Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,392 members, 7,800,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Can You Pray For Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Pray For Me? (194 Views)

When Last Did You Pray For Your Enemies? / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Pray For Me? by DaVader: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2020
If you are a Christian can you please pray for me
Re: Can You Pray For Me? by Toria26: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2020
I'm Pleading with we all the Christians, I know we may be busy or distracted but let's be involved in something that can motivate and encourage our spiritual life and relationship with Christ, join this WhatsApp group, we experience Day time and Evening classes everyday. Send your number to 09068659049

God bless us.

(1) (Reply)

The Pathway Of Glory / Breaking Limits || Gospel Mixtape / When Preaching Against Trousers Just Make Sure The Woman Is Easygoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.