Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Abuse Of Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuse Of Power (490 Views)

Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power / Zamfara APC Gov’ship Aspirants Petition NJC Over Abuse Of Court Processes / Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuse Of Power by GMBuhari: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
So i got banned since like August or semptmber 2019 the ban was supposed to expire Feb 2020

I did not screenshot the reason i was banned but i remember i was replying an insult from one LiePob idiot , and from my perspective , what i said was reasonable but no , they banned me , i sent several emails to super moderators highlighting why my ban was not fair , it all went to voicemail

Just logging in now , i got over 1000 mentions from the same set of people
Lzzaa , Yiimoteph , blarckking, mousachukwudi and even the clone of my ID gmbuharriiii , all of them are troll accounts and they've been existing for over a year , and they still exist on nairaland today , all they do is insult Yoruba race, Hausas , insult people with honest intentions , Abuse people of different opinion and constitute nuisance to the webspace generally e.t.c no matter how many times you report those ID's they never get banned which informed the assumption that they know the mods

I have reported them several times, i have requested that the ID clone be banned , they did nothing to it , i'll upload some of their mentions so you'lls ee what they've been up to

Not asking for anything , You can ban me again if you like Oh yee Powerful LiePodian moderator , but if you are working with cone head master like Mr Osewa,sheun try to be objective and discharge your duties with diligence + integrity

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Youths Storm Formal Bayelsa Governors House Looting All His Properties / Gov Emmanuel's Road Infrastructural Development In Uyo Senatorial District / BREAKING: Kano Govt. Sacks Sanusi II As Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.