Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) (40495 Views)

Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by BobiDamani: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

Mugu am a Canadian citizen.......i don't need to post cheap meals here.....that guy has just traveled that is why he is posting such.......chips and pie lol ................potatoe and gravy.......he no fit post better salmon .....even the bbq cheap ......abeg hide your face

If you like be a citizen of Jupita, no one asked you. He is living his live, not yours so he eats cheap meal or whatever, you didn't buy anything for him neither did you sponsor his trip.

Canada ko, Jupita ni

11 Likes

Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by DerickCO(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Photos
Guy, please come and carry me.
I'm tired of dis country

Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by zeestone99(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Comma join me

There are plenty places for me to do this in lagos(nigeria) tongue undecided
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by encryptjay(m): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
OP after you don chop everything finish, you say time to eat? grin Lovely thread, keep flexing.
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by mezarddinny: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
bro please how is the racism over there? are the people in greece openly racist or are they closet racist

collinsweglobe
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by austinelex: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
AnanseK:

One man picnic .Eya! He must be really lonely
Helloo bros can someone use a Greece visa and enter Sweden help people in the house
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
RaptorX:
Environmentalists keeping the beach clean? Lol you people are funny, why is it so hard to believe that there are poor oyinbos who pick cans to recycle in exchange for money. No wonder you people treat them like gods when they come to Nigeria.
I can say the same about you. Why are you so bitter @ oyinbos that whenever you hear of one picking up litter its automatically a poor man.
Oh thats right you live in a shithole where acts of volunteerism is non existent. Cleaning up your environment must mean you are poor and wretched.
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by uuzba(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
horlahsunbo225:
U are living a good life
That's good
He has no other ambition than to show us how he is living.
Why can't he just live his life and comfortably mind his business?
Why is his body scratching him to show us picture?
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by uuzba(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
AnanseK:

One man picnic .Eya! He must be really lonely
Exactly my thinking
No friend. Nothing.
And it's this nairaland website that he's showing us, strangers, his pictures.
This guy doesn't have better visa. He did maga-mago.
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by uuzba(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
SaintHilary:
Was the flag really nessesary
All dis oyinbo sef
His inferiority complex.
He wanted to prove that he's in Sweden.
Yet, he's totally lonely and has no single local Swedish friend there.
Flag ko.
Any monkey can paint 2 yellow lines on a blue paper and stick it on top of bread.
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by uncletorino(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
With the site and physical environment, everything still points that the pics were taken in Greece.
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by RaptorX: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I can say the same about you. Why are you so bitter @ oyinbos that whenever you hear of one picking up litter its automatically a poor man.
Oh thats right you live in a shithole where acts of volunteerism is non existent. Cleaning up your environment must mean you are poor and wretched.
Keep wallowing in your delusions, you are a lost cause. Keep believing all oyinbos are millionaires.
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
uuzba:

He has no other ambition than to show us how he is living.
Why can't he just live his life and comfortably mind his business?
Why is his body scratching him to show us picture?
Hmm mm
He is blogger
He is doing those stuff to promote his blog
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by obiekunie2: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
desiregold:
sad. I'm just staring at op's pics and his thread.

Have nothing to say.

already planning on how to lure him and fuk him then dump him!

MADOOOO!!!

MAD GURL!! cheesy
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
RaptorX:
Keep wallowing in your delusions, you are a lost cause. Keep believing all oyinbos are millionaires.
I didnt say that. That's what you conjured from that poverty stricken head of yours. Being avle to read and being able to comprehend are 2 different things. Im not sure the latter can be taught.

Ironically people that talk like you are the biggest coons. I have had the displeasure of working with your types all mouth but when they see white people everything flies out tha window
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by salford: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
SaintHilary:
Was the flag really nessesary
All dis oyinbo sef

uuzba:

His inferiority complex.
He wanted to prove that he's in Sweden.
Yet, he's totally lonely and has no single local Swedish friend there.
Flag ko.
Any monkey can paint 2 yellow lines on a blue paper and stick it on top of bread.

Lol. That is the way some restaurants serve meals. They stick a flag on a burger or steak. I don't know why they do it. Probably to say that the poultry or meat is home grown smiley
Like national pride.

Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Flexherbal(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
I dey go back to my country.

Who dey Italy?

I'm coming o...Make I go hustle for the transport first €250 go reach me.

Good night, nobody should insult me grin no be me be Buhari o tongue grin grin

Funny you....
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Photos

who go sell food for nigeria put Nigeria flag ontop sad grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Who dey Italy?

u school there ?
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
austinelex:
Helloo bros can someone use a Greece visa and enter Sweden help people in the house

I believe with your Schengen visa grin

My document is different.
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Who dey Italy?

Baba carry your guy follow body nah sad
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Aparche(f): 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
uuzba:

Exactly my thinking
No friend. Nothing.

Envy is a terrible thing... Smh

3 Likes

Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
uuzba:

Exactly my thinking
No friend. Nothing.

I go just sit down dey laugh with Nairalanders comments grin my only crime be say I be Nigeria? Those travel bloggers in Quora and Reddit nko? May God help us sha.
This is my last winter thread.

Blacks hate each other

2 Likes

Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Memberclub(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

I go just sit down dey laugh with Nairalanders comments grin my only crime be say I be Nigeria? Those travel bloggers in Quora and Reddit nko? May God help us sha.
This is my last winter thread.

Blacks hate each other
The comment by some nairalanders on this thread is just embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Buzx: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nobody is looking for used cans to pick. They are only trying to recycle it okay? Stop jumping into conclusion.

Believe me, he is very correct. Those cans would be exchanged for some currency. Those people are called canners. Google this keyword. "Canners in New York."
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
obiekunie2:

already planning on how to lure him and fuk him then dump him!

MADOOOO!!!

MAD GURL!! cheesy
Lol. Noo.

I haven't travelled outside this country before, was just wondering the day I will travel and have picnic like op too
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
desiregold:
Lol. Noo.

I haven't travelled outside this country before, was just wondering the day I will travel and have picnic like op too

You can start from Togo or Ghana.

Play pla play one day you go dey Canada.
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by obiekunie2: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
desiregold:
Lol. Noo.

you see!

desire is already scheming on how to make the guy travel with her!

this girl ba! i fear u sha!

i fit sponsor ur trip sha - but on condition.
Re: My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

You can start from Togo or Ghana.

Play pla play one day you go dey Canada.
If not sweden like you did, I'm not interested.

Didn't you see Togo or Ghana, before travelling to Sweden undecided undecided

Or, did I tell you I don't like picnic in Rosenberg too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Extremely Dilapidated Truck Moving On A Road In Berger, Lagos / Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video / Relocating To Senegal With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.