Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians (54077 Views)

Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Sudden Change In US Visa Rules That Affect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Odinaka00(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2020
What is even there in the U.S. sef? Or am I the only one who doesn't wish to ever stay in the U.S. and U.K.?
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by johnmattew: 7:46am On Feb 02, 2020
Redhot111:
You see that third point, buhari will never meet up with the minimum required security standards because the perpetrators for the said insecurities are his brothers
na wao...book hard u like this..even after reading u still couldn't comprehend.

America is only asking Nigeria government to update their database and allow American government to access for for security reason( to track criminals and terrorists)

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by wikidraw2: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2020
Osidazz19:
Stupid excuses. The one and only reason is to reduce the number of minorities becoming US citizens. This is part of the Republican plan to stop, reduce and slow down the rate of none whites becoming US citizens which is about to turn Whites into Minority in the US.
This is the reason why all these Rednecks are voting for Trump even though they know is a complete idiotic lying fool. All these excuses are nothing but copout stories to u informed.
It has been said for years now that with the rate of growth of Hispanics and other minorities in the US, by 2040, white Americans will become the minority in terms of population. That's why the racist rednecks live Trump, why the IPOB loves trump? Just out of cluelessness, stupidity and sheer ignorance. Trump could care less about them.
I don't know if you need this, but for writing the above, I want to appreciate you with 25k. Just drop your account number and the name of your bank.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by johnmattew: 7:49am On Feb 02, 2020
TerraMessorem:
see how they are fighting, to be able to go to another mans country
immediate committee set up to improve security for the purpose of getting back in america
not for nigeria
the same white man, many of you curse, swear you will never emulate
look down on fellow nigerians who try to act like them
thing you are stronger than white man
see yourselves lamenting that usa banned you from their country
smh....it's a pity u didn't understand the number 3 point....the security here is the information/database of Nigerians to track criminals and terrorists that will hurt america
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2020
Redhot111:
You see that third point, buhari will never meet up with the minimum required security standards because the perpetrators for the said insecurities are his brothers
actually trump banning nigeria, is the only effective security for nigeria. that might be the only 1 thing buhari will listen to and call off his brothers.
christian association of nigeria have been shouting, walking on streets since, no response
plataeu govonor, middle belt, everyone has been talking, no response
but trump bans residence in usa 1 day, and, you may just see that one work
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by quickly: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2020
When some ppl Dey burn US flag she’s una no nor.

They believe their r terrorists in Nigeria that want to come over and do harm

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2020
johnmattew:
smh....it's a pity u didn't understand the number 3 point....the security here is the information/database of Nigerians to track criminals and terrorists that will hurt america
you are the one that is pitiable, what reliable information database does nigeria have. the people from niger are on the database abi. keep your foolish mouth shut
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by ucham: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2020
Odinaka00:
What is even there in the U.S. sef? Or am I the only one who doesn't wish to ever stay in the U.S. and U.K.?
Nwannem many people don't want to leave their country, but it is because they leave in a zoo called Nigeria, with no hope for their children that's why people want to leave.

I hope that this ban will accelerate the clamor and subsequent birth of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2020
MrPresident1:
2 Chronicles 36:23:
23 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth hath the Lord God of heaven given me; and he hath charged me to build him an house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? The Lord his God be with him, and let him go up.

God mentioned the names of two presidents specifically in the Bible.

Cyrus, King of Persia

Trump, King of USA
Trump is Cyrus reincarnated; those who know, know
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Isoduwa(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2020
wallymore:
Na wa for America self...make Dem go joor

Tell me if Donald Trump see this your comment if he go like change mind again and me and em Atiku be dey beg for Una see na
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by GermanMelania: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Bullet01:
Nigeria should be re-colonized in my own opinion. We are not matured to handle ourselves.

If we can have handful of whites to pilot our affairs for about 30years we will be fine.
ode ni e. And ive said i won't be abusing people again online. May yhou spend the rest of your life in slavery. Oponu buruku.

Edit: sorry i was a bit harsh. But you need serious education. Look at the plight of blacks in Africa and even america. It iscnot a goid thing to be enslaved just so yoy dont have to take responsibility. Pls google snd read up on Belgian congo and king Leopold.
You are confusing wanting good government with wanting to be enslaved. It shows our education system still favors the European narrative and we romanticize what truly happened. It wasn't colonialism. It was straight up indirect slavery. Pls try and slef educate knstead od listening to the mary sclessor part of the story

2 Likes

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Osidazz19: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2020
rummmy:
so the citizens of the banned countries are the only black and minorities moving to America...... Over I too know is bad brother.

Let me give you some more information- Nigerians are by and large the largest black country in the world, 1 out of every 5 black person is a Nigerian. Not only that, Nigerians are the sharpest and most cunning when it comes to immigration and such sharp practices.
With my 35 years of US visiting and living, it's very clear how the number of Nigerians in the US has surged to very high numbers. Visit cities such as Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston and others, and you'll think you are in Lagos.
Nigerians constitute the largest number of Blacks in the US after the original African Americans.
If this is about security, how come they are not going after visitors visa. Does a terrorist need Green card or US passport to operate? How many aboki have you heard about carrying US passport or even green card. They don't give a FVCK about the US green card or passport.
This is only targeted at the same people who are ailing Trump. This is not about visitors Visa, but visas that will lead to permanent residence. Go and read the official report.
My people think and stop being sentimental and overly emotional.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Redhot111(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2020
johnmattew:

America is only asking Nigeria government to update their database and allow American government to access for for security reason( to track criminals and terrorists)

It seems you are the only one who simply can't comprehend a thing here. Read the third point again, wake your brain up with a knock on your head, then read my response before quoting.

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Osidazz19: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2020
wikidraw2:

I don't know if you need this, but for writing the above, I want to appreciate you with 25k. Just drop your account number and the name of your bank.

Thank you bro, pls donate that money to a needy person on my behalf.

2 Likes

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2020
Osidazz19:

Let me give you some more information- Nigerians are by and large the largest black country in the world, 1 out of every 5 black person is a Nigerian. Not only that, Nigerians are the sharpest and most cunning when it comes to immigration and such sharp practices.
With my 35 years of US visiting and living, it's very clear how the number of Nigerians in the US has surged to very high numbers. Visit cities such as Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston and others, and you'll think you are in Lagos.
Nigerians constitute the largest number of Blacks in the US after the original African Americans.
If this is about security, how come they are not going after visitors visa. Does a terrorist need Green card or US passport to operate? How many avoid have you heard about carrying US passport or even green card. They don't give a FVCK about the US green card or passport.
This is only targeted at the same people who are ailing Trump. This is not about visitors Visa, but visas that will lead to permanent residence. Go and read the official report.
My people think and stop being sentimental and overly emotional.
dont decieve yourself,
nigeria makes only 12% of africas population,, 150million vs 1.2 billion, infact the 200 million after the 1 billion is still more than nigeria population

2 Likes

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by linearity: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2020
johnmattew:

So which criminal database Nigeria get, wey they wan share now?

If a man commits man slaughter in Aba, and he ran to Lagos to stay, spent the next ten years in Lagos and luck shines on him and gots an opportunity to migrate to the US....the US embassy requires him to go and collect a Police Character Certificate from a designated Police Station in Lagos, this report is the same as the US FBI report.

So, which database dey ground now, wey the officer go look come know say, this guy don true true kill person before come report am for him Police Character Report?

How long you think say e go take 9ja to build that Kai database? Remember say, some people for almost 5 years now, no fa get common National ID card....plus how will deal with the human factor or the Police guy, that will collect bribe from you and ignore to report what is on your file?

The committee that the Presidency setup na IGG!

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2020
Thank God it is temporal,cos me,i have a pending petition,am actually F2b beneficiary,my Petition will become current By june nxt year,i no wan hear story oo,
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2020
Henry090:
that is true, very soon Nigeria will look elsewhere to relocate.
very soon, did they force you to go to usa.
or is it just now the other hundred countries started existing?
infact start going now, go to dubai,
when they see your black skin there, even finding food to eat will be hard
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2020
Bullet01:
Nigeria should be re-colonized in my own opinion. We are not matured to handle ourselves.

If we can have handful of whites to pilot our affairs for about 30years we will be fine.
what a mentality u have there.....ur kind of thinking is what has kept us in this position.....after the 30 years, what then happens?
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Osidazz19: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2020
TerraMessorem:

dont decieve yourself,
nigeria makes only 12% of africas population,, 150million vs 1.2 billion, infact the 200 million after the 1 billion is still more than nigeria population

I'm pretty sure that I did not talk about African population but about BLACK population.
In Africa, Nigeria is number one with more than 200 million people. Number 2 and 3 are Ethiopia and Egypt.
If you remove NONE BLACK African countries such as Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria and Libya from the 1.2b African population, you will realize that Nigeria has about 20 percent of the world's black population hence the saying that 1 in 5 Blacks is a Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Odinaka00(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2020
ucham:

Nwannem many people don't want to leave their country, but it is because they leave in a zoo called Nigeria, with no hope for their children that's why people want to leave.

After seeing how Uche Ogbuagu easily deflected to APC for his own selfish reason then I 've come to conclusion that Biafra is not the solution my brother... Nigerians 're the problems.. Every Nigerian is systematically corrupt in one way or the other
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Karemarealty288(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2020
Have you people forgotten in a hurry THe NEXT LEVEL PRomises.... grin

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2020
ucham:

Amen
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2020
Osidazz19:

I'm pretty sure that I did not talk about African population but about BLACK population.
In Africa, Nigeria is number one with more than 200 million people. Number 2 and 3 are Ethiopia and Egypt.
If you remove NONE BLACK African countries such as Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria and Libya from the 1.2b African population, you will realize that Nigeria has about 20 percent of the world's black population hence the saying that 2 in 5 Blacks is a Nigerian.
your point is still moot
they have the right to keep nigerians out of their country
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2020
optimistD:
God will help us
God helps only those that help themselves
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by hahn(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2020
MrPresident1:
2 Chronicles 36:23:
23 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth hath the Lord God of heaven given me; and he hath charged me to build him an house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? The Lord his God be with him, and let him go up.

God mentioned the names of two presidents specifically in the Bible.

Cyrus, King of Persia

Trump, King of USA

Will you shut up?

How you dey na? cheesy
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by DAVE5(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2020
wallymore:
Na wa for America self...make Dem go joor

You should appreciate what they did, it's them trying to use indirect power to make ur country good for you...

They put a ban because of our inadequacies in security, accountability (like data collection) therefore if the govt wants the ban lifted, they'll check these inadequacies and that means bringing an end to the several terror groups in obodo naija and solve other problems as well

Chukwu gozie anyi

Allah ya taimake mu

Ọlọrun ran wa lọwọ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.