Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Everyone Need Money!my Facebook Account Is Hacked Last Year Pls Help. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Everyone Need Money!my Facebook Account Is Hacked Last Year Pls Help. (163 Views)

Wasted Journey, Wasted Money: My Frustrating Experience With Dragnet Solutions / . Account is hacked / My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Need Money!my Facebook Account Is Hacked Last Year Pls Help. by RealSmartboy(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Am writing This with tears in my eyes!!
My facebook was hacked About six month now pLs Read and help me out..

Around september Last Year Someone hacked My fb account I have reported to facebook About it but did'nt do anything Later The Hacked Block all the ways sef For me to report to facebook..

The thing Is that wey dey pain me alots The hacked is not using my account since when je hacked it He just hacked and leave it like that All my photos and Post Are there he did'nt delete them Including my information.
I really love my account i want it back since last i do not create another fb acc

I start contacting people For my Town and some people Online to help me get back my account everyone i ask for help he will tell to paid money some 3K,4k and even some ask me to paid 9k and am student and dont have the money but someone online i contact said i should paid 2k he will me i give him the money he scam me and run

Since last everyday i do everything to get back my account i watchs me videos on youtube how to recovery hacked hacked they did'nt work For me..

still now anyone i ask for help and my town need money and not small money oo atleast 3k to help me

Pls nairalanders help me if they are is any way u know that i can get back my hacked account share or if u can help me get back it

(1) (Reply)

See The Face Of Suicide Bomber Captured At Bishop Oyedepo's Church (photos) / TGR LTD Graphic Design / Solution To The Curse Of Poverty In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.