Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (69229 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE SICK. YOU MUST BE ADVOCATES OF THREESOMES

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by NeddyBerry: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hmmm!!! I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this at all. Firstly, is your husband aware he's you ex?
Secondly, this your ex sef, is he married and are you sure he sees himself as an ex?? You need to be very careful my dear, the world is a strange place filled with strange humans.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by helpee(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have told him. He said I shouldn't worry.
My husband promised to sponsor his edding whenever he wants to marry as an appreciation for all he did for me when I was single.
Just to please him, last year my husband awarded him a contract and that contract brought them together.

During my child's naming ceremony he was given our house address.
when your husband finally organise the orgy you guys are planning, let us know. Both you, your husband and your ex are all pervert

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by chukwuibuipob: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are such an ingrate.
Do you know how many of us that wish that our partners were cool with our exes.

You have the prospect of a 3some on a platter and here you are complaining about a gift from God.

But this does not add up.
If x+10 = u ≤ 40%

Where 10 is your present spouse,
x is your ex
While you are u.
And u is less than in an optimal state.

Then what is y?

Y is simply that you did your ex bad.
He was a great guy but you schemed him away for your present husband out of greed and an addiction for cheating.

I know this because,
You feel sooooo uncomfortable with your ex around. You feel an indescribable amount of guilt each time you see him and it feels like you are staring at Karma in human garb.

For your husband to be that nice to your ex means that
Your husband knew you were cheating on your ex with him. He knows your ex didn't deserve that wrong, this explains why he feels obliged to set him up on life.

So it is either that he is a man of great conscience or a man who needs your ex as an ally to know the true you and decipher all of your trickery for him to feel this indebted to your ex.

Or even better.
Your husband and your ex may be gay and your ex is using this as his best revenge.

But one thing is certain.
You were two-faced and bad to your ex....this is why the bible says that the wicked runs when NOTHING is chasing them.

Get over it, what will be, will be.
This is because I've just found out from your previous post that your ex isn't really an ex but your best and most loyal patron in your prostitution days.

You owe him, an agreement is an agreement.
Your husband is a proper gentleman so he should understand this too.
I don't think your husband will even mind because someone who brings home his wife's ex and someone who marries a hoe doesn't expect much out of marriage.

My only prayer is that your husband is forever able to meet his financial, emotional and sexual obligations because water will surely find it's level.

What do I even know, over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.
Very dry abd DUMB.u type like say one demon dey pursue u.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are such an ingrate.
Do you know how many of us that wish that our partners were cool with our exes.

You have the prospect of a 3some on a platter and here you are complaining about a gift from God.

But this does not add up.
If x+10 = u ≤ 40%

Where 10 is your present spouse,
x is your ex
While you are u.
And u is less than in an optimal state.

Then what is y?

Y is simply that you did your ex bad.
He was a great guy but you schemed him away for your present husband out of greed and an addiction for cheating.

I know this because,
You feel sooooo uncomfortable with your ex around. You feel an indescribable amount of guilt each time you see him and it feels like you are staring at Karma in human garb.

For your husband to be that nice to your ex means that
Your husband knew you were cheating on your ex with him. He knows your ex didn't deserve that wrong, this explains why he feels obliged to set him up on life.

So it is either that he is a man of great conscience or a man who needs your ex as an ally to know the true you and decipher all of your trickery for him to feel this indebted to your ex.

Or even better.
Your husband and your ex may be gay and your ex is using this as his best revenge.

But one thing is certain.
You were two-faced and bad to your ex....this is why the bible says that the wicked runs when NOTHING is chasing them.

Get over it, what will be, will be.
This is because I've just found out from your previous post that your ex isn't really an ex but your best and most loyal patron in your prostitution days.

You owe him, an agreement is an agreement.
Your husband is a proper gentleman so he should understand this too.
I don't think your husband will even mind because someone who brings home his wife's ex and someone who marries a hoe doesn't expect much out of marriage.

My only prayer is that your husband is forever able to meet his financial, emotional and sexual obligations because water will surely find it's level.

What do I even know, over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.
Today I confer the title..."all knowing man" ladies beware of the female polygraph. Kudos genius!

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Kobicove(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please how can I politely stop my ex from visiting my home?

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Eversince then he has been visiting and I am not comfortable with it.
I told if he must come he should come when my husband is around.

Please what should I do?

Do you have a child with him?
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by sgogungbe: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tell ur husband to tell him to stop coming again, cause are not comfortable with him coming around, that all

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by akilo1: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Just twll her say u were tested for HIV positive and u are sure your wife will also be positive...thank me later when u see the speed when she will take fly out from your house grin cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Yankee101: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Duuuhhhh, tell him to stop coming!!!
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by showafrica(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pavore9:
And your husband is clearly aware he is your ex?

Not sure, u know women can lie, she fit don tell the hubby say na old class mate. That hubby is taking things for granted and the woman is something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by JeffreyD1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have told him. I even told him I'd go report to my ex's mother. My husband said he isn't stupid for allowing my ex to visit that I shouldn't worry about my ex.

Your husband is tempting your loyalty with your ex
Please don't do anything strange with your ex anytime he visits

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Thegoodone13(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Thank you sir. I've told him. Yesterday when he visited I franked at him and he told me he didn't come for me that my husband was aware of his visit.
He visits and 30mins later my husband drove in. They sat and talked, drank and he went home.
Your husband knew what you didn't tell him through your ex. Your husband does not love you again and you need to work on him. He does not care if your ex sleep with you now. Tell your ex not to come around again and tell your husband not to allow your ex in your house again. If he refuses, tell your pastor or elderly person that your husband can obey. Value your marriage. Let me ask you one question. Did u have sex with your ex after married your husband? If yes, your husband know about it.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Your husband no get sense

If he allows an ex even stay close to your street

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by shineeye1: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Please dear Lord Jesus, come quick.
What our eyes will see and what our ears will hear if you stay much longer, our mouths cannot recount oh Lord!
Kolo de form normal and dem de call normal people Kolo, oh Lord come quick!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Mindlesskid: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Please what should I do?

You better tell your husband...
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by qtx(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?

What incident happened between you too?
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by kristian98(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?
Hi, i read your first thread on how your ex came back to you and was begging for sex because of an agreement you both had.
Have you resolved that issue?
Have you discussed it with your husband!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Sparkle777(f): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Thank you sir. I've told him. Yesterday when he visited I franked at him and he told me he didn't come for me that my husband was aware of his visit.
He visits and 30mins later my husband drove in. They sat and talked, drank and he went home.

Madam, trust me. Nothing good can ever come out of this. That man means no good, I even suspect that ur husband,I hope he's not edging u closer to a party. Yeah, some husband's are that freaky. I'd be aware of them both.
The cure: when next ur ex comes, dnt open the door, pretend u asleep. Do this repeatedly, he'll get the memo.
Then that ur mumu husband, he should keep far from ur ex, bfor he gets poisoned and his ppl will give u a corpse bathing water to drink.
Or he might be those wit clean open mind who thinks everyone thinks like him.
In all, nothing good will come out of this alliance. In all find a stop to it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Onu07(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Arrest him if u don't have anything to hide
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by unekwu212: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tell ur husband about it.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by owoflow247: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Call me 08134068662. I have an advice for you.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Kingluqman(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:
Poison him on one of his coming visits

He will die either enroute home or at home.

Well done ooo... Mr. Mariam Sanda grin
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by RexTramadol1: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
town council something
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Ramos16(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pavore9:

Very weird!

Extremely weird. Maybe it's some kind of fetish for the husband
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by therajah: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Let ur husband meet you sitting on his laps wen next he visits... After your husband marks him with a cutlass, he will delete the address to ur house immediately
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Skmoda(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
OcVoice:

Madness on a psycho level grin
i'm telling you bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by hisexcellency34: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
jobless ex
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by larryking540: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pavore9:
And your husband is clearly aware he is your ex?
I doubt if he is aware ,,,,,

It's either he has a taste of her again like the good old times or there is blood spillage very soon ,,,the choice is her to make ,,
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by bmdmixer: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
3some or 3many comes to mind
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by seandurse(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Does your husband know he's your ex? If yes, tell your husband his coming around is making you feel uncomfortable. And if he doesn't know he's your ex, summon courage to tell him then you can proceed by telling him you're going to poison him if he keeps coming around. This can make your husband believe you still not ha ing anything to do with the ex. But some men no get shame sha. How can you still going the the matrimonial home of your ex? He deserves whatever he gets. Rubbish!
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by larryking540: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have told him. He said I shouldn't worry.
My husband promised to sponsor his edding whenever he wants to marry as an appreciation for all he did for me when I was single.
Just to please him, last year my husband awarded him a contract and that contract brought them together.

During my child's naming ceremony he was given our house address.

E get as ur husband take day o,,,

Y use his hand to buy trouble ,,

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Misscongenialit: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?

If you dont stop him , he will not stop coming till he destroys your marriage. I can bet you he made friends with your husband for the same reason.One day he will come and tempt you when your hubby is out and use same to blackmail you.
Tell your husband about your feelings and if you have a security man instruct then not to allow him to your premises.

You dont want your child growing up around such a person. Doesn't he have a life asides you , where are his friend say nd family .

I smell trouble and can tell u he is up to no good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.