Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians (54079 Views)

Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Sudden Change In US Visa Rules That Affect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by GermanMelania: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2020
TerraMessorem:

i am wasting my time, on you, atleast i think you got the minimum message, you are a fool

You don't want to waste time on anything. Slave for your entirety you will be. Go read wikileaks.
What is making african nations poor? When imf insists on policies that are contrary to what works locallym the same people in charge raised during colonialism saw how the brits looted and continue looting. Where is the money looted to? The same wstern countries that claim they hate cortuption. Imagine if western countries banned African leaders from having oersonal accounts and property in theit countries. Westerners do not have your best interest at heart. Do not be deluded. The same year britain spent 20k pounds building prisons they spent less than 800 pounds on education in Lagos. My numbers may be iff but the ratio isn't. You can sell your grandparents parents and children anf your homestead to them and rename brits slaves. Let them rule over you and yours again.

They continue to punish Africans for demanding freedom and then you turn around and thank them.
When Buhari a child of colonialism was doing his british deals did he think to ask for anything in return for his country? A bad negotiator. Did not insist brits too purchase from nigeria to reduce the trade deficit.

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by chukel(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2020
What information does trump want. What national security information does he want Nigeria to share. Nigeria is a sovereign country. The ban can stay as long as he wants. Let's learn to make our country the heaven we think America is. This may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. This isn't even a total ban. I'm in support of the permanent residency ban.
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by DAVE5(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Have you people forgotten in a hurry THe NEXT LEVEL PRomises.... grin

Put 2 + 2 together and you'll see Trump is trying to be a cheat code, to make the game easier

Let more countries place us on travel ban, that way our government wld sit up or we go get sense pursue the non performing power and vote wisely when voting is required

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2020
Osidazz19:

I'm pretty sure that I did not talk about African population but about BLACK population.
In Africa, Nigeria is number one with more than 200 million people. Number 2 and 3 are Ethiopia and Egypt.
If you remove NONE BLACK African countries such as Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria and Libya from the 1.2b African population, you will realize that Nigeria has about 20 percent of the world's black population hence the saying that 2 in 5 Blacks is a Nigerian.
these are the nigerians, i know are there,
looters and thier families and extended families
they are there wasting our governments resources
and they are the ones complaining the most about this ban
see them, or is that one you.

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by rummmy: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2020
Osidazz19:

Let me give you some more information- Nigerians are by and large the largest black country in the world, 1 out of every 5 black person is a Nigerian. Not only that, Nigerians are the sharpest and most cunning when it comes to immigration and such sharp practices.
With my 35 years of US visiting and living, it's very clear how the number of Nigerians in the US has surged to very high numbers. Visit cities such as Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston and others, and you'll think you are in Lagos.
Nigerians constitute the largest number of Blacks in the US after the original African Americans.
If this is about security, how come they are not going after visitors visa. Does a terrorist need Green card or US passport to operate? How many aboki have you heard about carrying US passport or even green card. They don't give a FVCK about the US green card or passport.
This is only targeted at the same people who are ailing Trump. This is not about visitors Visa, but visas that will lead to permanent residence. Go and read the official report.
My people think and stop being sentimental and overly emotional.
with your 35 years in US, kindly take a look on the profiles of other countries banned with Nigeria then I can argue with you sir.

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Sundaycomputer: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2020
USA pls close ur door very well , we are okay in Nigeria believe me

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by ucham: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Odinaka00:

After seeing how Uche Ogbuagu easily deflected to APC for his own selfish reason then I 've come to conclusion that Biafra is not the solution my brother... Nigerians 're the problems.. Every Nigerian is systematically corrupt in one way or the other
Biafra is not a 100% solution to all our problems, I agree. But it is at least a solution. With the restoration of Biafra, we can at least have a concensus on the structure of the new nation. Our voices can be captured in the constitution.
It definitely will not be an overnight success. It will be a process.
If not Biafra, what is the solution my brother?
A country shared with people who value cattle than their fellow man? I don't think so.

As for Uche Ogbuagu, I am not surprised in the least. He is a human in power, and power can corrupt any man no matter how noble they may be. This is the reason we shouldn't trust in humans. In Developed societies, emphasis is placed on institutions than on individuals. This is because humans can easily be corrupted. It takes more effort for institutions with laid out laws and precepts to be corrupted.
With the restoration of Biafra we can have the opportunity to build strong institutions that will help in Human capacity building as well as nation building.

Like I said, Biafra will not be 100% perfect, nothing is 100% perfect. But believe me it will be better than a nation ruled by Alamajiris.

5 Likes

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by DAVE5(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2020
Realtalk20:
We all saw this coming didn't we?

Some of us collected paltry sums of money to put the maniacs in power and still went on to bully those who did not see it their way
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Osidazz19: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2020
TerraMessorem:

your point is still moot
they have the right to keep nigerians out of their country

Obviously, you did not read my first post on this topic. If you had read it you would have seen my theory that the ban is not about security but about population control.
If this is about security, how come saudi Arabia and Egypt are not on the list. These are 2 countries with the highest terroristic activities in US history.
More importantly, this is not about visitors Visa, this is about immigrant visa that can lead to permanent residence. Does a terrorist need a permanent residence to carry out his criminal activity? NO.
How many abokis do you know that even apply for green card to start with? 99 percent of Nigerians that will apply for these types of visas are Yorubas, Igbos and other minority tribes.

Pls stop this brainwashing misinforamtion and stick to the facts.

2 Likes

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Ajibade123(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2020
USA isn't the only country Nigerians can make it, there are other better countries too

Do you wish to work or study in countries like Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany check my signature
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by DAVE5(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Truth be told, Buhari is trying but there are few bad eggs in his government.

Few?

Please check the meaning of few in the dictionary and tell us if it's only "few" bad eggs we have

Who gave the "few" power, so a whole president can not curb his few?
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2020
JMA77 pls reach me on this
Dami.ojo@yahoo.com
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2020
GermanMelania:
ode ni e. And ive said i won't be abusing people again online. May yhou spend the rest of your life in slavery. Oponu buruku.

Edit: sorry i was a bit harsh. But you need serious education. Look at the plight of blacks in Africa and even america. It iscnot a goid thing to be enslaved just so yoy dont have to take responsibility. Pls google snd read up on Belgian congo and king Leopold.
You are confusing wanting good government with wanting to be enslaved. It shows our education system still favors the European narrative and we romanticize what truly happened. It wasn't colonialism. It was straight up indirect slavery. Pls try and slef educate knstead od listening to the mary sclessor part of the story
I am trying to create a YouTube channel that would be to reeducate and change the way Nigerians think.....a mentality like yours is the kind I am looking for......if you don't mind speaking on a YouTube platinum then you would become extremely valuable.

I am currently trying to generate content for the channel.....I just need ideas from like minded individuals such as yourself.....the problem of Nigeria is the way Nigerians think. If it doesn't change then we are just wasting our time.....look at the amount of effort you are putting into convincing that guy, the problem is that his mind is blocked. When the mind is blocked it must first be opened, to accommodate new information.....we as Nigerians have been raised with a slave mentality....I still have friends who think that the solution to Nigeria's problem is recolonization. I shake my my head anytime I hear them speak, it's so sad.....if you are interested you can quote me and I will send you my WhatsApp number....

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2020
GermanMelania:

You don't want to waste time on anything. Slave for your entirety you will be. Go read wikileaks.
What is making african nations poor? When imf insists on policies that are contrary to what works locallym the same people in charge raised during colonialism saw how the brits looted and continue looting. Where is the money looted to? The same wstern countries that claim they hate cortuption. Imagine if western countries banned African leaders from having oersonal accounts and property in theit countries. Westerners do not have your best interest at heart. Do not be deluded. The same year britain spent 20k pounds building prisons they spent less than 800 pounds on education in Lagos. My numbers may be iff but the ratio isn't. You can sell your grandparents parents and children anf your homestead to them and rename brits slaves. Let them rule over you and yours again.

They continue to punish Africans for demanding freedom and then you turn around and thank them.
When Buhari a child of colonialism was doing his british deals did he think to ask for anything in return for his country? A bad negotiator. Did not insist brits too purchase from nigeria to reduce the trade deficit.
it is people like you, with your rubbish slave talk, that are the real problem, you are the slave
Black man can also enlave if you didnt know
you thought only white man can enslave
you are a slave right now under nigerias cabals
you are a slave of delusion, slave of pride founded in nothingness
you call people slave but want to go and live in the whitemans country
you encourage what, believe in your black leaders? they are the ones enslaving you
keep shouting there, infact the actual slave trade only happened because
black people were already practising slavery here, and had a hand even if a little, they hand a hand in selling thier people
cabals are selling the very ground you stand on
you are so myopic

2 Likes

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by berrystunn(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2020
frankmoney:
Oh wow ....since it's temporal the government should just meet thier requirements , I don't think that's difficult

Yes is difficult...
Insecurity is a big challenge to this government.
As long as buhari keep his service chiefs

As long as corruption is still on the high side
As long as no human rights.
As long as no freedom of speech
As long as our justice system is under someone
As long as EFCC and DSS compromise
As long as court order is not respected.
As long as Boko Haram still active
This government said America is not the police of the world, they don't have the right to interfere in our matter (sowore issues)
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Topmaike007(m): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2020
Trump should do it in a way that all Nigerians will not be able to enter there country after Canada, UK, France and Germany should follow suite I will see if Nigeria will not be great
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2020
Osidazz19:

Obviously, you did not read my first post on this topic. If you had read it you would have seen my theory that the ban is not about security but about population control.
If this is about security, how come saudi Arabia and Egypt are not on the list. These are 2 countries with the highest terroristic activities in US history.
More importantly, this is not about visitors Visa, this is about immigrant visa that can lead to permanent residence. Does a terrorist need a permanent residence to carry out his criminal activity? NO.
How many abokis do you know that even apply for green card to start with? 99 percent of Nigerians that will apply for these types of visas are Yorubas, Igbos and other minority tribes.

Pls stop this brainwashing misinforamtion and stick to the facts.
what are you talking about, i didnt say any of these things, look at my post again properly
i said your point about nigerians going to flood usa is moot
you say it as if, america has some hidden wrong agenda,
you mistake politeness, for hiding
they politely ban you, and say it is for security,
to spare you the shame of knowing they dont want you, sprawling allover the place
eating food in another persons country
wasting your ountries resoures there
when we should be thanking america, we sit here criticising them, as if we have a say in any of it, last i checked nigeria is not a state in usa.
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Osidazz19: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2020
TerraMessorem:

these are the nigerians, i know are there,
looters and thier families and extended families
they are there wasting our governments resources
and they are the ones complaining the most about this ban
see them, or is that one you.

I could care less about the ban. I'm a US citizen, so is everyone in my immediate family including my father and mother. I have no plan on filling for anyone anymore. I have filed and gotten blue passports for everyone that care about. So this ban does not affect me in anyway.

Just putting the facts out there for smart minds to know what's really going on.

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 02, 2020
all these fukin looters, pack thier families, granchildren, brothers children, the whole extended family
they pack them and go and keep in america
then sifone all nigerias money
so that they will be competing with each other there
they dont understand the concept of country
they think if you have money just go and stay where people have already done the work, through hard sweat to build it into a livable place
pack yourself and go there, the air is fresh,
they dump all nigerias money on thier families there
the ban, will atleast prevent further of such occurences, if it cannot reverse the one that has already happened

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Osidazz19: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2020
TerraMessorem:

what are you talking about, i didnt say any of these things, look at my post again properly
i said your point about nigerians going to flood usa is moot
you say it as if, america has some hidden wrong agenda,
you mistake politeness, for hiding
they politely ban you, and say it is for security,
to spare you the shame of knowing they dont want you, sprawling allover the place
eating food in another persons country
wasting your ountries resoures there
when we should be thanking america, we sit here criticising them, as if we have a say in any of it, last i checked nigeria is not a state in usa.

No, No, No.

I don't blame Trump (this is not America's initiative but Trump's), it's part of self preservation. Trump and his cohorts are simply trying to stop, reduce the inflow of Minorities. That's what I said from the start. And I don't blame them, most humans will do tha same to preserve their majority status.

2 Likes

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2020
Osidazz19:

I could care less about the ban. I'm a US citizen, so is everyone in my immediate family including my father and mother. I have no plan on filling for anyone anymore. I have filed and gotten blue passports for everyone that care about. So this ban does not affect me in anyway.

Just putting the facts out there for smart minds to know what's really going on.
hahahahah you see, you blue carded everyone you could
chai, na wa o
but i only hope you didnt carry nigerias tax payers money to go and do it
otherwise i dont have any problem with that
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by cana882(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2020
chozzy:

Oga, take a visit to US Embassy.
US and Canada are by far the busiest Embassies in Nigeria

Buhari is a disgrace to this country

people migrate to Canada and Australia daily and the figure for applicants keeps soaring but how many migrate to US? I didn’t say how many people visit or school at the US (which is excluded from the ban) but migrate.. there’s a difference oga

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Osidazz19: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2020
TerraMessorem:

hahahahah you see, you blue carded everyone you could
chai, na wa o
but i only hope you didnt carry nigerias tax payers money to go and do it
otherwise i dont have any problem with that

Nigerian tax payers money?. First time I left for the US, I went with less than 20 dollars. I worked hard for everything. Never gotten a kobo from Nigerian govt. I bring money in , not take out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by nanauju(f): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:
cool

Trump never sabi Naija, this racist Dunce never sabi say with all the ban during Abacha regime we became more creative.. since uk began doing anyhow we moved our luxury spenders to Dubai and Dubai is more Apreciative of us and our investment, now that sepratist racist UK got Brexit they are now toasting us back

Nigerians don't have sense, and your comment is just a replica of what Nigerians without sense will type. What will happen if you develop your 3rd world country and invest in it to attract spenders

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Liposure: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2020
This is a wake up call 2 all nigerians 2 stand up and fix their country instead of seeking greener pastures abroad
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by GermanMelania: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2020
TerraMessorem:

it is people like you, with your rubbish slave talk, that are the real problem, you are the slave
Black man can also enlave if you didnt know
you thought only white man can enslave
you are a slave right now under nigerias cabals
you are a slave of delusion, slave of pride founded in nothingness
you call people slave but want to go and live in the whitemans country
you encourage what, believe in your black leaders? they are the ones enslaving you
keep shouting there, infact the actual slave trade only happened because
black people were already practising slavery here, and had a hand even if a little, they hand a hand in selling thier people
cabals are selling the very ground you stand on
you are so myopic

Read up on john punch the first slave in america Slavery didnt start because there was slavery in africa. Read up on how they captured kingdoms. How benin was captured.

Nobody sold "thier" own people. Fulani and Dahomey people invaded and were capturing people to sell to the foreigners who DEMANDED them. You are spouting from the mouth without any evidence based on feeling. There waa no racial identity
Did we invire them when they came? No. So.anyone that ones to live there is free to try. There is no shame.
You will sell your wife to the richer neighbor bevause he has more money than you. When in fact it is fruit from your backyard e de take do am.
Children in congo are enslaved today just so you can have that cellphone you are using to type rubbish.people move to "white" countries to escape poverty. Hence you see people who are truly reach stay back in naija.
People who initially went off on thosw ships wwre indentured servants. To serve up to 7 years and then be free. Until they started seeing they were being a little too successful. Even in oyinboland they wanted their freedom. Some ran away before the contract was up. Be careful what you wish for for you might just get it.
Today over 1 million black men are in prison providing labor for free.
Look around and see what causes issues in many countries. It is usually the westerm powers that be.
When haiti declared freedom they had to pay france and still were doing it until the earthquake. The educational system really needs to be revamped. Mongo park no discover any river wey people don de use for generations

3 Likes

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by solmus: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2020
nanauju:

Nigerians don't have sense, and your comment is just a replica of what Nigerians without sense will type. What will happen if you develop your 3rd world country and invest in it to attract spenders

your comment reeks of inferiority complex.. its you business if you lack it, this one hopes to make profit insulting nigeria and selling his fake ghanian soap
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by GermanMelania: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I am trying to create a YouTube channel that would be to reeducate and change the way Nigerians think.....a mentality like yours is the kind I am looking for......if you don't mind speaking on a YouTube platinum then you would become extremely valuable.

I am currently trying to generate content for the channel.....I just need ideas from like minded individuals such as yourself.....the problem of Nigeria is the way Nigerians think. If it doesn't change then we are just wasting our time.....look at the amount of effort you are putting into convincing that guy, the problem is that his mind is blocked. When the mind is blocked it must first be opened, to accommodate new information.....we as Nigerians have been raised with a slave mentality....I still have friends who think that the solution to Nigeria's problem is recolonization. I shake my my head anytime I hear them speak, it's so sad.....if you are interested you can quote me and I will send you my WhatsApp number....

Im super interested. Please reach out and link your YouTube channels abeg. Thank you
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2020
GermanMelania:

Read up on john punch the first slave in america Slavery didnt start because there was slavery in africa. Read up on how they captured kingdoms. How benin was captured.

Nobody sold "thier" own people. Fulani and Dahomey people invaded and were capturing people to sell to the foreigners who DEMANDED them. You are spouting from the mouth without any evidence based on feeling. There waa no racial identity
Did we invire them when they came? No. So.anyone that ones to live there is free to try. There is no shame.
You will sell your wife to the richer neighbor bevause he has more money than you. When in fact it is fruit from your backyard e de take do am.
Children in congo are enslaved today just so you can have that cellphone you are using to type rubbish.people move to "white" countries to escape poverty. Hence you see people who are truly reach stay back in naija.
People who initially went off on thosw ships wwre indentured servants. To serve up to 7 years and then be free. Until they started seeing they were being a little too successful. Even in oyinboland they wanted their freedom. Some ran away before the contract was up. Be careful what you wish for for you might just get it.
Look around and see what causes issues in many countries. It is usually the westerm powers that be.
When haiti declared freedom they had to pay france and still were doing it until the earthquake. The educational system really needs to be revamped. Mongo park no discover any river wey people don de use for generations

you love to talk, if you read what i said, i said even if they had a small hand in it,
hahaha. i knew that is what you will jump to come and say
that we didnt sell ourselves
those claiming that angle are still wrong,
which other civilisation out there, in history, during war, unless defeated, would succumb to go and bring others as slave, simply because of threat.
did the native indians in america do it, no, they were almost wiped out from killing
did the turks, the romans, the japanese, the anglosaxons when the vikings attacked them
only africans still had blood in their veins, agreed to go and fetch others, wether under duress or not

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2020
GermanMelania:

Im super interested. Please reach out and link your YouTube channels abeg. Thank you
I have been trying to create content first before creating it. That is where I need a lot of ideas and collaborators......if you have any idea this is my mail, so we can communicate: paulinyang911@gmail.com
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2020
GermanMelania:

and that is not even my point
in your foolishness you missed everything
slave trade was happening on this shores before the atlantic slave trade
and it is still happening right now
you are a slave of buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.