Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian (54580 Views)

I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike / How To Know Who To Marry As A Christian / Marry As Many Wives As You Wish - Cleric Tells Christian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2020
marriage is good
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by kingsleyugo41(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2020
Sammarshall:

You’re right!
But someone can say creating a temporary email is right too. But you have won the quarrel�
Have a nice day, i want to remove my number should I go ahead?
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
hooha:
Today you hear of bridal shower, lovely wedding, wedding in Dubai, men in Black, she is my queen, he is my hero, bla bla bla. Then tomorrow, you hear of divorce: she is a devil, he is a dog, he is a wife beater, she is a beast, I didn't know she was a witch, I didn't know he has STD, bla bla bla bla. That is why you really need to do a proper check before you marry. In those days where many people were good, you could easily pick a guy or a lady, and marriage will work out. But today that is filled with hypocrisy, you ought to be careful.

I will show you things that you mustn't skip before you marry your fiance or fiancee.

(1) Test of Love: Until you love and get loved, and until the love begins to flow without energy, before you can say you are good to go. If you still put pressure trying to impress your partner to love you, please pause first. Something is wrong somewhere. But when the love flows sweatlessly and selflessly, then you may proceed to marry.

(2) Test of Fidelity: Some people love, but they are promiscuous. But promiscuity is not a characteristics of true love. So if your partner is a promiscuous cheat, pause the wedding. You can take the person for spiritual rehabilitation or deliverance before you proceed with wedding.

(3) Test of Time: Everything, no matter how sweet, palatable and enticing it may look like, can only be validated with time. So no matter how you love your partner or how your partner wishes to marry you, give it the test of time. Give it time to see if whatever you feel or whatever is shown is real. As they normally say "time will tell".

(4) Test of Peace: No matter the sweetness of any relationship, if there is an internal tension of the mind, please go back to God to ask questions. Until you have true and persistent peace, don't marry that person. When the peace is sure, go and marry.

(5) Test of Availability: Whoever tells you there is time for love and time for serious business is not a good partner for you. Love has no schedule! Until you have much access to enjoying your partners availability, don't marry. When I talk about availability here, I don't mean that your partner may not be in situations were you cannot access each other, but even when such situations come, you will still see the urge to be together; not that he or she will be operating an intentional love on schedule.

(6) Test of Tolerance: Until your imperfections are swallowed and until you are able to swallow the imperfections of your partner, don't marry yet.. It is good to have a large heart, but if you find it so difficult to take some things from your partner, do not marry yet until you are able to take it. Marriage is a very long journey.

(7) Medical Test: Don't assume your partner is good and you trust yourselves. Seek necessary medical tests before marriage.

May God help you to have a successful marriage with a God-fearing person.
the most sensible post I have seen this year from a Christian. At least it isn't about praying to find the right spouse,or letting a pastor choose for you.

1 Like

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Sammarshall(f): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
kingsleyugo41:
Have a nice day, i want to remove my number should I go ahead?

Yes you may, thanks
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by kingsleyugo41(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
kingsleyugo41:
Am also from Imo call me l
Sammarshall:

Wow! You’re very comfortable putting your personal information on a public domain.

Why does it feel strange to me?

I’m sorry am not interested in contacting you, sorry for wasting your time.

I’m sure someone else will pick your number and call you.
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by kingsleyugo41(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
kingsleyugo41:
Am also from Imo call me w[quote author=Sammarshall post=86351194]

Wow! You’re very comfortable putting your personal information on a public domain.

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by kingsleyugo41(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
kingsleyugo41:
Am also from Imo call me w[quote author=Sammarshall post=86351194]

tafat:
This is very vital information, nice one op
kingsleyugo41:
Am also from Imo call me with
kingsleyugo41:
Am also from Imo call me with
[quote author=kingsleyugo41 post=86348502]Am also from Imo call me with /quote][quote author=kingsleyugo41 post=86348502]Am also from Imo call me with
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by mignone(f): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
ideabuilder:

I seek companionship in marriage together with children
It's fine but u'll agree dt life is full of uncertainties, right?
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by ideabuilder: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
mignone:

It's fine but u'll agree dt life is full of uncertainties, right?

Avoid the uncertainties by getting pregnant first.
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Toria26: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
I'm Pleading with we all the Christians, I know we may be busy or distracted but let's be involved in something that can motivate and encourage our spiritual life and relationship with Christ, join our WhatsApp or Telegram group, we experience Day time and Evening classes everyday. To join send your number to 09068659049
God bless us.
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by mignone(f): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
ideabuilder:

Avoid the uncertainties by getting pregnant first.
Hmmm...don't miscarriages/stillbirths occur?
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by ideabuilder: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
mignone:

Hmmm...don't miscarriages/stillbirths occur?

I ve worked with children NGO before, I be heard couple praying just to get pregnant and miscarriage.

Do you know that even getting a child to adopt is far difficult than giving birth. There was a millionaire seeking a child to adopt, with all his millions, we can't find a child for him.

Shit happens every day. I have seen it. I don't want to experience it.
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by mignone(f): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
ideabuilder:

I ve worked with children NGO before, I be heard couple praying just to get pregnant and miscarriage.

Shit happens every day. I have seen it. I don't want to experience it.
I get u&it's all fine but I was only trying to stress d 'uncertainties' mentioned cos one cld get preggys bf being married&miscarry aftawards or carry further/to term&anoda probs occurs.

Those who pray to get preggys&miscarry do so out of frustration bt don't really mean it cos they hardly knw what such means.

It's nice to av kids bt in d absence afta all's been done, enjoy d companionship in marriage if truly there's a companion.
Life happens to us all.
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by mignone(f): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Toria26:
I'm Pleading with we all the Christians, I know we may be busy or distracted but let's be involved in something that can motivate and encourage our spiritual life and relationship with Christ, join our WhatsApp or Telegram group, we experience Day time and Evening classes everyday. To join send your number to 09068659049
God bless us.
Why not make available a web link ma'am?
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Toria26: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2020
mignone:

Why not make available a web link ma'am?

https:///GySoZGSLt7z1X3nupx5q18
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by mignone(f): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Toria26:

https:///GySoZGSLt7z1X3nupx5q18
It's not been going through ma'am.
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by MFMRevivalist: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wonderful.

God bless you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.