Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) (49231 Views)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Blindersoff: 7:08am On Feb 03, 2020
The Police, who prevented every attempt to lynch the suspect, said he was apprehended by security officials at the Living Faith Church during Sunday service with a bag containing explosive devices.

It was all normal at the Living Faith Church, Sabon Tasha area of Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna state until a middle-aged man walked in with a black duffle bag.

Aside his visibly dark lips and red eyes, a church member, Sammy Jess, said the suspect was restless all through his stay

Narrating his experience, Jess alleged that the suspected suicide bomber had packed a car at the church premises with explosives programmed to go off at the end of the service.

"[I] made up my mind to be in Church this morning and whether the devil likes it or not I will surely be in Church. Not knowing that God in His infinite mercy will open my eyes once more to see the wondrous hands of His miracle," Jess began.

"This young man came in an sat down a seat a head of me with a duffle bag and in no time, he immediately stood up and made his way out but we became cautious and one of us alerted the security to stop him. Lo and behold it was a bomb that was set in Church (Living Faith Sabon Tasha, Kaduna) and another set inside a car in the church premises waiting for the service to close then he will strike it.

"Let's all have a reason to say 'God I thank you for giving me a second chance'," he added.

The suspect was immediately arrested by the Police who prevented every attempt to lynch him

Meanwhile, the Kaduna State Police Command say they are investigating the matter as the young man was caught with dangerous items suspected to be Improvised Explosive Device (IED).

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, DSP Yakubu Sabo, told ChannelsTV that the suspect, Nathaniel Samuel, has been taken to the Command’s Criminal Investigation Department for further interrogation on what was his motive for entering the church with the bag.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/how-police-arrested-suicide-bomber-in-failed-attempt-to-blow-up-living-faith-church/208wv31

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Blindersoff: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2020
Hmm I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim. Now we have a Christian doing this too?

This confirms my comment yesterday that until Christians and Muslims come together to stand against this scorge together as one, we will continue being fools

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:11am On Feb 03, 2020
Thank u Jesus for opening the eye of this young man

7 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by ignis: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2020
Let the security agencies and everyone be at alert.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2020
The God of Bishop Oyedepo arrested him

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by EngrMarve(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
Hmm I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim. Now we have a Christian doing this too?

This confirms my comment yesterday that until Christians and Muslims come together to stand against this scorge together as one, we will continue being fools

Where is it indicated in the writing?

We all know where it is coming from and we definitely know who claims responsibility if it was successful. Wake up bro

Modified.
Those of you quoting me, please read https://www.nairaland.com/5666523/mohammed-nasiru-sani-winners-chapel
Trust me, I will not reply any foolish talk

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Blindersoff: 7:21am On Feb 03, 2020
In USA we had Muslim terrorist suicide bombers from Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, etc back in 9/11

But today we have non Muslim/ Christian terrorists who engage in random mass shootings in practically every state.

Muslim and Christians in Nigeria need to stop the hate and team up against this.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Blindersoff: 7:21am On Feb 03, 2020
EngrMarve:

We all know where it is coming from and we definitely know who claims responsibility if it was successful. Wake up bro

Where is what indicated in the write up?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2020
God
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Quality20(m): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2020
EastGold:
The God of Bishop Oyedepo arrested him
Well I actually think oyedepo and CAN planned this bombing so as to demonize buhari,Muslims and Islam. After all oyedepo n CAN have been shouting that xtian n xtianity are under attack in Nigeria and even reporting d gov to d USA

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by agulion: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Arranged sucide bomber, trust Islam and Muslims at ur own peril, the created this to make it look as if there is no evil Islamic agenda in the country.this is to divert attention

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Blindersoff: 7:53am On Feb 03, 2020
agulion:
Arranged sucide bomber, trust Islam and Muslims at ur own peril, the created this to make it look as if there is no evil Islamic agenda in the country.this is to divert attention

Do note that it was a church member and church security that first alerted and apprehended him and people wanted to lynch him before the police arrived and stopped them

The vigilant church member alerted security and if not for his vigilance, this would have been a success.

The suicide bomber did not wear a hat on his head or a T-shirt with I AM A SUICIDE BOMBER boldly written on it.

It was definitely not arranged.

I am sure after he is interrogated more facts would emerge

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by punisha: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Trust me , very soon we will handle you and that barbeque vulture meat seller....lazy confusionist that can't read proper.

Blindersoff:

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Blindersoff: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2020
punisha:
Trust me , very soon we will handle you and that barbeque vulture meat seller....lazy confusionist that can't read proper.

Are you high or have your head in a gutter somewhere?

Can you not read for yourself? Am I pulse news or channelsTV?

Go and handle your life first before you make empty online threats on someone as if your online threats can lift a feather.

Clown

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2020
I suspect a setup.this guy might have been used by some people to give terrorism in Nigeria a different view.they want to complicate Christians and deceive the world that Christians ar part of the game.no way.the truth will soon come

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Quality20(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Thank God for d police o. Those xtians church ppl would have just killed a fellow xtians thinking that he is a muslim, thereby destroying any evidence that he is an LRA member.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Blindersoff: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2020
africanusvu:
I suspect a setup.this guy might have been used by some people to give terrorism in Nigeria a different view.they want to complicate Christians and deceive the world that Christians ar part of the game.no way.the truth will soon come

So the vigilant Church member who raised the alarm and alerted security was among those who set up his own church?

Some of you simply amaze me

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by eldeens: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

Now you making alot of sense, as long as we keep pointing accusing fingers on what ever happens, we will forever be in this mess, we have a common enemy and until we unite to fight the enemy, the enemy will succeed in destroying us all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by eldeens: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2020
EngrMarve:

People like you need to stoned to death. You are the one to wake up from the madness you have drowned yourself into, wrong is wrong no matter who is doing it, Muslims or Christians. Until you learn this difference you will continue to be doomed.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by eldeens: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:
In USA we had Muslim terrorist suicide bombers from Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, etc back in 9/11

But today we have non Muslim/ Christian terrorists who engage in random mass shootings in practically every state.

Muslim and Christians in Nigeria need to stop the hate and team up against this.

Now you making alot of sense, as long as we keep pointing accusing fingers on what ever happens, we will forever be in this mess, we have a common enemy and until we unite to fight the enemy, the enemy will succeed in destroying us all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by eldeens: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

Are you high or have your head in a gutter somewhere?

Can you not read for yourself? Am I pulse news or channelsTV?

Go and handle your life first before you make empty online threats on someone as if your online threats can lift a feather.

Clown

A big Clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Blindersoff: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2020
eldeens:

My brother i have seen a lot of shiit like this. Hatred only brings divisions and a divided house is very easy target for anyone.

Once there is one united front then you will see all these suicide bombing issue die down because fear and division is the aim of the enemy but when they lose that advantage, they will move on to something else

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by EngrMarve(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2020
eldeens:

People like you need to stoned to death. You are the one to wake up from the madness you have drowned yourself into, wrong is wrong no matter who is doing it, Muslims or Christians. Until you learn this difference you will continue to be doomed.

Stoning to death? Why are you guys always associated with killings? Human life means nothing to you too? Lord of mercy!

So this thing is real??

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by eldeens: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

My brother i have seen a lot of shiit like this. Hatred only brings divisions and a divided house is very easy target for anyone.

Once there is one united front then you will see all these suicide bombing issue die down because fear and division is the aim of the enemy but when they lose that advantage, they will move on to something else

That's so true, but you know what I put all the blame on our politicians, they have succeeded in using religion and ethnicity in dividing us just for their selfish gains.

And I want to believe that 80% of this insurgencies when look at critically, these politicians have hands in it, for insurgency to last this long there must be a sponsor. So who are the sponsors?

8 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

So the vigilant Church member who raised the alarm and alerted security was among those who set up his own church?

Some of you simply amaze me
.the deal is be the boy and those who sent him.they knew and have already instructed him to only act not strike and die.they knew there is a CCTV that will expose him thereby giving the wrong impression that a pseudo Christian boy attempted bombing a Church hence giving impression to the world that Christians ar part of the game

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by eldeens: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2020
EngrMarve:

Stoning to death? Why are you guys always associated with killings? Human life means nothing to you too? Lord of mercy!

So this thing is real??

Any person that tries to stir division and cause catastrophe in the midst of God loving people, Christians or Muslims should be stone to death, I repeat should be stone to death. If you are one of them you are on your own because the stone will reach your head too.

8 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Blindersoff: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2020
africanusvu:
.the deal is be the boy and those who sent him.they knew and have already instructed him to only act not strike and die.they knew there is a CCTV that will expose him thereby giving the wrong impression that a pseudo Christian boy attempted bombing a Church hence giving impression to the world that Christians ar part of the game

You do realize he was trailed to the empty toilet where he was already with the detonator ready to pull the switch. It was the Vigilant church member who alerted the security to where he went.

Are you implying the vigilant church member who alerted the security was also a part of the so called plan?

Kindly stop thinking like a dumb person. upgrade!

9 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2020
Blindersoff:

You do realize he was trailed to the empty toilet where he was already with the detonator ready to pull the switch. It was the Vigilant church member who alerted the security to where he went.

Are you implying the vigilant church member who alerted the security was also a part of the so called plan?

Kindly stop thinking like a dumb person. upgrade!
."Ready to pull the switch"If he was ready to pull the switch and a real suicide bomber.noting.not even US Marine can stop him at that point NC it don't take a second to pull.then how come he delayed until the vigilant alerted the security and security alerted the police.secondly.how come from the pictures he was holding both the bomb and the remote control in his hand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2020
A northerner bearing two english christian names. Isn't this clear enough? Who really is the young man? Who sent him. just the other day, after the CAN president was beheaded, they quickly bombed a mosque and sacrificed the life of an innocent young boy. Again, they heard CAN and Redeem was staging a protest yesterday, the quickly came up with, christians also bomb script. Despite the incensant killings and maiming of christians by islamic terror groups, Tell how a christian will pass all the indecriminate mosques they have there in the north and decide to bomb a church? another red flag.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Only his attire will give him up
Thank God the terrorist failed to find good in good bye

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kolapo Olusola Eleka Is PDP Candidate For The Ekiti Governorship Election / FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE / N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.