Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

God Why Can't I Be Pregnant And Give Birth - Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Why Can't I Be Pregnant And Give Birth - Bobrisky (1834 Views)

One Day I Will Be Pregnant And Give Birth Bobrisky Tells His/her Followers / It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Why Can't I Be Pregnant And Give Birth - Bobrisky by Emperor2463(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bobrisky believes since God has made him finer than most girls, so he thinks God should give him a womb so he can be pregnant for his bae... Hmmm wahala dey o. Na here we go dey Bobrisky go get Belle...

https://legitnewsblog..com/2020/02/god-why-cant-i-be-pregnant-and-give.html

Re: God Why Can't I Be Pregnant And Give Birth - Bobrisky by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Olodo your hot sit dey hell fire dey wait for you
Re: God Why Can't I Be Pregnant And Give Birth - Bobrisky by telkevog(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Has it gotten to this? Why are you asking God such question when you deliberately went against his natural arrangement? I can see you are taking Gods mercy for granted.
Re: God Why Can't I Be Pregnant And Give Birth - Bobrisky by Bintuenyo: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
May God grant your wish my lady.
Re: God Why Can't I Be Pregnant And Give Birth - Bobrisky by GoldenBeast: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
See YeYe English .

"The way Pregnant is Hungry Me "
Re: God Why Can't I Be Pregnant And Give Birth - Bobrisky by budaatum: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bobrisky my man. Don't despair. If man can do it for these men, man can do it for you too!

carlitob96:
The 20-year-old says he will be the 'greatest dad' after using Facebook to find a sperm donor
But who is the man behind the headlines?
Who is Hayden Cross?

Hayden was born a girl called Paige 20 years ago but has lived the past three years as a man after legally changing his name and gender.
He was brought up in Gloucester with his parents, sister Sky, 21, and brothers Jordan, 19, Robert, 16 in a three-bedroom home.
He was educated at an all-girls school, but was excluded when he was just 14 years old.
He is now legally male and has begun hormone treatment – but put his transition on hold so he could have a baby.
The 20-year-old was on the NHS gender transition process, which costs an average of £29,000, had been taking male hormones ahead of an operation to remove his breasts and ovaries.
But after finding a sperm donor on Facebook, he is now 17 weeks pregnant
Read more »

http://www.carlybrigs.ga/2017/01/pregnant-dad-to-be-who-is-hayden-cross.html

newsentryportal:
Thomas Trace Beatie is an open speaker, creator, and backer for transgender and sexuality issues with an attention on trans fruitfulness and conceptive rights.

Beatie, a trans man, had sexual orientation reassignment surgery in 2002 and got to be known as ‘The Pregnant Man’ after he got to be pregnant through manual sperm injection in 2007. Beatie got to be pregnant on the grounds that his wife Nancy was fruitless, doing as such with cryogenic gave sperm.

Beatie’s first pregnancy brought about an ectopic pregnancy with triplets, requiring crisis surgery and bringing about the loss of each of the three fetuses. Beatie has since brought forth three youngsters.

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/12/first-man-in-world-to-get-pregnant.html
Re: God Why Can't I Be Pregnant And Give Birth - Bobrisky by Shellsploit: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Like say the she_male get womb undecided
Hypochondriac cool

Re: God Why Can't I Be Pregnant And Give Birth - Bobrisky by Shellsploit: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
GoldenBeast:
See YeYe English .

Amazing English!

Re: God Why Can't I Be Pregnant And Give Birth - Bobrisky by irunoko(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
GoldenBeast:
See YeYe English .

Re: God Why Can't I Be Pregnant And Give Birth - Bobrisky by Pierced(f): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
I swear......his English is giving me head ache. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

"TVC Staffs Are Always Calling Me For News Tips" - Kemi Olunloyo / Afrocandy Flaunts Her Curvy Backside In New Photos / Actress Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Swimsuit Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.