Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian (2264 Views)

Meet My Girl Friend Khaleesi johnson :( / Need A Lesbian Partner In Port Harcourt / Where Are U? I Need Lesbian Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by dandagreat(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2007
Hi guys,am really in love with my girl friend.But there is a little problem here and i need your hhelp.I recently found her that she is a lesbian.Should i quit or move on with her?Pls reply ,
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by cuteass1(f): 12:18am On Jun 01, 2007
How can you be asking whether to move on with a lesbian?? shocked

Don't you love yourself at all??

the truth is that even if both of you mutually decide to keep going, sooner or later her real her will take over, and where does that leave you if you guys have gone far??
If she's a defined lesbian, I suggest you quit at the top of the game, and prevent both parties any future dissapointments and heart break and ruined dreams cry

If she's bisexual on the other hand, thats a different story. Your chances of loosing her to another lady will be pretty much the same chances of loosing your straight girl to a fellow guy, you just have to keep your fingers crossed, No one can predict tomorrow sad
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by IBDat(m): 2:12am On Jun 01, 2007
dandagreat:

Hi guys,am really in love with my girl friend.But there is a little problem here and i need your hhelp.I recently found her that she is a lesbian.Should i quit or move on with her?Please reply ,

Well if she is a true lesbian she wouldn't be with u, unless as a cover up for her family n friends or even work - Meaning there is no point in continuing.
- How did u find out?
If she is Bi it can have it's benefits (trust me) wink
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by RuuDie(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2007
DAMN --- which is more agonizing, the thot of losing your chic to a guy or a chic ?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2007
sorry, i no envy you at all. recent census showed that ladies in naija are fewer than the males; now your girl is a les. does she want our sex (male) to be extinct. quit now, i v :De 2 girl friends, i can borrow you one.
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2007
dandagreat:

Hi guys,am really in love with my girl friend.But there is a little problem here and i need your hhelp.I recently found her that she is a lesbian.Should i quit or move on with her?Please reply ,

Guy, she's not a lesbian to have gone out with you. The proper word is a Bisexual!

She does both males and females. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by marlet01(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2007
fynewaka:

Guy, she's not a lesbian to have gone out with you. The proper word is a Bisexual!

Word!
fynewaka:

Word!
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2007
watever she is; Les or Bi, the whole dubs is that she is a queer. my guy pack you things and ,
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by Creamish(f): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2007
If shez still with u, then shez Bi and its still ok to b with her if u trully love and trust her and if she feels d same, cos u know she mos def wont b carrying a baby if she cheats on u!
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by IBDat(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2007
RuuDie:

DAMN --- which is more agonizing, the thot of losing your chic to a guy or a chic ?

LMFAO - Talk about throwin petrol on fire grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by denex: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2007
Your girlfriend cannot be a lesbian! She's either bisexual or not your girlfriend. If she's bisexual then you may just stand a chance of winning the grand prize: A party! Goodluck bro, What I wouldn't give to be you.
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by cuteass1(f): 12:59am On Jun 02, 2007
@ topic/peeps

Its not in all cases the person has to be "bi" to stick with their opposite sex partners

It is possible (i said possible) that she's a lesbian - - - like IBDat mentioned, its not very easy to reveal that being in you. Some will want to deny it not to bring dissappointment and shame to their family and live under the umbrella of supressing their true feelings and desires

They know what the world consider normal is getting married to an opposite sex, make babies and unite a family, some want that though deep down, who they are contradicts

So yea its possible she's lesbian even though she's still with him wink
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by omogenaija(f): 2:04am On Jun 03, 2007
@ poster
u should leave her if she's lesibian b/c u cant really please her, and if she's bi u should leave her b/c eventually she will end up cheating on u

IBDat:

Well if she is a true lesbian she wouldn't be with u, unless as a cover up for her family n friends or even work - Meaning there is no point in continuing.
- How did u find out?
If she is Bi it can have it's benefits (trust me) wink

shocked shocked benefits ko , fitting ni angry
abeg dandagreat , please dont mind IBDAT i would if it will be beneficial when she's in her 50s and 60s ?
eventually u will probably want her to urself and if u know u cant have then wats the point of the relationship ?
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by IBDat(m): 1:33am On Jun 04, 2007
omogenaija:

@ poster
u should leave her if she's lesibian b/c u can't really please her, and if she's bi u should leave her b/c eventually she will end up cheating on u

shocked shocked benefits ko , fitting ni angry
abeg dandagreat , please don't mind IBDAT i would if it will be beneficial when she's in her 50s and 60s ?
eventually u will probably want her to yourself and if u know u can't have then wats the point of the relationship?

Hold on - A bisexual can't be commited in a relationship? undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by omogenaija(f): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2007
IBDat:

Hold on - A bisexual can't be commited in a relationship? undecided

i'm not gonna generalize but the bisexuals i know always cheat b/c some days they want men and other days they want women lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by haywhy(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2007
@ poster: Is she a lesbian or she just masturbates? Lotta ppl mis 'em up!
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by teddyface(m): 1:21am On Jun 05, 2007
thats good. i'm happy for you. just go on with her and try to enjoy the part of her thats for you grin
LMAO
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by pannyman(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2007
she is a bisexual else she would not be with u. no problem as long as u r not sharing her with other guys.
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2007
Bros or whatever, I ought to have replied your post for long, but I lost my pssword and just retrieved that today, what I can say to your girlfriend been a Lesbian is dat. maybe she likes to masturbate or She's fund of cheatin on you,.She is bi-sexual and if she feels like you're not pleasing her d way she wish to be pleased, she'll go off one very good day and play games with women.
If you really Luv her, Just try and endure a lil bit but if it's getting off your neck, Ma guy!!! I no go lie Just try and Pack up your things, and 4get abt her. Safe

Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by omogenaija(f): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2007
pannyman:

she is a bisexual else she would not be with u. no problem as long as you're not sharing her with other guys.

but its ok to share her with other girls
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by dandagreat(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2007
Thanks guys for your advice.I think i better leave that girl alone.because she was the one hat asked me out and she is quiet older than me.She is acting real strange.She said that ladies attract her most and that she can never cheat on with another guy.If i accuse her of cheat,"she will say hey Dany boy,u know i cannot cheat on,if i have any intentions of cheating,then why did i ask u out".To me,the girl is possessed.She told me that the last time she had sex was last year December and that was with her gf.Am really sick of her,but i love her.I dont think i can leave her.Any way thanks guys for the replys,
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by Creamish(f): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2007
so she even ask u out sef?. . . . if u rily love her, then i'l advice u try things dat'l regenerate ur love for her cos by saying ur tired of her, i doubt if it'l last undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by chaz(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2007
Man! as 4 me if u lyk ha just keep up wit d relationship n try 2 make it work there is no use leaving her coz all girls ar lesbians in my eyes! sad

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by pannyman(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2007
i agree with chaz. a good percentage of nigerian girls are bisexual. it is one of the most well kept secrets. i can't vouch for any girl. honestly
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by PURPLECODE(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2007
IF she"s a lesbains so what. from research lesbains are the best lovers you can believe that.
just get to know her better and ask her why is she doing what shes doing,tell her to give you an honest answer.

i run a lesbain and bi ladies club so i know what am talking about

take care
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by ozoneflake(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2007
Well from experience many lesbos change latter especially when they grow up. Though some remain so for life. But i think that you need to tutor her on the defects of the game as a woman and after effect during marriage. You could be lucky she listens to you. But if not just make her a Bleep Buddy and scram when you have the time.
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2007
bros, no do mistake Ooooooo, since you've made up your mind to let go of her, fine wink let her go and go get yourseelf seated and keep listening to OJB's track:::: Am d one who's searchin
you'll find a serious relationship sooner,,,
Oju lope siii shocked
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by gaygal(f): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2007
Dude, no vex, but can I get her number? wink
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by ifyalways(f): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2007
gaygal:

hehe hahahaha gud for poster. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2007
gaygal:

cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy wink
Re: My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian by Markbrowny: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
PURPLECODE:
IF she"s a lesbains so what. from research lesbains are the best lovers you can believe that.
just get to know her better and ask her why is she doing what shes doing,tell her to give you an honest answer.

i run a lesbain and bi ladies club so i know what am talking about

take care

Okay I have a question pls??

(1) (Reply)

Where are all my Beautiful Ladies? El in love with Tope2000. Shame on U FLGator / At My Age 2 / Seeking Nigerian Alpha Male To Unfreeze Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.