Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

"I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady (12119 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by musictori: 6:39am On Feb 03, 2020
A lady has gone online to express her shock and trying to seek answers. She claimed that she invited a guy to come to her house for one purpose and he had something else going on in his head.

She invited him over for supper and he came prepared for something intimate as he came to her place with condom.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/i-invited-guy-for-food-he-came-with.html

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by DaHrNn0001: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Came prepared for another supper.... grin Why not lunch? What's my own sef

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by popsy2(m): 6:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Ok o
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by dheaven: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2020
How did she know the guy was with condom and the condom was meant for her? Full gist needed.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Lamanii22(f): 6:44am On Feb 03, 2020
Some Guys carry condoms around.. In case of necessity... Or for konji reasons...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by LOGOBELT: 6:45am On Feb 03, 2020
grin yes na, was he supposed to come with Spoon or Fork before?

Condom is the best thing to come with! Something might happen, so he was trying to be safe

But wait oooo, we guys na SEX full our Brain.... If a girl invite a guy over, there is a 80% possibility that the guy will think of Sex.

Abeg woman choose, Sex Or serve the Food. Thank you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by JasonScoolari: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
Guys generally carry condoms around.. In case of necessity... Or for konji reasons...
Next time start with the word "SOME" so that you won't sound stup*d.

Thanks!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by DaHrNn0001: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
Guys generally carry condoms around.. In case of necessity... Or for konji reasons...

Your know how it is.... correct geh

1 Like

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Rickyzagy: 6:47am On Feb 03, 2020
And so. Why won't him be always ready incase there's a change of plan? Or do you want to dash him some rashes?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by ahnie: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Chop and workshop.

2 Likes

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Say what,say what...anything can happen! grin . The guy had to armour himself, in case the unexpected happen...it's normal and that shows how careful he is.
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by DaHrNn0001: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Next time start with the word "SOME" so that you won't sound stup*d.

Thanks!

If the ratio is high,I think it's permissive to use GUYS cus I don't myself but alot of guys do... Forming good man...shioo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by InfernoNig: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2020
Food mean two things to guys. 1. Food - Food, 2. Food - Sex. Haven't you heard guy using cha as reference to sex, eg I don cha/chop that babe, mehn, I want cha/chop that girl.

You should have been specific and let him know the type of food he is coming to cha/chop.

2 Likes

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by YoungPerson(m): 6:58am On Feb 03, 2020
These dumb broke ass girls dey house dey use free Facebook to ask for sub. Then they enter Twitter and lie. Why? Why you dey lie like this? Why?

1 Like

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by ghettokid1(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2020
The girl has many questions to answer.
1. How did she know the guy came with condom?
Infact op bring her here for general questioning

1 Like

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Hypnotise: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2020
Na wetin he wan use chop nau

1 Like

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Randy100: 7:02am On Feb 03, 2020
I don't know about that guy but condom is always in my wallet hidden.
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by LadySwitz: 7:04am On Feb 03, 2020
YoungPerson:
These dumb broke ass girls dey house dey use free Facebook to ask for sub. Then they enter Twitter and lie. Why? Why you dey lie like this? Why?

True or false? Did you come with condoms to her house? If yes, what for?

See the way u are already ranting like a he- goat about to be slaughtered. Shuuo!
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2020
He came with a condom cos thats the only thing in the average Nigerian mans head these days. Rubbish.

Their mates in other parts of the world are being innovative and productive by creating things to develop their countries while our own here, once they managed to graduate from the Uni, they'll believe they have achieved and the next thing is to start chasing anything on skirt. Consoling themselves with reckless sex here and there as if that is the only thing they have to offer humanity.

That is why every topic here is sex centered. No innovative mind blogging discussion. The only thing they enjoy is sex, sex, sex. And this is the generation we hope on to take over leadership in the future.

Warn that man to go get a life.
So annoying.

6 Likes

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by YoungPerson(m): 7:09am On Feb 03, 2020
LadySwitz:

True or false? Did you come with condoms to her house? If yes, what for?

See the way u are already ranting like a he- goat about to be slaughtered. Shuuo!
E be like say I shake your table no be small. No worry next time na only vibrate I go vibrate am.

1 Like

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by zexy2030(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
He came with a condom cos thats the only thing in the average Nigerian mans head these days. Rubbish.

Their mates in other parts of the world are being innovative and productive by creating things to develop their countries while our own here, once they managed to graduate from the Uni, they'll believe they have achieved and the next thing is to start chasing anything on skirt. Consoling themselves with reckless sex here and there as if that is the only thing they have to offer humanity.

That is why every topic here is sex centered. No innovative mind blogging discussion. The only thing they enjoy is sex, sex, sex. And this is the generation we hope on to take over leadership in the future.

So annoying.
U r so funny. All I see is a man trying to play safe. Why invite him for a dinner, at night and in your single private apartment. She isn't living with anyone, what if she added aphrodisiacs in the food?
Anyways I'm saying this because I had such experience, when a calabar lady invited me for a dinner in her private apartment..I regretted I didn't go with condoms..because I slept off after d meal. At night it was sex romp raw.
I won't blame the guy.
Then for u complaining they are discussing sex, have u ever tried other sections on this forum.
See now 7.07am the first section that comes to ur mind this morning is romance. Like u r an addict to it or it gives u that thingy feeling of pleasure, seeing people discuss sex.
If truly u don't like sex talks, u should visit business, education,politics, investment, ICT and other sections n b regular there, make ur contributions there, u can meet serious guys that don't like sex talks like this there. just leave romance and sexuality and dating sections for lustful guys like us.
It is here we feed our lusts.
Anyways would like to have a meal with u one day, definitely will come with 1 pack of condoms.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Quality20(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2020
by inviting him,he thinks u like him. Well even secondary students do that, I remember an excursion that was organised from Kaduna to abuja and CD was found in d bus. The level of decadence is now at all time high. ppl will soon be phucking like donkeys publicly while everyone watch
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by punisha: 7:27am On Feb 03, 2020
The guy is smart and I commend him.

If u can't abstain... Always be protected.
AIDS no dey show for face.

1 Like

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by ignis: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Did you specify the food while inviting him?

1 Like

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by proclinician: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

So annoying.

Aturu. The man suppose come with feeding bottle Na since its supper. Who told u Naija guys are not innovative when all u silly young women do is graduate from uni and stay in papa house waiting for a man to promise marriage like its a favour. Just imagine a mundane level of human existence. That's why a man can have the audacity to return a woman he married like a sac of shit because the vagina is disproportionately wide and aside that vagina she is worthless in and out. Better change oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2020
Anyone that believes her is no better than buhari's media clowns
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2020
zexy2030:

U r so funny. All I see is a man trying to play safe. Why invite him for a dinner, at night and in your single private apartment. She isn't living with anyone, what if she added aphrodisiacs in the food?
Anyways I'm saying this because I had such experience, when a calabar lady invited me for a dinner in her private apartment..I regretted I didn't go with condoms..because I slept off after d meal. At night it was sex romp raw.
I won't blame the guy.
Then for u complaining they are discussing sex, have u ever tried other sections on this forum.
See now 7.07am the first section that comes to ur mind this morning is romance. Like u r an addict to it or it gives u that thingy feeling of pleasure, seeing people discuss sex.
If truly u don't like sex talks, u should visit business, education,politics, investment, ICT and other sections n b regular there, make ur contributions there, u can meet serious guys that don't like sex talks like this there. just leave romance and sexuality and dating sections for lustful guys like us.
It is here we feed our lusts.
Anyways would like to have a meal with u one day, definitely will come with 1 pack of condoms.

Why are you being so sentimental about this whole thing? Did I mention you?
Well... You had to respond cos it hit you real hard. Just change and be open to criticisms. Ok?

Yes? So what if I visited the section at 7am. My time, my phone, my data, not yours. I do what I like with it.
For your info, i visit romance section because there are other important issues being discussed here that I also benefit from in the cause of reading sensible comments. And also to bash/rid the likes of you who come here to corrupt this section with rubbish talks of sex.

Mr. Casanova, get off my mention, get out of my life for good this time and get lost for all I care.
Dont ever message me again cos thats all you littered my WhatsApp page with ever since i got to know you.
Just swerve. I'm sick and tired of your sex talks every now and then.

Zexy2030 dont WhatsApp me again!!!!!

Wail all you want . I'm off to work.

1 Like

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2020
No big deal . I always have a condom hidden inside my wallet
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Kingrexyl(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

So annoying.
What about you ladies, what can you guys offer if not your rotten godforsaken punny, alot of Nigerian girls are just empty inside and outside and extremely useless, their own work is to eat, sleep and fvck random men, they are never innovative like other focused and independent women outside the shore of Nigeria.

Bunch of cheap and low self-esteemed pretenders with IQ of a dead rat, once alot of men have fvcked and dumped them, they will become online jobless feminist, their power only revolve only on the Internet but never in the real world, bunch of confused species.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady & Her Man Press Each Other Private Part Publicly,says Its Relationship Goal / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / Please Where In Port Harcourt Can I Locate A Runs Girl Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.