Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? (28904 Views)

How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area / Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. / Pls Help My Airtel Internet Speed Is Very Slow On 4g With Full Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2020
People still dey use airtel? lol

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by 2special(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Like mad
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by OKorowanta: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Mumu network

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Powersurge: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2020
NIgeria telecoms are scammers. Just like the banks.

They will repackaged Edge as 3G. I am sure the up coming 5G go be 3G for some countries.

They will give you one rate of data consumption, they will create another one through backdoor.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by pyrex23(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Launcher:
I nearly flashed my phone thinking I have virus on my phone. Instagram & WhatsApp are working fine but my browsers and other apps that need connection are having issues......to play online games self na problem since Friday.
My friend had this issue.
Try changing your apn to internet.ng.airtel.com
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by hopexter(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Problem with Airtel or Nigeria angry
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Demogorgon(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2020
I'm an Mtn user so I can't relate
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Dathommie(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Launcher:
I nearly flashed my phone thinking I have virus on my phone. Instagram & WhatsApp are working fine but my browsers and other apps that need connection are having issues......to play online games self na problem since Friday.

I swear...I think say na only me

It all started right after I updated my phone to android 10...what's app and Facebook worked fine but uc browser and some other apps no dey gree open.

I don regret tire who send me update my phone cos I thought it was the cause all the while

God punish Airtel
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Timileyin1234(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Are u the one that will solve it for me even if I’m having
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by maestroferddi: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Just annoying service delivery from Airtel.

The only thing keeping me there is pricing of their data services....
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2020
I use Airtel during the day time here and it gives me what I want, but their counterpart, MTN, only operates from 6pm - 8am

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by MartinsD12(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Plead:
I have been having problem browsing on airtel since Thursday last week (Sunday is the first day of the week to me), who else is having this same problem with airtel?

I’ve called my friends living in other states and most of them seem to having network issues with their airtel sims too.

Seems like this is a national something undecided Airtel internet connection has been extremely poor since Thursday. As of now I can open Whatsapp, Nnairaland etc but can’t open some sites, yesterday it was worse.
Stopped using airtel since 3 months now because of this
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by bigpicture001: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2020
I use airtel. Nd I don't v any issue
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Renforce: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Glo too
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Perfecttouchade: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2020
The network seems bad and its been on and off on my line too...I think it's fair now
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2020
everybody! very poor, I guess they do not have enough mast around Lagos
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nuheights(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2020
My Airtel 4G connection is doing great here. Fast and reliable. No problems whatsoever.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by dingbang(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2020
Same here.. I told myself once my 5k (15gb) monthly sub expires, I am not using airtel until they resolve their sluggish network.

I also hear that Etisalat don get sense now to reduce their fees... I will consider them in my next sub.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Holamilekan97(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2020
Which area unah dey? Cos for ijebu here Airtel fast pass Flash oo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by CarlosTheJackal: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2020
TechCapon:
Not only bad internet. I recharged 500# and next thing I saw was "you have received 3000# bonus". I checked my balance and it was 0.34#. Both the normal amount I regarded and the fake bonus has disappeared.
I made sure o removed it on that Drop shipping group for insulting the Admin.

Am an Airtel staff
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by modsfucker: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Airtel has become a shitty network recently. The 4G is not stable, and sometimes lags even when it's available... The whole data connection goes off frequently...

Dunno if they've been overwhelmed. I've been thinking of the network to switch to, cos airtel always leaves me with volume of unused data due to slow connection

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by damtan(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Thought I was the only one
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by BeerParlour: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2020
I'm not

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by 9jawear(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2020
Airtel is a horrible network. It's really pathetic what are you people doing about it. I know the prevailing Nigerian conditions make it difficult to be transparent but what are you people doing for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2020
Working perfectly here
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by vickydevoka(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2020
I started using Airtel since January, I must tell u de network is lit. 4g superb. Quality download n the streaming is flawless
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by creolehunt: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2020
Dube07:
The only issue i gat with Airtel is their "zapping rate"...... I'll do a 4gb sub, download something of 1gb and vooom! The 4gb is finished.... HOW!!!!?..... I'm moving back to MTN biko

Don't try it, MTN is worse when it comes to DATA zapping. Yesterday, due to the poor airtel network, i subbed 1gig on my MTN, as I'm typing this now, I have about 70mb left. Mind you, I don't do social media. I only whatsapp and browse the internet.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by danniyal(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2020
Change access point and your problem is solved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn Blackberry Weekly Subscription / Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses / Nigeria Has None Of 400 Components Needed To Manufacture Mobile Phone – Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.