Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (69231 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by shakiez893(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
donstan18:
I see nothing but a married lady who so much miss the magnifying great sex she was getting from her ex and scared she'll one day fall for him if he keeps on visiting.

You are not okay please why are you so negative?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by AFONAMARO: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
mypains:
read her past post. The guy didn't just start coming. But if na me, I would stay away. Most of my female friends, once I hear say dem don marry, I stay far far far away...

The point is that she introduced her ex to her hubby. Was she expecting a trophy?

She even said her hubby kept him close to appreciate him for those years he (ex) helped her.

Akuko uwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
I don't know y Nigerians are just too negative
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Deoboss(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are such an ingrate.
Do you know how many of us that wish that our partners were cool with our exes.

You have the prospect of a 3some on a platter and here you are complaining about a gift from God.

But this does not add up.
If x+10 = u ≤ 40%

Where 10 is your present spouse,
x is your ex
While you are u.
And u is less than in an optimal state.

Then what is y?

Y is simply that you did your ex bad.
He was a great guy but you schemed him away for your present husband out of greed and an addiction for cheating.

I know this because,
You feel sooooo uncomfortable with your ex around. You feel an indescribable amount of guilt each time you see him and it feels like you are staring at Karma in human garb.

For your husband to be that nice to your ex means that
Your husband knew you were cheating on your ex with him. He knows your ex didn't deserve that wrong, this explains why he feels obliged to set him up on life.

So it is either that he is a man of great conscience or a man who needs your ex as an ally to know the true you and decipher all of your trickery for him to feel this indebted to your ex.

Or even better.
Your husband and your ex may be gay and your ex is using this as his best revenge.

But one thing is certain.
You were two-faced and bad to your ex....this is why the bible says that the wicked runs when NOTHING is chasing them.

Get over it, what will be, will be.
This is because I've just found out from your previous post that your ex isn't really an ex but your best and most loyal patron in your prostitution days.

You owe him, an agreement is an agreement.
Your husband is a proper gentleman so he should understand this too.
I don't think your husband will even mind because someone who brings home his wife's ex and someone who marries a hoe doesn't expect much out of marriage.

My only prayer is that your husband is forever able to meet his financial, emotional and sexual obligations because water will surely find it's level.

What do I even know, over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.

Wow, you said a lot
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by micflo28(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
He is like chucky the evil doll, always coming back to life. Give him sex, he will go away grin cheesy

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by henryhemon(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Thank you sir. I've told him. Yesterday when he visited I franked at him and he told me he didn't come for me that my husband was aware of his visit.
He visits and 30mins later my husband drove in. They sat and talked, drank and he went home.

You need to stop it by all means, create a scene if your husband doesn't heed to your advise, they should meet else where but it seems you don't have much of a say in your house,you married because of money. A woman that owns the house would have put a stop to that rubbish without her husband's input.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Analysiscorner: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have told him. He said I shouldn't worry.
My husband promised to sponsor his edding whenever he wants to marry as an appreciation for all he did for me when I was single.
Just to please him, last year my husband awarded him a contract and that contract brought them together.

During my child's naming ceremony he was given our house address.
. Your husband knowing that you were intimate with him and still invite him to the house is pure craze. Could it be that he is ignorant of human behaviour?
Tell your ex with pontifical tone that he must not visit when your husband is not around. Tell him also that as a matter of principle, he must call your husband to know when he is home before visiting. Now give your husband the same law. If you are not aggressive about it, he might think that you are cool with his visiting. That's why I don't understand your husband. Better to keep him as a business friend than family friend.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by baby124: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Honestly, some people can get obsessed that they won’t stop even at the point of death.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by NickD(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Yes. We hard an issue last two years that leads to their union.
Read my first thread on this forum you will know what happened.
When next he comes send him back if your husband is not home. He has no right visiting your matrimonial home. Your husband will soon accuse you of sleeping with him. Please Flee. No two ways about it. He's a snake out to ruin your life.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by shandybaba: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please how can I politely stop my ex from visiting my home?

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Eversince then he has been visiting and I am not comfortable with it.
I told if he must come he should come when my husband is around.

Please what should I do?

Very simple. Tell him straight to his face not to visit you. Its becos u make him comfortable, dats why he keep on visiting. More so, how did he know u are always at home , don't you have other things to do........your husband will soon change am for u.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by fegori: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Go and tell your husband that he's your Ex. That's all.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by overlord77: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Please what should I do?

Lemme ask, when he does come to visit when your husband is not home, who opens the doors for him?

If it's you then I think something is wrong somewhere. You better keep your doors shut. wonder why you are complaining about something you are permitting at the same time.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by maya007: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
that ur husband is a very mumu man...
that ur X is a beggy beggy....
tomorrow now dey will start shouting women are scum but ur befriending somone you not even b having anything to do with....pls check dem very well I hope dey are not gay...just saying cause country hard dese days o

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by melexchi(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Y the long chit chat if he comes don't open the door for him okpari, finish
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by ATTemi: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Na all this kai story dey give us cold feet abt marriage!
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by sixtus3606(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are such an ingrate.
Do you know how many of us that wish that our partners were cool with our exes.

You have the prospect of a 3some on a platter and here you are complaining about a gift from God.

But this does not add up.
If x+10 = u ≤ 40%

Where 10 is your present spouse,
x is your ex
While you are u.
And u is less than in an optimal state.

Then what is y?

Y is simply that you did your ex bad.
He was a great guy but you schemed him away for your present husband out of greed and an addiction for cheating.

I know this because,
You feel sooooo uncomfortable with your ex around. You feel an indescribable amount of guilt each time you see him and it feels like you are staring at Karma in human garb.

For your husband to be that nice to your ex means that
Your husband knew you were cheating on your ex with him. He knows your ex didn't deserve that wrong, this explains why he feels obliged to set him up on life.

So it is either that he is a man of great conscience or a man who needs your ex as an ally to know the true you and decipher all of your trickery for him to feel this indebted to your ex.

Or even better.
Your husband and your ex may be gay and your ex is using this as his best revenge.

But one thing is certain.
You were two-faced and bad to your ex....this is why the bible says that the wicked runs when NOTHING is chasing them.

Get over it, what will be, will be.
This is because I've just found out from your previous post that your ex isn't really an ex but your best and most loyal patron in your prostitution days.

You owe him, an agreement is an agreement.
Your husband is a proper gentleman so he should understand this too.
I don't think your husband will even mind because someone who brings home his wife's ex and someone who marries a hoe doesn't expect much out of marriage.

My only prayer is that your husband is forever able to meet his financial, emotional and sexual obligations because water will surely find it's level.

What do I even know, over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.

this is my 8th year here on Nairaland and this is the most controversially sensible comment I have come across ever since.

@op...over to you.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?
its either you are childish or you still want to have sex with him...your eye still dey outside
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by ledaman: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Report to Police he will never show up again!
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by toplinetrtrend: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
donstan18:
I see nothing but a married lady who so much miss the magnifying great sex she was getting from her ex and scared she'll one day fall for him if he keeps on visiting.

You see wrongly, together with every nitwit that liked your comment

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Czartega(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?

It won't be long before you guys start to fornicate again grin
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by adisaaowala: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?

https://www.nairaland.com/4643731/what-should-please

I guess its still this same ex you were shagging even when you were dating other guys.

I am 200% sure you are still shagging the ninja.

Dont worry..your brain would soon reset when your husband finally kicks you out to the streets where you belong.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Melissa16: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
When next he comes to your house again,don't let him in. If your husband is in let him in. In fact when you hear door bell,check,let him see you check,but don't open the door.forget politeness here,when yawa go gas,your husband will deny you. Thunder fire him there
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by toplinetrtrend: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have done all these and my husband told me not to worry. For my ex, I told him if he must visit he should come only when my husband is at home.

If your ex doesn't heed your warning, then he has an ulterior motive
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by TheMubaraqS: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
I just read you thread on the advice someone gave you years ago, you really need to get over your ex and tell your husband how uncomfortable you are with him...
1. The guy might be using ur destiny ooo
2. The guy wants to break your home as you have already proven the Okafor's theory to be real.
3. Whenever the guy comes around, try as much as possible to record on cam or audio your convo if it's implicating...
4. Get over the guy cos I see that you lust him sexually...
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by fireback: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have told him. He said I shouldn't worry.
My husband promised to sponsor his edding whenever he wants to marry as an appreciation for all he did for me when I was single.
Just to please him, last year my husband awarded him a contract and that contract brought them together.

During my child's naming ceremony he was given our house address.
guess your husband snatched you from him, so he's feeling guilty. that's why he's trying comfort your ex with nice treat. if not, I see no reason a man should be this comfortable with his wife's ex around her. it's a time bomb and it's also very dangerous for any marriage... we are talking about ex here. the same man you once had feelings for. your husband should stop setting dangerous trap for you, cos he could fall into the trap too. your ex might also kill him one day. open up to your husband, tell him how bad you feel, tell him you're not comfortable with your ex coming to your house.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
IF YOUR SHAMELESS EX COMES WHENEVER YOUR HUSBAND IS NOT AROUND DONT OPEN THE DOOR FOR HIM JUST TELL HIM TO GO BACK TRUST ME HE WE NEVER TRY IT AGAIN
AM SO ANGRY WITH YOU SHA YOUR EX WANT TO RUN YOUR LIFE DOWN YOU ARE THERE FOOLING YOUR SELF, WOMAN YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOUR HUSBAND angry
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
peacefulhome:
There is fire on the mountain run run run. Sister run!!! And never look back. Stand by your words, you don't want him around. You think that guy will not rape you one day if given the opportunity? He has seen your body in the past so to him, it means nothing. To be it means alot my dear. This guy can go to any length to get close to your family just to carry out his mission. So think fast before it get too late oh.

I pray your past will not destroy your marriage and your peace of mind. Peace.

Run ke? Shey she will not settle her debt? She's a debtor ni. Read her first post on the forum.

@op. I'm willing to bet anything that your husband has no idea of the debt you're owing your ex. You only told your husband that your ex was helping you financially out of the goodness of his heart abi?

Women are the mistresses of half-truths and pretence sha. When I say men sgould only marry virgins they will be shouting upandan.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Gspotlicker(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?
please and please when ever he visits you again embarrass him let him know you don't want that sh*t tell ur husband about it(don't tell him about you bargaining to have sex for school fees) just tell him the guy was ur ex and he gave u money for sex in return.. eyin eka mmfo ke ndo
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by KenModi(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?

Quick question: Does your husband know about the agreement you had with your ex and you not having fulfilled your part of that agreement before marrying him?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by mypains: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
AFONAMARO:

The point is that she introduced her ex to her hubby. Was she expecting a trophy?

She even said her hubby kept him close to appreciate him for those years he (ex) helped her.

Akuko uwa!!!
Well, I can't blame her because she never thought about it this way. But the guy should really respect her or she can advice him to get a girlfriend. Truth is, the guy might have other plans unknown to even her own husband. People who use sex to blackmail women are dangerous. I am even surprised the husband kept him close.

Dude might be looking for a perfect time to strike and being close to them may reveal things he shouldn't know. I have a feeling he is up to something.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Afrikween(f): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ogbeni tell your husband your plight.... you people should use your sense sometimes.
Not everything you bring to Nairaland. angry
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.