Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN (73302 Views)

Billionaires Banter: Otedola Welcome To Attempt Corporate Takeover, Dangote Says / DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by zod404(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nairaland is always promoting this man... It means the mods are terrorist too.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by ntyce(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
I'm a Muslim but this man doesn't deserve the appellation of a Professor neither worthy as a leader.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
MURIC is becoming a nuisance and I don't know why the mods are promoting their threads to homepage anyway. Traffic drive?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AFRlCA: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Correcto: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kiss the truth man!!!! The force Christians and brainwash Muslims
ZombieHUNT:
Mumu talk from MuMuric as usual

Boko Haram brainwashes people especially the poor and downtrodden to do their bidding
Irrespective of their ethnicity or religion ...

Mumu people everywhere
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by EzeIgbo1: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigerians can be idiotic. As far as Ezeigbo is concerned this is God at work.

This is God trying to tell all Nigerians to stop all this una blame game and work together.

Plus this is God trying to let you know that he does not want Nigeria to split and for the people to live in fear as those behind all this obviously want.

Hatred no go let una see road or even think.

See Muric rejoicing because na Christian. If na Muslim, see CAN go begin praise God say Dem catch a Muslim terrorist.

All of una no well and all of una na mumu.

Both CAN, MURIC and all the nairalanders reading my post and still being stupidly hateful and unable to think intelligently are all foolish and stupid.

Ezeigbo has spoken and if you no like wetin I talk, thunder fire you join

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by LabDNA: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
This muslim propagandists really think everyone is daft.
This is a laughable attempt to 'balance issue' and those of us with discerning minds can see through it.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Empiree: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Muslim, u need to support MURIC and set up your own media in Nigeria. Current media houses you have in Nigeria are co-conspirators to terrorism headed by CAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by iyandaoluwaoba: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
There's a subtle plan by the muric and his cohorts to start a war in this country. The zoo is a big cash cow for the countries producing war and terror equipment. They won't stop till they provoke us to war. It's intentional. Checkout what the Stoopid fulani said last week about waging war against the rest of the country. Did you notice the idiotic muric said nothing. It's a shame the respected Islamic cleric can't caution this idoit mumuric man. They all stayed aloof like they are happy he's saying trash. But we know they all support him from the bottom of their heart. Let them all know we the xtians in this country ain't a push over. We will give them blood for blood if shove comes to push. Here ain't turkey. Naija Nan pebi. They will be surprised Muslims down south will join xtians in killing their sorry ass. We don't do blind religion here. We are omoluabi and ipobians first before any religion

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by dominique(f): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Someone can give any name at any time.
Muslims know that no Christian will ever go to church to throw a bomb. Who does he want to kill?

It would have made sense to say a Christian was caught in a mosque with a bomb.

All these drama and cover are all known. The attention of the world is on Nigeria and it will not be long all these will be settled.

Didn't Christian gunmen go to a Catholic church in Anambra to gun down innocent worshippers?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by ivolt: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
stevenson007:
The painful thing be say this man na LASU staff
Really?
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by ZUBY77(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Idiots

Nathaniel and Samuel

Which is surname

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AkuOlisa: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
I think this was a deliberate attempt to discredit the cry of Christian persecution.

This here is the full meaning of tagiya or something like that
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by b3llo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
How did this Cursed man became a Professor I wonder why he is gaining media attention.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Empiree: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
LabDNA:
This muslim propagandists really think everyone is daft.
This is a laughable attempt to 'balance issue' and those of us with discerning minds can see through it.
shut it.

In your Christian terror manual published in the 90s called for destructions and killings of people. Go and find it. There is nothing Peaceful about CHRISTIANITY
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Kuginzi: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Why do Christians Hate Islam?
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Bear007(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Can't they proscribe this uncle muri group
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by mamaafrik(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Its a hard time for xtians bringing all sort of theories just to disprove the fact that he is a xtian suicide bomber,,,they said the fact that he is Nathaniel Samuel doesn't make him a xtian, but if he is Muhammad sanni he has to be a Muslim...lol...This is nt the first time a xtian will kill or commit crime,,,,but they only call it terrorist attack when the perpetrator is a Muslim..whether u support or against terrorism the bible is 100% in support Deuteronomy 20:10-18 says "…you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you…".
you are learned i guess??,why don't you read the whole of Deuteronomy 29 from verse 1 to the end instead of taking these verses out ti support you heinous claim and explain what it means instead of showing who you really are here,pls kindly explain the whole chapter and tell me if your IQ is not leaving you here.
You can runooooo,but your fellow are watching.
I pray you don't disappoint them

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by EzeIgbo1: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
ZUBY77:
Idiots

Nathaniel and Samuel

Which is surname

Goodluck Jonathan which is the surname?
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
MURIC is indeed a terrorist group....I pity Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Osidazz19: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
dawnomike:
I wonder why sone perceived elders and intellectuals speak like kids in this country

The CAN started these kinds of rubbish talk. Now they have met their counterpart in propaganda talk.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by millionboi(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
dawnomike:
I wonder why sone perceived elders and intellectuals speak like kids in this country
to get political favor
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by mamaafrik(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=Empiree post=86349485]shut it.

In your Christian terror manual published in the 90s called for destructions and killings of people. Go and find it.There is nothing Peaceful about CHRISTIANITY[ /quote] school me a little,what do you mean by"There is nothing Peaceful about CHRISTIANITY"??
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by jhubril(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
angry grin

Another CHRISTIAN TERRORIST . Shebi we told you people that terrorism has no religion. Una go hear las las
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by generalwo(m): 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
It's only a fool that will believe this story..... After reading this piece of trash, I finally gave up on this country...... There is something not right about the whole story...... It looks staged..... Some people are desperately trying to discredit the works of church of God but they will not succeed..... Even the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church of God....
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by EdiskyHarry: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
so Boko Haram is now a Christian terrorist group right? the only thing that will end terrorism in the world is to barn Islamic terrorists religion.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by edward1106(m): 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=adekolaelect post=86334670][/quote]

If only you won't deny in your heart the source of his inspiration(Radical Islam). That's what that Muric elder has failed to admit, though the culprit made his choice to go along, be it forcefully(through kidnap of his relatives etc), promise of money as a way out of poverty, or brainwashing.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by vertueptime: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
kutashi:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/02/arrest-of-christian-bomber-is-mockery.html?m=1

I think the sultan has to caution this muric director, he should not potray islam as an irresponsible religion that is always commenting on every issue, he should exercise decorum
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by frankmoney(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
This guy is a mad man ... There's something wrong with him . Everyone knows the sucide bomber was a Muslim

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Dislokateddoggy: 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Anywhere you see a Muslim just know you are sure of getting bomb

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.