Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) (5557 Views)

Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz / Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by TheOlusanjo(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
When billionaires have their weddings, they come with very bold statements. Adewale Adeleke has flown his personal barber all the way from Lagos to Dubai.

The HKN chairman and brother to popstar Davido revealed that he had to fly his brother to Dubai in order to get a fresh cut on his wedding day.
Theinfong recalls that Adewale Adeleke, was joined by their billionaire father, Adedeji Adeleke and other family members on the 8th of December for his wedding introduction at his fiancee, Kani’s family house in Calabar, Cross River state.

Adewale and his fiancee, Kani, got engaged in July and have kicked off their wedding preparations. The Adeleke family converged at the Airport to be airlifted in a round trip Calabar in a private Jet. Wale could be seeing greeting all the elders in the Adeleke family as they step into the family’s private jet.

Watch the video here: https://theinfong.com/2020/02/davidos-brother-wale-adeleke-flies-personal-barber-to-dubai-for-a-haircut-on-his-wedding-day-video/

Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by CanadaOrBust: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
So?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by blackboy(m): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Money talking.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by Baawaa(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
That is power of money, poverty is a disease

1 Like

Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by Kingosytex(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
cheesy If you think that money isn't good then try poverty.

Buhari will soon fly to the suya making competition currently going on in Daura. tongue tongue

NB: To the Mod that banned me, I have nothing to tell you.

GOFRONT, your friend is back from a three week ban...Welcome me!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kingosytex:
cheesy If you think that money isn't good then try poverty.

But i will soon fly to the suya making competition currently going on in Daura. tongue tongue
Thanks in advance Baby pilot!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by Millenniumlady(f): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wish my boyfriend will fly me and my hairstylist to Dubai for my birthday party
Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Wish my boyfriend will fly me and my hairstylist to Dubai for my birthday party

If only you can afford it yourself

Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by Tonyfx: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hard work and diligence will always take you places. Congrats to him
Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by Tonyfx: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lmao

[quote author=tohyorsih2 post=86313301][/quote]
Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by solmus: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
We yorubas are quite detribalised, we love who we love regardless of language or religion, unlike the Osu people
Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by MickzyDonald: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
No worry me and lalasticlala go still fly

Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by partnerbizn4(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Money good oo
Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by Hisduchess(f): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:
We yorubas are quite detribalised, we love who we love regardless of language or religion, unlike the Osu people

Aturu! Must you bring in tribe rubbish into everything.stop being an afonja bigot

1 Like

Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by GOFRONT(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ha!!!

No wonder......Its been 3 weeks since I see you post last.......Na waoo, Mods sha!!!

Anyways, welcome onboard again @ Kingosytex....

While you was serving your 3 weeks ban, Sanwo Olu banned Keke Napepe and Okada.......Well, Tomorrow is gon be tough....
Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
These our generation too mumu i swear! We focus more on the wedding day than marriage itself grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video) by jabor4Naija(m): 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
When money talks bullshit works. Now d wedding is over and d marriage begins

(1) (Reply)

Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) / Amber Rose Is Completely Unrecognizable In This Super-’90s Outfit / Fans Ridicule Mercy Johnson Over Nigeria Passport For Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.