Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X (5156 Views)

In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by prettytasha(f): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
I'm trying to make up my mind on which of these device I should get . I want something with.
- good camera quality
- doesn't lag ( very important)
- and something with good features .

Which one do you think is better
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by kayspark27(m): 12:07am On Feb 02, 2020
With those qualities you listed, I suggest you go for the Iphone. Most especially camera quality.

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Flytime: 12:29am On Feb 02, 2020
prettytasha:
I'm trying to make up my mind on which of these device I should get . I want something with.
- good camera quality

Camera quality- pixel
Doesn't lag -both
Good features - iPhone, I would have said the pixel but it's Android one with minimal features.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by luvlyoracle(m): 1:20am On Feb 02, 2020
prettytasha:
- good camera quality

Try samsung S9 upwards
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by wolfenstein(m): 4:19am On Feb 02, 2020
Flytime:

Camera quality- pixel
Doesn't lag -both
Good features - iPhone, I would have said the pixel but it's Android one with minimal features.
How can you say pixel has minimal features, iPhone you can't even customise anything.
For camera wise pixel beats the X hands down
Has more ram than the X
Newer than X in production (2018 to X's 2017)
You get a butter feel android experience (just like putting butter in-between a bread grin)

The only thing X may take over the pixel is better battery(slightly) and iPhone has a good video recording than android.

To me that's it, so it now depends on you what you want

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by aezenkwu(m): 6:05am On Feb 02, 2020
Google pixel battery na wack. I don't know why they can't build a big battery. Imagine on pixel phone you'd see 2500 mah. Even some Nokia torch uses the same MAH
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by frankmoney(m): 6:54am On Feb 02, 2020
luvlyoracle:
Try samsung S9 upwards
not really a fan of Samsung phones o.... But would definitely choose it over an iPhone . Anyway I think she should choose the pixel
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by frankmoney(m): 6:54am On Feb 02, 2020
aezenkwu:
Google pixel battery na wack. I don't know why they can't build a big battery. Imagine on pixel phone you'd see 2500 mah. Even some Nokia torch uses the same MAH
is the battery that bad ?
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by frankmoney(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2020
I think you should choose the iPhone x... Because of goo video , performance and camera , also has some nice features. And it appeals more to ladies
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by MrBONE2(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2020
prettytasha:
- good camera quality

Since you are Pretty SiSi go for IPhone X grin

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2020
iPhone X is better
Sturdy design
Great Camera
Software support
In apps dictionary
Great battery
Better processor
Don’t mind the guy that is talking about ram up there, he is clueless
Maybe Samsung would explain what ate this upcoming S20 Ram. Out 12gig 5gig is free

5 Likes

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Nightking04(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
kayspark27:
With those qualities you listed, I suggest you go for the Iphone. Most especially camera quality.
If you're even talking about camera, it's pixel but iPhone has better specs
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Kingrexyl(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
prettytasha:
- good camera quality

Is that u on your profile?
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Mispreeti: 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
iPhone x
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Nickshrapnel: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
aezenkwu:
Battery mAh is almost the same in both devices. Besides google pixel 3 comes with sd845 so expect better battery optimization on it

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Bahddo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
kayspark27:
camera? Dem no born iPhone X well make e camera beat the Pixel 3.

Also, Pixel 4 camera beats that of the newly released iPhone 11 Pro Max.

If you are talking camera, Pixel 3 >>>> iPhone X. For build, battery and perhaps everything else, should be the iPhone X over the Pixel 3.

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by jibstimido1: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hi Bahddo, I found this on Aliexpress, can you help ascertain if its legit? it appears to be a good price.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000290157900.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.5f121e7d4k3ThC&algo_pvid=46706d5f-c495-4be3-b500-7b4f79fd3a9c&algo_expid=46706d5f-c495-4be3-b500-7b4f79fd3a9c-10&btsid=2136f549-5219-4d13-9e0e-3841ef0bb1d6&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_53

Bahddo:
camera? Dem no born iPhone X well make e camera beat the Pixel 3.

Also, Pixel 4 camera beats that of the newly released iPhone 11 Pro Max.

If you are talking camera, Pixel 3 >>>> iPhone X. For build, battery and perhaps everything else, should be the iPhone X over the Pixel 3.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Timileyin1234:
iPhone X is better
Sturdy design
Great Camera
Software support
In apps dictionary
Great battery
Better processor
Don’t mind the guy that is talking about ram up there, he is clueless
Maybe Samsung would explain what ate this upcoming S20 Ram. Out 12gig 5gig is free

What the f**k? 5gig free...?? That's too small. Is the phone idle?

I mean not running heavy apps as at the time of taking the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
OrestesDante:

What the f**k? 5gig free...?? That's too small. Is the phone idle?

I mean not running heavy apps as at the time of taking the screenshot
Got this in the Geekbench rating
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by directonpc(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Is that u on your profile?
how is that your business or how does that contribute to the discussion.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by ORIJIN201(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
The pixel 3 has small battery compared to the Pixel 3 XL.
If you were talking about the Pixel 3xl, it got a better battery when compared to the 3 and iPhone X

Camera from pixel 3 and 3xl is better than x hands down, even the pixel 2 has better camera.

For a lady, I thing the x got better design.

Performance wise, I doubt you'll notice any difference, as flagship smartphones have reached the peak in performance. But the iPhone x has more power.

Apps are available on both platform so there isn't any difference here.

The iPhone can get a bit boring after time of use.

I've used an iPhone and I stayed with the pixel rather.

Hope this helps! wink

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Kingrexyl(m): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
directonpc:
how is that your business or how does that contribute to the discussion.
You must be very stupid, where you the one I asked?

I don't know why cretins like you don't mind their business.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Bahddo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
jibstimido1:
Hi Bahddo, I found this on Aliexpress, can you help ascertain if its legit? it appears to be a good price.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000290157900.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.5f121e7d4k3ThC&algo_pvid=46706d5f-c495-4be3-b500-7b4f79fd3a9c&algo_expid=46706d5f-c495-4be3-b500-7b4f79fd3a9c-10&btsid=2136f549-5219-4d13-9e0e-3841ef0bb1d6&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_53

the device seems legit but I can't vouch for any seller. You need to look up the reviews and decide if you want to take a shot.

Also, note that it's Pixel 3A, and not Pixel 3 (Pixel 3 has a significantly more powerful chip and wireless charging). You should be certain that it is you want, that the seller is trustworthy and that you are patient enough for the long delivery time typical of Aliexpress.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by aezenkwu(m): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2020
frankmoney:
is the battery that bad ?

Battery ain't bad but low mAh. That's my problem, you'd be carrying charger up and down
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by aezenkwu(m): 6:39am On Feb 03, 2020
prettytasha:
- good camera quality

Forget that thing I used oneplus and MAH was 3800. Same SD as this. But e dey drains sharply.. Unlike this normal 4k mah... Used LG 3200 with the same SD.. That one na dead sentence
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by emmanuel4758(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2020
ORIJIN201:
The pixel 3 has small battery compared to the Pixel 3 XL.
If you were talking about the Pixel 3xl, it got a better battery when compared to the 3 and iPhone X

Camera from pixel 3 and 3xl is better than x hands down, even the pixel 2 has better camera.

For a lady, I thing the x got better design.

Performance wise, I doubt you'll notice any difference, as flagship smartphones have reached the peak in performance. But the iPhone x has more power.

Apps are available on both platform so there isn't any difference here.

The iPhone can get a bit boring after time of use.

I've used an iPhone and I stayed with the pixel rather.

Hope this helps! wink
you have not use latest iPhones
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Catchfirez: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Who don't know about iPhone being Boring after sometime Use. Pixel 3 as better camera than iPhone x. iPhone X is only Good for ram management. If you want to explore more on the internet and like downloading without being stressed Just go for the Pixel. iPhone na for the show. Na name the phone carry, it's very Useless.

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Catchfirez: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2020
emmanuel4758:
you have not use latest iPhones

iPhone is not even in number one of best camera.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2020
Catchfirez:
Who don't know about iPhone being Boring after sometime Use. Pixel 3 as better camera than iPhone x. iPhone X is only Good for ram management. If you want to explore more on the internet and like downloading without being stressed Just go for the Pixel. iPhone na for the show. Na name the phone carry, it's very Useless.
What do you mean by downloading without being stressed?

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Catchfirez:
So we download with stress on iPhone. No let me tear u hot slap this morning o undecided
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by emmanuel4758(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Catchfirez:

iPhone is not even in number one of best camera.
you need to use xsmas pro portrait u will denounce those ratings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See MOTOROLA In A New Look. This Phone Beats Iphone 11 Pro (video) / One Free MTN-to-MTN SMS Per Day / How To Run Console C/c++ Programs On Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.