Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility (9013 Views)

I Messed Up. / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Sexyliciousbri: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
That's a punishment for thinking how to kick out another woman out from her matrimonial home to replace urself...... mitcheeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by OlawaleBammie: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:
Am a 26years old single moda of four girls 8,5,3, 8 months, I left the fada of my first three daughters because He was nothing but a cheat and liar , he has made my life so much miserable and i suffered with depression and blood pressure.

I was staying with him in his parents house , he never care about me and the children , he was always out chasing women especially rich married and older woman , those woman are the ones giving him money, he will be spending it on expensive clothes and shoes while me and our kids starved of hunger, my children has never been to school and they are very stupid just like their fada .

I have sold almost all my clothes and jewellery to start up foodstuffs business so i will b able to feed my children and send my children to school but the wicked man stole all my money and I went back to zero. I was angry at him , that night I fought and injured him and I left with my 2 years old child because my fada says he can only allow one child in his house and I left the other 2 children with him. At my fada house even my younger ones don’t respect me , everything I did is wrong my presence irritate them and my baby can't breath in this house , if she cried it's bad if she is very happy it's also bad, I can't ask them for money to buy my baby something to eat things was hard for us so I was frustrated that I started dating this rich married man just for me to get something to feed my baby.

the man gives me lots of money and promise to open a shop for me and rent me a room so I can survive with my children , he gave me an iPhone 7 and he was really in love me and he has told me if I gives birth to a baby boy for him , he will send the wife packing because he had 3 girls with her and me as a stupid and greedy I believed all his lies and he impregnated me , I told him about the pregnancy he was happy but after few days his phone was off , I tried calling and calling nothing , I was angry that I searched for his wife on Facebook and Sent her all her husband naked pictures that i kept on my phone and I did also sent her my number to call me so we can discusses more , she did and I told her everything including the pregnancy and i screenshots all the messages her husband sent to me ooooo.

the lady cry on the phone and she hanged the call and three days later the stupid man call insulting me that I should leave his wife alone or he will arrest me , he say he will never leave his wife for me and I should forget about him , the way I insulted him I told him I will do everything to kill him or one of their children because he cannot just come use and dump me so we both should loose and the next morning Out of anger I went to his house to fight him and he arrested me for a week , I sign an undertaking not to be near his house anymore .

I was very depressed I want to kill myself because the pain was too much for me to bear , I was kicking my stomach everyday for this pregnancy to come out I didn’t want it again but it was still here , I feel bad for messing my life to this level and Was very ashamed of myself, I wanted to die oooo , i didn’t know how to face my family, while I was pregnant I posted my story in this Facebook platform in February 2019 and the admin was so nice that she help to find me a counsellors which helped me a lot but it wasn’t easy my family had rejected me and I couldn’t face my other baby daddy I stop contact with my 2 other girls leaving with him and I had this baby the labour was the most painful one and was operated and the fees was high after spending almost three months at the hospital a Good Samaritan paid my hospital bills and I returned back home , things hasn’t been easy but I thank God because I’m working as a sale girl and I’m managing with my children and I rent up a small room and my other 2 children are still with their fada.

and it makes me angry when I see this stupid married man posting his family on Facebook forgetting he has a child somewhere else that he is supposed to be taking care of but he hasn’t given me a kobo for her upkeep I just feel like to go and fight him even the wife has no remorse for my innocent child she can’t even counsel him to take his responsibility , she is forgetting that she also has children incase something happened to her , her children will suffer too the same way she is happy my innocent baby is suffering. Please I’m thinking of going there next Sunday very calmly to ask him to take his responsibility, I will not fight him all I want is for my baby to be a part of his family too.

26years=8pikins??
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
You didn't learn your lesson. Experience is the only teacher for fools.

Why didn't you abort it?

As far as you know the married man's house. Give birth to the baby and drop it at his house one early morning.

Let him have his child.

Or do you want to be more miserable?

You are the one who put yourself in this situation.

You are to blame for your present predicament
You better accept responsibility and take charge of your life. Stop playing victim.

Michellekabod2, another ifyjos loading o

Mummiesgirls4:
Am a 26years old single moda of four girls 8,5,3, 8 months, I left the fada of my first three daughters because He was nothing but a cheat and liar , he has made my life so much miserable and i suffered with depression and blood pressure.

I was staying with him in his parents house , he never care about me and the children , he was always out chasing women especially rich married and older woman , those woman are the ones giving him money, he will be spending it on expensive clothes and shoes while me and our kids starved of hunger, my children has never been to school and they are very stupid just like their fada .

I have sold almost all my clothes and jewellery to start up foodstuffs business so i will b able to feed my children and send my children to school but the wicked man stole all my money and I went back to zero. I was angry at him , that night I fought and injured him and I left with my 2 years old child because my fada says he can only allow one child in his house and I left the other 2 children with him. At my fada house even my younger ones don’t respect me , everything I did is wrong my presence irritate them and my baby can't breath in this house , if she cried it's bad if she is very happy it's also bad, I can't ask them for money to buy my baby something to eat things was hard for us so I was frustrated that I started dating this rich married man just for me to get something to feed my baby.

the man gives me lots of money and promise to open a shop for me and rent me a room so I can survive with my children , he gave me an iPhone 7 and he was really in love me and he has told me if I gives birth to a baby boy for him , he will send the wife packing because he had 3 girls with her and me as a stupid and greedy I believed all his lies and he impregnated me , I told him about the pregnancy he was happy but after few days his phone was off , I tried calling and calling nothing , I was angry that I searched for his wife on Facebook and Sent her all her husband naked pictures that i kept on my phone and I did also sent her my number to call me so we can discusses more , she did and I told her everything including the pregnancy and i screenshots all the messages her husband sent to me ooooo.

the lady cry on the phone and she hanged the call and three days later the stupid man call insulting me that I should leave his wife alone or he will arrest me , he say he will never leave his wife for me and I should forget about him , the way I insulted him I told him I will do everything to kill him or one of their children because he cannot just come use and dump me so we both should loose and the next morning Out of anger I went to his house to fight him and he arrested me for a week , I sign an undertaking not to be near his house anymore .

I was very depressed I want to kill myself because the pain was too much for me to bear , I was kicking my stomach everyday for this pregnancy to come out I didn’t want it again but it was still here , I feel bad for messing my life to this level and Was very ashamed of myself, I wanted to die oooo , i didn’t know how to face my family, while I was pregnant I posted my story in this Facebook platform in February 2019 and the admin was so nice that she help to find me a counsellors which helped me a lot but it wasn’t easy my family had rejected me and I couldn’t face my other baby daddy I stop contact with my 2 other girls leaving with him and I had this baby the labour was the most painful one and was operated and the fees was high after spending almost three months at the hospital a Good Samaritan paid my hospital bills and I returned back home , things hasn’t been easy but I thank God because I’m working as a sale girl and I’m managing with my children and I rent up a small room and my other 2 children are still with their fada.

and it makes me angry when I see this stupid married man posting his family on Facebook forgetting he has a child somewhere else that he is supposed to be taking care of but he hasn’t given me a kobo for her upkeep I just feel like to go and fight him even the wife has no remorse for my innocent child she can’t even counsel him to take his responsibility , she is forgetting that she also has children incase something happened to her , her children will suffer too the same way she is happy my innocent baby is suffering. Please I’m thinking of going there next Sunday very calmly to ask him to take his responsibility, I will not fight him all I want is for my baby to be a part of his family too.

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
You didn't learn your lesson. Experience is the only teacher for fools.

Why didn't you abort it?

As far as you know the married man's house. Give birth to the baby and drop it at his house one early morning.

Let him have his child.

Or do you want to be more miserable?

You are the one who put yourself in this situation.

You are to blame for your present predicament
You better accept responsibility and take charge of your life. Stop playing victim.

Michellekabod2, another ifyjos loading o

Walahi the whole story tire me, am just speechless...
When will women stop falling for the lies of men?
Kai...am tired

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

I don't know if this is real,but you have made damn too much mistakes. But all hope ain't lost,you should sit down and evaluate your life,have thorough introspection and keep away from boys for now
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mummiesgirls4(f): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:

I don't know if this is real,but you have made damn too much mistakes. But all hope ain't lost,you should sit down and evaluate your life,have thorough introspection and keep away from boys for now
Ok I’m not in any relationship . I’m only focusing on my kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Saintmary(f): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

Ok I’m not in any relationship with. I’m only focusing on my kids
Focus on yourself instead. You have a lot of work to do.
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by davillian(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bitch please

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mummiesgirls4(f): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Saintmary:

Focus on yourself instead. You have a lot of work to do.

Ok but how ? All I want is for him to take his responsibility because he is financially buoyant
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by treasureboy09(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
The problem is that you are a greedy lazy fellow .....

3 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mummiesgirls4(f): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=treasureboy09 post=86355403]The problem is that you are a greedy lazy fellow .....[/quote

I was depressed,hopeless,frustrated and helpless not knowing what to do, but my child deserve good care from her father
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
I wish you did not give her this idea lipsrsealed. She wanted to destroy another woman's marriage, so it's time for her to face the consequences and enjoy her life time misery. I also wonder when baby daddy number ''3'' will be loading. She has chosen a life of moving around to have kids without being under a man's roof or capable of taking care of herself. That's if the story is true!
funmisticqueen2:

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by treasureboy09(m): 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=Mummiesgirls4 post=86355675][/quote] no it wasn't any of the above you mentioned, you are a typical fellow who don't care how others feel, all you care about was achieving your aim, but you met your match........that's if your write up is even close to reality...
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Saintmary(f): 2:45am On Feb 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

Ok but how ? All I want is for him to take his responsibility because he is financially buoyant
As long as you continue to look to others to fix their sh!t, you will not be able to move forward. Fix your life first, take the new baby back to the man like someone told you, then concentrate on making yourself financially stable.
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I wish you did not give her this idea lipsrsealed. She wanted to destroy another woman's marriage, so it's time for her to face the consequences and enjoy her life time misery. I also wonder when baby daddy number ''3'' will be loading. She has chosen a life of moving around to have kids without being under a man's roof or capable of taking care of herself. That's if the story is true!
actually, I am going to advocate the idea for her. The married man too takes half The blame. The man that decided to destroy his marriage, not her. He gave her fake promises.

If she keeps the child, she will be more unfortunate than she presently is. Let's call a spade a spade
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=Mummiesgirls4 post=86355675][/quote]Stop playing victim.

Just drop the baby at the father's gate or give the child up for adoption in an orphanage. If you become sentimental and try to keep the child, just know that you will be doomed to be unfortunate and poorer than you already are. And poor children's chances of making it is worse off.

Since the man lied to you, you should not be bothered with his baby.

After all this, try tieing your tubes. The function of a woman is lost on you. You are supposed to bring children of responsible men into the world. Not children of lowlifes.
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by baby124: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Could most likely be a true story. OP, do you want a job or you are looking for money
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mummiesgirls4(f): 8:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Saintmary:

As long as you continue to look to others to fix their sh!t, you will not be able to move forward. Fix your life first, take the new baby back to the man like someone told you, then concentrate on making yourself financially stable.
My baby is too tender to be away from me and what if his wicked wife start maltreating her ? All I want is for him to take care of his responsibility by sending me money for her upkeep every monthly
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mummiesgirls4(f): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2020
baby124:
Could most likely be a true story. OP, do you want a job or you are looking for money

I have a job. All I want is for my baby daddy to take care of his responsibilities that’s all
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Teerach: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2020
The law of nature has been designed to deal with everyone accordingly. When you think you wanna hurt another person (the man's wife by getting pregnant), you hurt no one but yourself. The whole vast world is only you. Everyone is contained within you. If people knew this, they'll deal with everyone exactly how they want to be dealt with by others.
Anything you do in life, ask yourself, if someone does this to me, will I like it? In that question, you have your answer.
Lastly, as long as u harbour hate , hurt and bitterness, you can never get it right. Go back to your post and read your words. Stop using hateful words on people. Every hateful words you use, you automatically become that hateful words.

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Themarkethere: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2020
As much as the man should take care of his responsibility you seem not to have cut off any bit of your greedy self. You want to use the child to cash out on the man, you have been yapping on he is a rich man. Suddenly the child from the rich man could be maltreated but the two you left behind you are so sure no one is maltreating them.

You still have the nerve to call a woman you have never lived with wicked when you are the one who scattered her home. Have you ever stopped to think of the trouble you have caused her? Do you even know if she contributed to the man's wealth?

You deserve to suffer some more perhaps the one you have suffered is yet to make you human and have sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by sisisioge: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin

You're really very good at being soft in the head! Hian! All those plenty money he was giving you was used for?

Anyways, dont go to his house. Remember that undertaking. Just go to the police, find women rights group, go to his pastor/imam, his parents, his boss...embarrass him by making noise until he takes responsibility but ensure you do not go against the things you agreed to in your undertaking at the police station. Indeed some women are daft...good luck.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mummiesgirls4(f): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2020
Teerach:
The law of nature has been designed to deal with everyone accordingly. When you think you wanna hurt another person (the man's wife by getting pregnant), you hurt no one but yourself. The whole vast world is only you. Everyone is contained within you. If people knew this, they'll deal with everyone exactly how they want to be dealt with by others.
Anything you do in life, ask yourself, if someone does this to me, will I like it? In that question, you have your answer.
Lastly, as long as u harbour hate , hurt and bitterness, you can never get it right. Go back to your post and read your words. Stop using hateful words on people. Every hateful words you use, you automatically become that hateful words.
Ok I’m sorry for the hateful words. I’m angry at him for abandoning my innocent baby
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mummiesgirls4(f): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2020
Themarkethere:
As much as the man should take care of his responsibility you seem not to have cut off any bit of your greedy self. You want to use the child to cash out on the man, you have been yapping on he is a rich man. Suddenly the child from the rich man could be maltreated but the two you left behind you are so sure no one is maltreating them.

You still have the nerve to call a woman you have never lived with wicked when you are the one who scattered her home. Have you ever stopped to think of the trouble you have caused her? Do you even know if she contributed to the man's wealth?

You deserve to suffer some more perhaps the one you have suffered is yet to make you human and have sense.

I didn’t scatter her home because am not the one that made the vow with her , it’s was her husband that came after me and took advantages of me because I was hopeless. She is wicked because she aware of my child but she don’t want her husband to help his own daughter which it is not fair
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Teerach: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

Ok I’m sorry for the hateful words. I’m angry at him for abandoning my innocent baby
Anger doesn't solve anything. Shift your energy and be grateful you got life. Focus on gratitude and give God the wheel over your life. Dust yourself and focus on everything that makes u happy. Be responsible for your life. When you stop hating n forgive him n ursf totally, he'll come around when u least expect it. But as long as ur in pains, you're sending an energy of resistance to him. Do this for your sanity sake

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mummiesgirls4(f): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

You're really very good at being soft in the head! Hian! All those plenty money he was giving you was used for?

Anyways, dont go to his house. Remember that undertaking. Just go to the police, find women rights group, go to his pastor/imam, his parents, his boss...embarrass him by making noise until he takes responsibility but ensure you do not go against the things you agreed to in your undertaking at the police station. Indeed some women are daft...good luck.
Thank you for your suggestions. I know his church I will go there on Wednesday service
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Saintmary(f): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

My baby is too tender to be away from me and what if his wicked wife start maltreating her ? All I want is for him to take care of his responsibility by sending me money for her upkeep every monthly
You have very slim chance of getting anything from him legally. You are a potential correspondent in an adultery lawsuit. You have no claims to him or his properties spiritually or legally, better keep your head down. Please don't reply me.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Themarkethere: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

I didn’t scatter her home because am not the one that made the vow with her , it’s was her husband that came after me and took advantages of me because I was hopeless. She is wicked because she aware of my child but she don’t want her husband to help his own daughter which it is not fair
Madam you are the one that took advantage of the man's money and as if that was not enough went ahead to get pregnant because you want to birth a son for him. Do you want to tell me other poor men haven't made a pass at you before this man? Why didn't you give them a chance? You knew a woman like yourself has three girls like you but you promised yourself to be the one to birth a son for another woman's husband even with your history, infact you took advantage of the man's money and wife's situation, you are the very wicked one. If you were just hopeless as you claimed you would have eaten his money and cleaned mouth but your lazy foolish you wanted a poverty alleviation scheme.

You like this will do worse than that woman. Not like he lied to you that he wasn't married, so you think the woman is foolish as you to let her husband get you pregnant again in the name of taking care of your child.

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by baby124: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

I have a job. All I want is for my baby daddy to take care of his responsibilities that’s all
Where do you live
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by michru: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Another one. Nairaland like story sha.

I think someone is trying to spread an idealogy or believe.

There are some people here I believe are trying to make up stories to paint woman bad.

Just take note and you would know.
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by LadySarah: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

Sense is still far from you. Lol.
Send the children who are as stupid as their fathers back to them.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by olabrinks(f): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

she doesn’t owe you nothing, the same way you felt you didn’t owe her loyalty when you opened your legs for another womans husband. The problem is between you and the husband not the wife. So grow the hell up and stop victimising your pitiful self.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother / Is A Woman Suppose To Claim The State Of Origin Of Her Husband? / Photo: Parents Be Careful (viewers Discretion Strongly Adviced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.