Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:36 PM

Are My Cars Drinking More Fuel Than Usual? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are My Cars Drinking More Fuel Than Usual? (1170 Views)

Between Corolla 1.8L & Jetta 1.6 Which Is More Fuel Economical? / Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars / Which One Save More Fuel Btw Corolla 2009 And Corolla 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are My Cars Drinking More Fuel Than Usual? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2020
I love traveling but I don't get to do it regularly maybe once a year (when able to do so in that year).

But I noticed on about 3 occasions, including Last December, I take a little above half tank from Amuwo to Benin.

Thought it was good until I saw (I think it's kingazubuike's) post wondering if his Honda drank fuel from Onitsha to Festac, with A/C, and traffic.

So now I'm wondering if something is wrong with my Crv and Chrysler as both made Benin with the same half tank results.
Re: Are My Cars Drinking More Fuel Than Usual? by ignis: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2020
Where is Amuwo?
Re: Are My Cars Drinking More Fuel Than Usual? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=ignis post=86309816]Where is Amuwo?[/quote

Festac side. Near Mile 2 and after Okota from Oshodi/Isolo
Re: Are My Cars Drinking More Fuel Than Usual? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2020
I don't think it is kingAzubs, let me do some checking
Re: Are My Cars Drinking More Fuel Than Usual? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2020
It's kingAzari
Re: Are My Cars Drinking More Fuel Than Usual? by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
How the hell are we supposed to know? Na we dey drive am for you?
Re: Are My Cars Drinking More Fuel Than Usual? by budaatum: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
How the hell are we supposed to know? Na we dey drive am for you?
We can advice him now abi wetin do you sef! angry

Don't mind im jare, op! Can your cars travel in a straight line? Just do the straight line test on both cars. If they can not travel in a straight line then they must definitely have drunk too much!

1 Like

Re: Are My Cars Drinking More Fuel Than Usual? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin
Re: Are My Cars Drinking More Fuel Than Usual? by SeaQ(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why don't you try Electric Vehicles? All you have to do is to charge it with and in-house solar system.
Visit www.Opaev.com to get more info.

Dtruthspeaker:
I love traveling but I don't get to do it regularly maybe once a year (when able to do so in that year).

But I noticed on about 3 occasions, including Last December, I take a little above half tank from Amuwo to Benin.

Thought it was good until I saw (I think it's kingazubuike's) post wondering if his Honda drank fuel from Onitsha to Festac, with A/C, and traffic.

So now I'm wondering if something is wrong with my Crv and Chrysler as both made Benin with the same half tank results.
Re: Are My Cars Drinking More Fuel Than Usual? by tayoccu(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2020
SeaQ:
Why don't you try Electric Vehicles? All you have to do is to charge it with and in-house solar system.
Visit www.Opaev.com to get more info.

Pray tell do we have enough charging facilities nationwide?
Or are we meant to charge with the not so reliable power supplied by the discos?

(1) (Reply)

Cruise Control And Optimal Battery Charging / Is It Safe To Use inverter Battery For A Car / Enter 2015 Mercedes-benz GLA- Class: The Fifth Utility Vehicle (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.