Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In (2978 Views)

Karma? How Ajimobi Boycotted His Predecessor's Burial / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by Anjollys: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

Governor Kayode Fayemi and his predecessor, Ayodele Fayose pictured together in a serious convo on the tarmac of Akure Airport

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/governor-kayode-fayemi-and-his-predecessor-ayodele-fayose-pictured-together-in-a-serious-convo-on-the-tarmac-of-akure-airport/

Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by AllenSpencer: 12:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Politicians are bastards!

1 Like

Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by edo3(m): 12:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Hmmmmmm,, after all d tantrums n jabs dey threw at each other during campaign.. I remember one calling another "customer da da ni".. Follow politicians at your own peril..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by Takeit2017(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2020
CHAII

In other news

I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2000 Only. See my info below to Chat me up.

Also design letters and cv plus I'd cards
Contact me see my signature

Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Lol are you just knowing now bro?
I pity the youths that are fighting themselves online and physically because of politicians that do not even have them at heart.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by yenereal(m): 12:11am On Feb 03, 2020
Kill yourself today for them, tomorrow dem go sidon together drink palmy.

It's all a game of interest.
When their interest aligns, they're friends. But when they have different interests, enemies.
Take them serious at your own peril.
Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by F117nighthawk: 12:13am On Feb 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:
They play chess with the lives of mumu Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by yarimo(m): 12:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Welcome back Mr FAYOSE, EFCC please FAYOSE is back and healthy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by voltron14: 12:24am On Feb 03, 2020
grin
Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Ekiti and Yoruba land first before one useless Nigeria with Useless Fulani

1 Like

Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by olaboy33(m): 2:53am On Feb 03, 2020
The rock has been humbled.
Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by sparog(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Why say so, do you expect them to fight each other when they meet?
Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by WonderManly(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2020
That is what you should be expecting after the movie/scene. That is...

Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by Ayed44: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2020
yarimo:
Welcome back Mr FAYOSE, EFCC please FAYOSE is back and healthy.
kid. Who told you Fayose is wanted by EFCC?
Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by AngryIgboMan: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Uniting together for a common Yoruba front...

While the iddiot Uzodimma took his brother to court so that Fulani land grabbers will make him governor

Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by Gutmeat: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
No permanent enemy. Only permanent interest. That's politics for you.
Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by scobyy2007: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
I need a logo for my business!!!

Takeit2017:
CHAII

In other news

I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2000 Only. See my info below to Chat me up.

Also design letters and cv plus I'd cards
Contact me see my signature
Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by Takeit2017(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2020
scobyy2007:
I need a logo for my business!!!

okay chat me up
Re: Governor Kayode Fayemi And His Predecessor, Ayodele Fayose Pictured Together In by BlackfireX: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2020
So what will now happen to those who died for them during the campaign??

(1) (Reply)

CJN, Tinubu, Masari Meet Over Apex Court Ruling On Imo Guber / US Authorities Open Investigations Into Financial Crimes Of Buhari's Cabal / EMEKA IHEDIOHA SET TO DECAMP FROM PDP TO APC IN IMO STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.