Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:02 AM

How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria (61322 Views)

Fact-Check: Disparity In Cost Of A Passport In The North & South / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by elohim24: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
samuelivingston:

The problem is just that i dont think its the same number on the lost one and this very old one.

It was before the ecowas passports i did this one, so they gave me a new number.

Now, the issue is that i am concerned, what if i go to them and try to do a new one and they discover my records in their system?

Thats what am currently concerned about.

And i need to have a passport more than ever before

Can i apply for a new one?

If yes, wont they discover i had one before and feigned ignorance?

Thanks for making it clear i wont be able to renew the older one.
You can't do a new one... once you do your biometrics, your data will come up. This is the info you need to retrieve the passport number
1. Your names
2. Date of birth
3. Place of birth
4. Place of issuance.

With that you will retrieve it. You will now do police report and court affidavit for the lost passport then apply for replacement.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by juman(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
harjay1986:
My advice if you really want a Nigerian Passport, dont go to Lagos, Abuja immigration office, better go to like of Osun, Ogun, and less patronised states

Gbam.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by elohim24: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
mrnatural:
Pls I've had this passport issue for more than decade now.
I used a wrong first name and last eveb DOB to register. Ever since then I haven't been able to change it or get a new passport.
I has hampered me from travelling after having numerous opportunity.
Pls what do I do?
Any help?
Pm me
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by juman(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nwunuken:
I can help u to fast track ur passport in ibadan

One time I did it in ibadan, it took the whole day before I could get it.
Damn it!

In kwara I would get it within two hours.
So many people applied in ibadan daily. Its a big city.
People applied in a day in ibadan might be up to number of people apply in kwara for several months.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
Reggaeboy:
Don’t ever try to fill any application form online if you don’t want to collect your passport next year 2021 cry cry cry cry I tried such and I regretted it. No need for international passport again Nigeria is a Banned Country. Send me ur money for passport let me keep enjoying myself before the trumpet will be blown

Check my stamp cry cry
LoL hahaha
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by sharone21(f): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ekakamba:
Na women this one go affect. Why not just keep your name the way it is before marriage?

True talk...And to effect any change, it may be at Abuja only and at N100,000+
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Yoighaman(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
@OP: Thanks, I love informative posts like this, thank you.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by JoseRaji(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Nwunuken(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Liposure:
Abeg, how i go take obtain my passport without stress
DM me for more detail
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Nwunuken(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
mrnatural:
Pls I've had this passport issue for more than decade now.
I used a wrong first name and last eveb DOB to register. Ever since then I haven't been able to change it or get a new passport.
I has hampered me from travelling after having numerous opportunity.
Pls what do I do?
Any help?
contact me I will help u
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Nwunuken(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
JoseRaji:

.how much does it cost to get an International Passport??
contact me for details
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by kode12: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Arrogantbro:
He doesn't know about it
At all.

1 Like

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by armadeo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
kode12:
It's like this OP doesn't live in Nigeria or has never obtained an international passport before. If you want to get a passport, you walk into the office and pay the unofficially official amount and wait. If you're fortunate you'd get it the same day. If you fool yourself with online payment, you'll be waiting for 3months with nothing. The Immigration officials themselves sabotage the system, so suffer if you wish.

I just dey.laugh dem. Those passport guys know what they are doing.

When I wanted to renew I paid 28k. Sharply and it took about 5 days. Based on no time to go pick it up.

However when I was to capture I saw a guy complaing that since July he registered online nothing, no capture but here was I who paid in january for capture.

Dem capture me free the guy. His name wasnt even called before i left.

.nigeria is bleeped. If you need the passport dont let some bufoons stand in your way.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by JoseRaji(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
AmazingDesigns:
cool

You can also contact me if you want to get yours done in a few hours.
I'm joking oh.
It's Graphic Design I use to do so get in contact with me today so we can talk about all the things you need done.

I can also visit your house if you have some Chicken you need me to take care of.
Send me a message today.

C'mon, gettaway!
Mouth like chicken.

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by JoseRaji(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nwunuken:
contact me for details
Uncle, just put price here. Which one is contact me for details? The only detail I'm asking for is "price".
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nbote:

Come to Abuja and apply...
You would have said Abuja
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by henrygale(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
And you are happy to say you commited the offence of offering gratification. If icpc should flag you and your accomplices now, you would start shouting buhari this, buhari that.
Oga, so you rather I allow the corrupt lot hold me to random when I have something urgent to do with the passport.
I wasn't happy I paid, and if I didn't pay, I will be held down and I lose out on something important. If you report them, the bleeped up system won't do anything about it. So, you see, we are all bleeped, you like it or not, including the buhari and his 40 thieves.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by AmazingDesigns: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
grin grin grin
JoseRaji:

C'mon, gettaway!
Mouth like chicken.

1 Like

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by abuhari: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Please can you tell me how much it cost for change of state of origin.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by kode12: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
armadeo:

I just dey.laugh dem. Those passport guys know what they are doing.

When I wanted to renew I paid 28k. Sharply and it took about 5 days. Based on no time to go pick it up.

However when I was to capture I saw a guy complaing that since July he registered online nothing, no capture but here was I who paid in january for capture.

Dem capture me free the guy. His name wasnt even called before i left.

.nigeria is bleeped. If you need the passport dont let some bufoons stand in your way.

You dey mind the OP? When I did mine, I used the Warri office. I spent less than 5hrs for the whole thing. I just paid their illegal amount and they went with it. Tipped one or two people and by 2pm I was on my way home with my passport. The illegal fee they're collecting is standard a cross all visa offices, so who are you fighting? FG or Immigration or Nigeria. Its only someone that needs the passport after 2023 that can apply online

7 Likes

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Dollabiz: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
All these stress on the most useless passport in the world
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Anusiemgood(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
carnal:
if you lose your passport are you suppose to go to Abuja or you can capture anywhere else
Abuja
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Naijiant: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Why do Nigerians say "international passport"? Every passport is "international" as they are meant for international travel. There is nothing like a "local" or non-international passport. It is another one of those things that you only hear from Nigerians that doesn't make sense. Like "South-South" or "let me come and be going".

2 Likes

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2020
elohim24:

You can't do a new one... once you do your biometrics, your data will come up. This is the info you need to retrieve the passport number
1. Your names
2. Date of birth
3. Place of birth
4. Place of issuance.

With that you will retrieve it. You will now do police report and court affidavit for the lost passport then apply for replacement.

Alright sir,

Thank you for the enlightenment.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by onyenro(m): 1:36am On Feb 05, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Cost of passport renewal
30k.
But currently, booklet is scarce.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 05, 2020
onome442:
you don start again who won give u work for India, guy stop they deceive people

I laughed when I saw work in India

cheesy

That place is just best to study it

And exit to a better place finish

1 Like

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 05, 2020
kode12:

You dey mind the OP? When I did mine, I used the Warri office. I spent less than 5hrs for the whole thing. I just paid their illegal amount and they went with it. Tipped one or two people and by 2pm I was on my way home with my passport. The illegal fee they're collecting is standard a cross all visa offices, so who are you fighting? FG or Immigration or Nigeria. Its only someone that needs the passport after 2023 that can apply online

grin
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by OniyideAmplify(m): 3:46am On Feb 05, 2020
ibawon:
I haven't collected my Intl. Passport since 2018.
The stress is just too much. Them no go gree call your name because you know nobody
Those immi guys ehn, their own worse past police.. I waited for good 5 months before I could get my passport.. Whenever I got there, they will be telling me it was delayed cos I followed the normal process instead of following bribing process.. lol.
In fact, obtaining a passport in Nigeria is more difficult than processing a US visa cos it's so devastating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by OniyideAmplify(m): 3:52am On Feb 05, 2020
harjay1986:
My advice if you really want a Nigerian Passport, dont go to Lagos, Abuja immigration office, better go to like of Osun, Ogun, and less patronised states
Confirmed.. It is better u go to Abeokuta for it..Although, they are well patronise as well o buh their wahala is lesser than that of Abj and Lag buh as for Ibadan "aaaiiiiyyy" all na story.(No material today, no booklet tomorrow).

1 Like

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by ohosi4real(m): 4:39am On Feb 05, 2020
Ok thanks for the info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.