Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Urgently Need One Phenomenal Writer(Now Closed) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Urgently Need One Phenomenal Writer(Now Closed) (346 Views)

Children Story Writer (Now Closed) / Quality Article Writers Needed(Now Closed) / Rational Pen: Highly Skilled Writer Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need One Phenomenal Writer(Now Closed) by OrdinaryPeeps: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hi guys,
I need a creative non-fiction writer, and I need him/her urgently.
The project at hand has a lot to do with wealth management, finance, and general savings. I will provide more details if you're selected.

Requirements: The ideal writer must have sufficient experience in writing non-fiction books, (s)he should be able to introduce humor without causing unnecessary digression. Excellent command of the English language is compulsory, please don't apply if you doubt your grammatical dexterity.

Deliverables: A 30k word book on a topic, based on the theme mentioned earlier. To be delivered in 21 days. A high-quality output that can stand the test of time, and of which we will all be proud.

Payment: The budget for this project is N50,000(let me know if you think you worth more than this).

To apply: please send a sample or two of your previous works, preferably on the area specified in this post, but not required. Send to ordinarypeeps2020@gmail.com, the earlier the better!

Hope to hear from you soon.

(1) (Reply)

. / Melissa... / The Story Of An Heartbroken Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.