Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Igbo Bows Down To No Man. Check This Historical Picture That Says It All - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Igbo Bows Down To No Man. Check This Historical Picture That Says It All (849 Views)

Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man / Regina Daniels Is Really Dating The Old Man. Check Out His Comment On Her Instag / Pre-wedding Picture That Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo Bows Down To No Man. Check This Historical Picture That Says It All by Anthony0094(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Abaribe Was Right, The Igbo Bows Down to no Man. Check this Historical Picture That says it all

In Igboland when an elder tells you a proverb and still explains it means the money used in paying the bride price of ones mum is wasted, null and void.

Yes, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe spoke in proverb and i explained it in an article yesterday with the title:

'If you claim Igbo Man Don't Kneel Before a man, then what are these Igbo men doing before a man?'

Femi Fani Kayode our inlaw added his voice to show support:

But i just stumbled on a picture that further explains it. Just look at the 3 esteemed leaders meeting Queen Elizabeth and see things for yourself.

Obi, Emir and Oba.

Re: The Igbo Bows Down To No Man. Check This Historical Picture That Says It All by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2020
FFK is now igbo?

Re: The Igbo Bows Down To No Man. Check This Historical Picture That Says It All by Darnleypedro22: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2020
Anthony0094:
Abaribe Was Right, The Igbo Bows Down to no Man. Check this Historical Picture That says it all

In Igboland when an elder tells you a proverb and still explains it means the money used in paying the bride price of ones mum is wasted, null and void.

Yes, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe spoke in proverb and i explained it in an article yesterday with the title:

'If you claim Igbo Man Don't Kneel Before a man, then what are these Igbo men doing before a man?'

Femi Fani Kayode our inlaw added his voice to show support:

But i just stumbled on a picture that further explains it. Just look at the 3 esteemed leaders meeting Queen Elizabeth and see things for yourself.

Obi, Emir and Oba.
well their culture is different from yours
I am #NaijaDelta
Re: The Igbo Bows Down To No Man. Check This Historical Picture That Says It All by obiekunie2: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2020
the brits hated us becuase we dont bend the knee for no man and they realised we already know all they know.

so to mess us up, they handed over control to their fulani slaves.
Re: The Igbo Bows Down To No Man. Check This Historical Picture That Says It All by Christistruth00: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
That was Oba Adeniji of Lagos Standing

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Bows Down To No Man. Check This Historical Picture That Says It All by SaintBeehot(m): 2:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Google no dey lie

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Operatives To Use 5G Network To Combat Insecurity / For Nairaland Geniuses / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.