Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians (54080 Views)

Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Sudden Change In US Visa Rules That Affect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by zudozz: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
if u voted for Buhari..May amadioha n sango strike all ur generation..
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by abusurv(m): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
MrPresident1:
2 Chronicles 36:23:
23 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth hath the Lord God of heaven given me; and he hath charged me to build him an house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? The Lord his God be with him, and let him go up.

God mentioned the names of two presidents specifically in the Bible.

Cyrus, King of Persia

Trump, King of USA
Trump is not the king of Iran,Persia is Iran not USA

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by UrVillagePpl: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2020
Bonapart:
Buhari will go down as the worst president in human history
U can't be too sure. Wait for the next,.

At least statistics said so
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Bullet01(f): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
GermanMelania:

I apologized for my wrong choice of words. You didnt deserve it. But if you are okay being enslaved then you shouldn't care about diginity and i shoukd be able to speak to you any how.

Pls accept my apology for how i spoke.

That's right. Enjoy your day
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Atiku made sense with this, but Trump has the right to do this.

This Buhari's administration is constantly seeking new ways to embarrass Nigeria. Smh
Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 05, 2020
He wants to eliminate both terrorism and crime. He not sitting around wondering which criminal is worse and which criminal should be allowed into the country. Stealing a 80 year old ladies life savings is just as bad as blowing up people running in a marathon.

quickly:
When some ppl Dey burn US flag she’s una no nor.

They believe their r terrorists in Nigeria that want to come over and do harm

1 Like

Re: How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians by Osidazz19: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
[[s]quote author=Becky95 post=86304756]When you voted for someone that cannot sit down and pass primary 6 examination, what do you expect...

Someone that cannot communicate with the US Government fluently.

[/quote][/s]

Trash. Can TRAMP pass primary 6 examination? Hell no. He can't even spell to save his own life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.