan without bikes.. don't think the ban can be effective between mile2 and apapa
Bikes and Kèke Marwa have been banned in the whole of Apapa LG. I feel so sorry for the people who live and work there, but do not have their own cars.

Sanwo-Olu' has thrown them into double jeopardy.
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
[/b]
AngryIgboMan:

[b]Does Okada ride in Tokyo, Japan, Beijing, Berlin or New York?

NB

Honestly, I have read some moronic things in my life, but this one you wrote here....takes the cake.

You are applauding Sanwo-Olu' for subjecting the masses to hardship, pain and stress, through his ban of the only kind of transport, that conveys people to the inner roads of the city.

You had the guts to compare Tokyo, and other places to Lagos? On what level? Tokyo and other cities you mentioned abroad were carefully PLANNED with well-designed LAYOUTS and secure lanes, for various types of vehicles.

How many parts of Lagos were planned or properly designed, like the streets of Tokyo and co?.

Do you have the same level of infrastructure that exists in those cities, in Lagos?

In Singapore, there is an extremely efficient underground railway system, in place that connects every part of the city, (including the shopping malls, o!), to one another!

They don't NEED any Kèke Marwa or Okada, because there are adequate trains and buses, as well as 24 hour electricity, to power everything, just like in Tokyo.

Yet you have the guts to compare such places with Lagos? Abomination!

Delhi and other cities in India, regulated their Kèke Marwa. Why couldn't Lagos do the same? Is it rocket science to regulate them?

And then you were asking why Kèke Marwa should exist in Victoria Island, and Ikeja. Are you for real?

Do buses cover every single street, in V/I? NO!!

There are so many inner streets in Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lagos Island, Lekki and many districts within Eti-Osa LG, that are not covered by buses.

The nearest bus stop to your office may easily take you 35 minutes to trek it, under the boiling sun. And you dare to ask why Kèke Marwa exists, in Victoria Island?

Please don't say such silly things again....abeg! How many workers can afford cars in Victoria Island? In case you don't know, most workers live on the mainland, and work on the Island.

As for the influx of Nigeriéns, Malians and other nationalities, that is a gross failure on the part of our security agencies.

You now want to push the failure of the security agencies unto the masses, by making the ordinary common man suffer for the connivance and failure, of our security and immigration personnel, to checkmate this influx.

God will judge Sanwo-Olu' harshly. He was not elected to impoverish Nigerians.....or subject them to this untold suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by murmee: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
GermanMelania:

While the dude was ranting nonsense about intl cities. He mentioned the drivers are not local. Not nigerian. Are we supoosed to provide them jobs? Must they work in lagos?
Crime will go down as many will leave to neighboring states..
They have already started moving out to God knows where. I pity the Governments and people of Ogun and Oyo states because that is where they are likely heading to.
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by DuxofMen: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Bikes and Kèke Marwa have been banned in the whole of Apapa LG. I feel so sorry for the people who live and work there, but do not have their own cars.

Sanwo-Olu' has thrown them into double jeopardy.

So people were not living and working in Apapa LG before Okada and Keke started plying those routes?
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by murmee: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
TheMan3:
thee are more bike in Vietnam than the entre bike in Lagos. Yet they are more advanced.
I can bet the Bikes in Vietnam are not used for commercial transportation!
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by murmee: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
TheMan3:
I have seen graduates riding bike in Lagos
Are you really proud of seeing graduates ride Okada. Is that the only option open to graduates!
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by murmee: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
saajus:
It's nice to see a beautiful city but I hope we are all ready for the increase in crime rate. We always put cart before the horse in this part of the world
People should not try to intimidate the LASG by saying crimes will increase. Do you know the sort security reports at the disposal of the Government before they take that hard decision?
Re: Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
ProWalker:

What sort of stupid question is this ?

You skipped answering and went over to insults. Are they Lagosians or not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.