Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS (7036 Views)

Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
When you think you've seen it, this Nigerian couple Pre-Wedding photoshoot will make you laugh.

See Uncover Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/rare-this-pre-wedding-photoshoot-will.html

1 Share

Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by ojun50(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by dawnomike(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
This one pass my power so, i will not comment grin
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin
Romantic in an imperfect way..

1 Like

Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Tonyfx: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why she go give this man belle na grin

1 Like

Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Kingrexyl(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
grin
Romantic in an imperfect way..
Manizer like you
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
angry
Kingrexyl:
Manizer like you
just look at how she balanced comfortably on his distended belly and tell me you dont see love.
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by KevMitnick: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
How can I unsee the first picture
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by eddycliff(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
BBW AND BBC tinz
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Kingrexyl(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
angry just look at how she balanced comfortably on his distended belly and tell me you dont see love.
Ehn? is it your love? let them be Jare. angry
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Viserion: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
all I see is two fat people
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by osuntuyi20: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
eddycliff:
BBW AND BBC tinz
see this one..Legend if u know u know
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by icon91(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chai!
Local man can only sit back and laugh primitively
Oyogrikoto!!

1 Share

Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
They are marlians. Only marlians make this type of pre-wedding photos grin
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by sparog(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
LMAO grin

This brought tears to my eyes
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nairaobserver:
When you think you've seen it, this Nigerian couple Pre-Wedding photoshoot will make you laugh.

See Uncover Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/rare-this-pre-wedding-photoshoot-will.html

That awkward moment you want to trend on social mediagrin
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by franchasng: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Best pre-wedding picture of this new decade shocked shocked
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Fellow Nigerians...
Those two adults up there are super compatible with each having an endowment of mass destruction; wife's /-\ss and husband's stomach.
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by chival(f): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
I am shocked quite alright. This is embarrassing.
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Comedian2019: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Shame

Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Teegelop(f): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
It would have been nice this intending couple cover up their unpleasant/unattractive fat.

Grown up adult without sense.

Masilo Creation (photographer), his creativity is in a weird way.

1 Like

Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Maxcollins042(m): 2:12am On Feb 03, 2020
Well, the deed has been done and can't be undone. I can only hope that their marriage won't be as grotesque as this image.
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 03, 2020
the man should cut down a bit on his beer consumption..see belle cheesy
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by Randy100: 6:50am On Feb 03, 2020
For the first time I was shocked.
Re: Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS by eddycliff(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2020
osuntuyi20:
see this one..Legend if u know u know

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) / Kenyan Minister Ties The Knot With Nigerian / Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.