Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria (61318 Views)

Fact-Check: Disparity In Cost Of A Passport In The North & South / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Reggaeboy: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Don’t ever try to fill any application form online if you don’t want to collect your passport next year 2021 cry cry cry cry I tried such and I regretted it. No need for international passport again Nigeria is a Banned Country. Send me ur money for passport let me keep enjoying myself before the trumpet will be blown

Check my stamp cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by abbey621(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Others: Replacement of name(s)/ Addition of name(s)/ Deletion of name(s)/ Rearrangement of name(s)

1. Complete passport application online and pay non refundable administrative charge.

2. Submit application letter with other requirements in person at the Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters, Abuja for further processing

3. Nigerians in the Diaspora are to submit application at the nearest Nigeria Embassy/High Commission or Consulate.

4. After approval, proceed to pay online for passport booklet. 5. Applicants are required to appear at chosen Immigration Office for photograph and biometric data capturing if current passport is more than six (6) months old.

This doesn't make sense, so those living abroad should go to Abuja first and then submit application when they get back to their foreign home? Perhaps they go to the foreign embassy first and then make the trip down to Abuja?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Anusiemgood(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
peroristic:
Please I want to apply for a new passport, Is it advisable to pay to an immigration officer or do it online?
Can you DM me for onward processing of ur passport
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by CanadaOrBust: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
adextetoo:
If you truly know you need an international passport urgently I will strongly advice you not to pay online, else you may not get it in 6months after registration.

Don't be deceived by the stipulated 28k Immigration officers will advise you better.

This is nigeria use your head.

My two cents.

True talk. From experience
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Researchclue: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
Get your websites and applications for as low as 20,000 naira
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by osesology(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
adextetoo:
If you truly know you need an international passport urgently I will strongly advice you not to pay online, else you may not get it in 6months after registration.

Don't be deceived by the stipulated 28k Immigration officers will advise you better.

This is nigeria use your head.

My two cents.
So which process do u think is quicker?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by mekzymiles(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
bkool7:
Just like we tried to download National Identity Card form with no success. Only to see it with road side hawkers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by larryking540: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
Does the passport have value ?

That should be your next question op
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by larryking540: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
abbey621:

This doesn't make sense, so those living abroad should go to Abuja first and then submit application when they get back to their foreign home? Perhaps they go to the foreign embassy first and then make the trip down to Abuja?

Hmmm
Who comot from USA come nigeira say na passport he or she wan renew ,,,na oyo for that person oo,,,,green grass way u see 42hours ago ,u fit no enter plain see am again o

1 Like

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Novaccines: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wow
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by LawdWallace: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
I no kuku get money to apply for an international passport buh tomorrow will be better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Dahksn: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Study abroad within the budget, desired location, hitch-free visa processing, work and study.

Dahksn Investment Limited is the answer for international students' placement.

Let's take you there!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Best Ways To Catch A Cheater (3 Useful Tools)

Many persons are sceptical when it comes to their partners and need a strict check on their partners to keep track of their activities. Is your boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse cheating? Here are a few life-saving tools that help you catch cheaters.

READ >> https://naijaknowhow.net/best-ways-to-catch-a-cheater/ via @naijaknowhow
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by abbey621(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
larryking540:

Hmmm
Who comot from USA come nigeira say na passport he or she wan renew ,,,na oyo for that person oo,,,,green grass way u see 42hours ago ,u fit no enter plain see am again o

Lol...Some people are U.S citizens but still maintain their Nigerian passport so the ban no fit do them anything grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Mescana22(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Very Goood
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by larryking540: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
abbey621:

Lol...Some people are U.S citizens but still maintain their Nigerian passport so the ban no fit do them anything grin grin
Na waooo
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by eedimo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
I'm I really 4rm diz country?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Nature8(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by LawdWallace: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingluqman:
See dem... dem no put price ooo
I dey tell you
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by cRobo: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
What are the requirements
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Fisayorae: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
*FOREX TRAINING*
���������
� Do you want to know what's happening in foreign exchange�?
� Do you want to learn how to be a profitable trader?
� Do you want to make atleast $100 each day?

Then *Fx_empire* got you covered
Follow this link to join Fx_Empire forex training WhatsApp group: https:///EFmW8BIHiQC3FcWieqpUpd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by elohim24: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
samuelivingston:
Pls sir

I once made a passport renewal.

The renewed passport is now lost.

And i cant remember its number again so i can file lost affidavit and police report to obtain another one.

But i have the oldest one with me. Since like 2005 version.

My question is

Can i simply renew this 2005 passport instead of applying for a new one?

Thank you
Nope... you can only apply for lost with the newest passport number. They can get your lost passport number for you since you have all the information on the data page. You can pm me for further assistance

2 Likes

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by EAkoteyon: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
The websites seems to be working fine now.

There is an issue with the online page, there is a place that requires you to enter 11 digits NIN but there are 16 digits on it. Not clear

Again, for renewal there is no place where it requested for the expired passport number.

Was that intentional?

How much is the renewal if paying online?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by LawdWallace: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=larryking540 post=86372448]

Hmmm

Hahahaha omo no be small OYO

1 Like

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by kode12: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
It's like this OP doesn't live in Nigeria or has never obtained an international passport before. If you want to get a passport, you walk into the office and pay the unofficially official amount and wait. If you're fortunate you'd get it the same day. If you fool yourself with online payment, you'll be waiting for 3months with nothing. The Immigration officials themselves sabotage the system, so suffer if you wish.

13 Likes

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ekakamba:
Na women this one go affect. Why not just keep your name the way it is before marriage?
I dont understand why women go through all the wahala of change of name after wedding. I understand it's not even a legal requirement or demanded by religion ((islam) that a woman abandon her family name and adopt her husband's. So, why all the fuss? I recall a lady who did a name change because of marriage by dropping her beautiful family name and adopted a very unpleasant sounding name her husband bears. I asked why she had to do that and her answer was, "eh, everybody is doing it"! I dont really see why a lady should not keep her maiden name after wedding. If she so wishes, she can just add "Mrs" to the maiden name as evidence that she's married.
If a woman changes her name and she becomes single again for whatever reason, she will again have to go through the rigours of having to do another name change. And if she remarries, then the name change process is repeated.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by themayor4542(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Thanks. This was really helpful.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by captianfreeman(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
This one na theory, practical na the koko.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by emmy9500: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
This steps are too difficult, just go to that man of god that pulls out passport from his shoe. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by zolajpower: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
vikithor:
Get a driving skill before leaving this country, its an added advantage. Call or WhatsApp us on the numbers below.
Forklift driver is better or crane

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by mejai(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
vikithor:
Get a driving skill before leaving this country, its an added advantage. Call or WhatsApp us on the numbers below.
Why?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by captianfreeman(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
EAkoteyon:
The websites seems to be working fine now.

There is an issue with the online page, there is a place that requires you to enter 11 digits NIN but there are 16 digits on it. Not clear

Again, for renewal there is no place where it requested for the expired passport number.

Was that intentional?

How much is the renewal if paying online?

Thank you.
Yes, it is intentionally done to sabotaged the system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.