Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility (9025 Views)

I Messed Up. / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by prettysassygirl(f): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Your life was already messed up, just move on and try to forget him,take good care of your children and most importantly,close those legs.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by dominique(f): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
You messed up your life. While your mates were busy planning their lives and careers, you were busy popping out kids like it's going out of fashion.

...he was really in love me and he has told me if I gives birth to a baby boy for him , he will send the wife packing because he had 3 girls with her

So you would have been comfortable knowing that you're living in a home where you sent it's previous occupant packing, and you have the nerve to call the wife wicked? If you're looking for wicked, consult your nearest mirror.

If you live in Lagos, go to your local government and get directions to the nearest welfare center. Unfortunately for you, we have weak child support laws in this country. The welfare people can only mandate him to pay you monthly for your child's upkeep. If he doesn't pay, nothing will happen.

Leave the wife out of your mess, she owes you nothing, she owes you baby nothing. The woman you were plotting to have removed from her matrimonial home has no business making a case for you and the illegitimate child you had for her husband

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mummiesgirls4(f): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
dominique:
You messed up your life. While your mates were busy planning their lives and careers, you were busy popping out kids like it's going out of fashion.

So you would have been comfortable knowing that you're living in a home where you sent it's previous owner packing, and you have the nerve to call the wife wicked? If you're looking for wicked, consult your nearest mirror.

If you live in Lagos, go to your local government and get directions to the nearest welfare center. Unfortunately for you, we have weak child support laws in this country. The welfare people can only mandate him to pay you monthly for your child's upkeep. If he doesn't pay, nothing will happen.

Leave the wife out of your mess, she owes you nothing, she owes you baby nothing. The woman you were plotting to have removed from her matrimonial home has no business making a case for you and the illegitimate child you had for her husband

Yes I'm in lagos and thanks for your suggestion
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mummiesgirls4(f): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
baby124:

Where do you live
Lagos
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by dominique(f): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

Yes I'm in lagos and thanks for your suggestion

I've been searching for Lagos State welfare services data I stored on my phone but I found women affairs instead

Block 18, 2nd Floor, The Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Lagos

I think Lagos State domestic violence response team also treat cases of deadbeat dads, their number 08137960048

You have every right to demand for child support from your baby's dad but do it the legal way, don't go causing trouble in his house.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mummiesgirls4(f): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
dominique:

I've been searching for Lagos State welfare services data I stored on my phone but I found women

Block 18, 2nd Floor, The Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Lagos

I think Lagos State domestic violence response team also treat cases of deadbeat dads, their number 08137960048

You have every right to demand for child support from your baby's dad but do it the legal way, don't go causing trouble in his house.

Thank you very much. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Teegelop(f): 12:02am On Feb 05, 2020
"I was staying with him in his parents house , he never care about me and the children , he was always out chasing women especially rich married and older woman , those woman are the ones giving him money, he will be spending it on expensive clothes and shoes while me and our kids starved of hunger, my children has never been to school and they are very stupid just like their fada . "

The bolded got me laughing.

Who else think the lady too is stupid like the husband for giving birth to that number of children knowing her husband failed to perform his fatherly role.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by baby124: 12:19am On Feb 05, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

Lagos
The. You can get him to pay. Go to the welfare office and see what they offer you.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mummiesgirls4(f): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2020
baby124:

The. You can get him to pay. Go to the welfare office and see what they offer you.

Thank you
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Chinyerelove: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2020
Himmmm may the good lord have mercy on you.
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by faithfull18(f): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2020
Teegelop:
"I was staying with him in his parents house , he never care about me and the children , he was always out chasing women especially rich married and older woman , those woman are the ones giving him money, he will be spending it on expensive clothes and shoes while me and our kids starved of hunger, my children has never been to school and they are very stupid just like their fada . "

The bolded got me laughing.

Who else think the lady too is stupid like the husband for giving birth to that number of children knowing her husband failed to perform his fatherly role.
The story looks fabricated but a lot of things are happening so can't completely rule it out.

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Saintmary:

You have very slim chance of getting anything from him legally. You are a potential correspondent in an adultery lawsuit. You have no claims to him or his properties spiritually or legally, better keep your head down. Please don't reply me.
The bolded is so harsh and insensitive of you. Women could be vulnerable at times. That was cold from you
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:
Another super story!!

Same pattern, same writing skills and same time frame.
I wonder the person behind these steady fake stories.

I suspect Tonto Dikeh!
has to be a mod. The same patterns smg
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Michellekabod2:

The bolded is so harsh and insensitive of you. Women could be vulnerable at times. That was cold from you
Ahn ahn, Madam sensitivity, why don't you visit her at home, sit by her side and wipe her tears since you are so kind, or better still, assume responsibility for her kids.

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Pinkie2018(f): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
If I was the man wife and you come to my house to make trouble, I will arrest you. Foolish woman. You left your husband's house and started dating another married man. He promised to leave his wife for you and you agreed. You scattered your home and you want to scatter another woman home. And did you call your children stupid? That's to show the kind of woman you are. Shameless

3 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Lari03r(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2022
A lot of the people who feel the story is fake should visit the OP's profile.

Her new husband is enraged.

Madam, I can see you came to Nairaland last in December 2021.

Your case needs serious prayers after you give birth to baby number 5.

At the age of 28, you are still very very young and beautiful. Pray your husband forgives you for not telling him the truth.

Part of the bondage you're in is that you are made to choose wrong choices. Imagine, starting a relationship with a man without telling the man the truth.

You got pregnant, and still didn't think it wise to tell him the truth.

He met your family and set a date for traditional wedding on November 27th 2021 and you still didn't tell him before that date.

Now the man sees you as a deceiver. Your wrong choices are at fault.

Own up to your decisions and flaws. But get closer to God as you seek a legitimate hustle after you wean your baby.

I pray you find God's mercy and you get back current union.
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
at least we can now see the OP for who she really is.....a very deranged person that needs serious mental help. i mean, what kind of woman plots with a man to have his wife/kids thrown out like a rag, just because of your selfish deluded desires?
i mean, i dont even know why she is upset.... the man told her HAVE A BABY BOY BY ME bla bla bla, but she had a babygirl (no wonder she hates her children!)... so technically that devil of a man desnt owe her shiiiit, since she doesnt have a baby boy to show.

she views children as a tool to better her life, and when it doesnt work her way she can either abandon them at their fada and/or degrade them as "very stupid like their fada", yet she was the one who foolishly opened her legs to this stoopid man (so what does that make her?)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Lostchild(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mummiesgirls4

My friend. I am not permitted to judge or condemn you. Trust me, I understand how you feel. 199%

1. The key is for you to accept your mistake and learn from it all.

2. Try to fight the bitterness an anger you currently feel in your heart. I am.sure God will bring a good man that will accept and help you.

3. Promised God to be honest with him and everyone new that will come into your life.

I have much to say but just be calm in all circumstances.

Be strong and stay humble.
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by dominique(f): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lari03r:
A lot of the people who feel the story is fake should visit the OP's profile.

Her new husband is enraged.

Madam, I can see you came to Nairaland last in December 2021.

Your case needs serious prayers after you give birth to baby number 5.

At the age of 28, you are still very very young and beautiful. Pray your husband forgives you for not telling him the truth.

Part of the bondage you're in is that you are made to choose wrong choices. Imagine, starting a relationship with a man without telling the man the truth.

You got pregnant, and still didn't think it wise to tell him the truth.

He met your family and set a date for traditional wedding on November 27th 2021 and you still didn't tell him before that date.

Now the man sees you as a deceiver. Your wrong choices are at fault.

Own up to your decisions and flaws. But get closer to God as you seek a legitimate hustle after you wean your baby.

I pray you find God's mercy and you get back current union.

Her husband has discovered her secret? How? When? I don't think he can ever forgive her and if he does, he can never feel same way about her.
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by superintendents(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
dominique:

Her husband has discovered her secret? How? When? I don't think he can ever forgive her and if he does, he can never feel same way about her.
why you mods no dey reply mail..I don't know why.

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Lari03r(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2022
dominique:

It is sad but he came to Nairaland a few days ago to complain and he cited the same date of traditional marriage.

https://www.nairaland.com/6930511/single-mother-1-married-actually/3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Parents Insult Their Children? / If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. / Affordable Home Essentials, Gift Items, Health And Fitness And Lots More..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.