Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures (89110 Views)

ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days / COVID-19: Italians Designed Emergency Hospital Out Of Shipping Containers(Pics) / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by bigiyaro(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2020
NoChill:

You are the one that is not well, you don't know who explorers is?, it's like you are a fresher in NL.

Back to the post, these ones built hospital with light and equipments in 8 days, meanwhile some people are busy claiming ownership of land from Sokoto to the Atlantic. Can you imagine the kind of people am sharing space with?
u r the sick one morafvcker! check when I reg on NL, did u see any pix of inside the hospital before my comment? moreover stop taking panadaol for person's headache, that way, u might live longer.
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Tonyblinky(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2020
do U also sell MSc. ?
okeyben10:

Well I sell Bsc degree certificates and transcripts for all departments except merecine and hengineering, from a certain state university.

Pm if interested
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by johnkey: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2020
okeyben10:

Well I sell Bsc degree certificates and transcripts for all departments except merecine and hengineering, from a certain state university.

Pm if interested
for real bro is this possible?
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by flex04(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2020
lovelygurl:
This is amazing! Can't believe it was constructed in just 8 days

This is not 100% bricks, its fixes
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by okeyben10: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2020
Tonyblinky:
do U also sell MSc. ?

Yes o my bloda

Plus including pi hetch di

Even WES will speak to its genuineness undecided
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Teel012(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2020
okeyben10:

Pm if interested
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by flex04(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mccullum:

"China called Islam a virus and worked very hard to extinguish it in its country, they banned the Quran, they banned praying, they banned fasting and locked down million innocent muslims in cell, killed innocent Muslims,made life difficult for the Muslims, tried to completely wipe out everything about Islam.
Allah says: We destroyed men stronger (in power) than these, and the example of the ancients has passed away (before them). (Az-Zukhruf 43:cool

Allah recently sends to them an unknown virus, known as the #Coronavirus killing under few seconds.
More than 35 million people in China are now on a travel lockdown. More than 2700 have been sickened, and 81 have died.

Nothing happens without Allah's permission and He is aware of all things." Qur'an 9:51

China banned Niqaab (female covering their faces) and hijaab.
Now they All dresses in similar manner.

They banned #MesutOzil from China for Speaking against their evil act against the Muslims, today more than 35Million Chinese have been banned from traveling to other countries.

....they were planning and Allah too was planning, and Allah is the Best of the planners. (Al-Anfal 8:30)

�� Today the Chinese PRESIDENT is Asking Muslims to pray

Don't forget to share the victory with the Muslims.

#IslamicBreakingNews.
#IslamicStars.

copy an... grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by rexandyke(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Awkuzuboi:
Odikwa risky
Concrete Neva set dey don dey roof am. This buildings should be proven safe first biko.

You've not heard about concretes that set in seconds? What do you think Bridges are built with?
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Arcbox(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
you are seeing a make shift concept of construction, n talking about cement. you think china is your village that you believe concrete must cured and set in 28days b4 you can continue construction? we are in era of smart technology in building oga.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by juman(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigeria is a wasted country..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by moonraker(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
give this sort of project to Nigerians and it would take 10 years and they still wont finish it... cheesy angry

Useless country.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by mikolo80: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
igbesachick:
these are the euphemism: living hell, final ward, pre-death coffin, airtight concentration camp, interaction-cross-infection jail .....

it is whatever but a hospital.

this constructure is not to cure any patients,it is a jail.

wake up, black bro and sis. chink are shitheads, they can not cure any one, they just put the infected together before they die.
so they skulls allow them to run around infecting more ppl? Don't be unfortunate
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by popcykaylah(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Baba Fulani see your life o
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Lotechi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
dake40:
A sane country
China is anything but sane.
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Titto93:
I need on Environmental management department
Send a mail.
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by ibietela2(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrMeen:
baba is new to explorers threads.

Anyways milestone achievement for China building hospital in 6 days this is really awesome wish that in the distant future some 20 to 30 years from now we will be able to do same, but wishes ain't horses so.

Even in the next 100 years Nigeria can't achieve something like this not with the current system
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Viserion:
this is amazing, Nigeria will take 8 years to lay only the foundation, after which the said project is abandoned..

You mean to say it will take Nigerian govt 8 years to set up a committee?
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Simi8(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
DelTel:
Chinese are Masters in construction, not the first and won't be the last by them.

But, Explorer, abeg help us ask them what is delaying naija railways, roads etc they are constructing. Make them deliver in 6months now abeg.

To those asking for sauce source, Explorer go soon show you.

.infact Chinese don turn god o...those guys r impressive
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by NoChill: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
bigiyaro:
u r the sick one morafvcker! check when I reg on NL, did u see any pix of inside the hospital before my comment? moreover stop taking panadaol for person's headache, that way, u might live longer.

So you've been on NL since and you don't know explorers, I guess this is the first time you are viewing a productive thread
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Jude4Jesus: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Na wetin una tell them them dey do, if you know you know

DelTel:
Chinese are Masters in construction, not the first and won't be the last by them.

But, Explorer, abeg help us ask them what is delaying naija railways, roads etc they are constructing. Make them deliver in 6months now abeg.

To those asking for sauce source, Explorer go soon show you.
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Rhydoboy2(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
o boi just 8days and is like this, I wish my country is good like this oo
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Christmasdon(m): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
IT IS IGHALO WHO WON ON THIS.
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Awkuzuboi(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=rexandyke post=86339497]

You've not heard about concretes that set in seconds? What do you think Bridges are built with?[/quote) That was a figure of speech I meant they had to be sure it won't collapse because with that haste they could forget or omit details. I respect chinkos construction prowess but if that collapse it could kill more people than that virus.
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Awkuzuboi(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
puremaker7:
who told you they used concrete.
That was a figure of speech I meant they had to be sure it won't collapse because with that haste they could forget or omit details. I respect chinkos construction prowess but if that collapse it could kill more people than that virus
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Awkuzuboi(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
proclinician:

Black mentality in action. Guy you are dead.
That was a figure of speech I meant they had to be sure it won't collapse because with that haste they could forget or omit details. I respect chinkos construction prowess but if that collapse it could kill more people than that virus
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by Awkuzuboi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
rexandyke:

You've not heard about concretes that set in seconds? What do you think Bridges are built with?
Re: Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures by puremaker7(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Awkuzuboi:
Lol, they have done their mathemaltics very well, the method of construction they used was prefabricated method of construction, is the practice of assembling a variety of components of a structure at a manufacturing site and transporting those sub-assemblies to the location of construction jobsite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swallowing The Truth-the Many Benefits Of Drinking Sperm / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist / Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.