Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning (67136 Views)

Do Nigerian International Airports Have Free Wi-fi? Pls Narrate / Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video / Nigerian Illegal Immigrants Insisting On Trekking Into Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Renforce: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
my neighbour got a bicycle

14 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Andrewkinggg: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
My brother..
I became a literal Israelite this morning. I trekked a journey of about 3km in 1hr because I needed to be at the secretariat for audit this morning. As i'm typing this I'm laying in bed with my both legs in excruciating pains. This Lagos don dey hard day by day. I guess it's a deliberate attempt by the government to frustrate some sect of people out of Lagos. These few policies this government has introduced isn't people oriented at all. People will suffer

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by 21void: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
I want to hire out some of the family cars , nobody dey use them. I fit make mad profit for Lagos now shaa.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
E no affect my transportation...
It's still the same price

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Yoighaman(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Narrate your trekking experience this morning

What a day .
Oshodi 500
Obalende 800

How much is my salary?
I went through hell this morning trying to get a bus to convey me to Eko Hotel from CMS. On a regular day, i take a bus for 100Naira or 150Naira but on getting to the bustop today, it was an eyesore and i eventually paid 500Naira to get to Eko Hotel. I honestly hope something is done soon to help the masses. A BRT Bus came and upon seeing the kind of crowd at the bustsop, he decided to help and asked us to come in. At the point of payment, the other oficials, said the ticket available was for 250Naira and people began to move backwards because we were already used to paying 100Naira.

He said he only had a ticket for Ajah and he was just going to follow Eko Hotel and drop us off. People couldn't pay and we watched an empty Bus leave the terminal.
Please help us provide BRT busses that will drop us off at Eko Hotel with a ticket we can afford..Help us please cause i'm not sure we can survive this.

Tankers have claimed so many lives in Lagos yet LASG hasn’t even bothered to enforce existing traffic laws that restrict their time of operation.

Relax, election periods would soon arrive, things would go back to status quo just about that time.

Please try and endure till then. People must get sense by force.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by etzmiezbee(f): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
I trekked from Ojuelegba to Bode Thomas and am very sure am trekking back home���

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
Endurance trek

6 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by WebSurfer(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
rafhell:
i usually don't drive my car on mondays due to lagos traffic.

i took a bus to obalende this morning and was forced to trek from obalende to VI.

To be honest i enjoyed the 35 minutes trekking.

As for me, i prefer the bikes and keke do not come back.

Lets trek as we use to do and improve our health.

its trekking for me every monday morning.
Now this is a sound person

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by LabDNA: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
MC oluomo will be smilling at his bank account today and laughing at 'civilized lagosians'.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Jerryembassy91(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
From Egbeda to Dopemu via my Leggedis Benz in the morning ....main road was as full as Bonke crusade ..
Coming back now already used my leggedis Benz from Allen to Under brigde Ikeja ...

9 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
Omo things done bad now ooo

It's just like a fair tortoise trekking 100km by the time you get to your destination you WILL look like those Kenya long distance runners cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by orunmila144: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided This is my leg after trekking from sangotedo to victoria island today

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10988461_screenshot20200203084509_png1279bdbe73d0c0d27e4963ac413793bd

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Muhylonaire(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lemme use the slang in town.
The trekking was MAD OOOO grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by WeRblessed(f): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Narrate your trekking experience this morning

What a day .
Oshodi 500
Obalende 800

How much is my salary?
I went through hell this morning trying to get a bus to convey me to Eko Hotel from CMS. On a regular day, i take a bus for 100Naira or 150Naira but on getting to the bustop today, it was an eyesore and i eventually paid 500Naira to get to Eko Hotel. I honestly hope something is done soon to help the masses. A BRT Bus came and upon seeing the kind of crowd at the bustsop, he decided to help and asked us to come in. At the point of payment, the other oficials, said the ticket available was for 250Naira and people began to move backwards because we were already used to paying 100Naira.

He said he only had a ticket for Ajah and he was just going to follow Eko Hotel and drop us off. People couldn't pay and we watched an empty Bus leave the terminal.
Please help us provide BRT busses that will drop us off at Eko Hotel with a ticket we can afford..Help us please cause i'm not sure we can survive this.

Tankers have claimed so many lives in Lagos yet LASG hasn’t even bothered to enforce existing traffic laws that restrict their time of operation.

My brother enjoy your CHANGE and stop lamenting! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by wonlasewonimi: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
IyaTola:
Let me analysis the far reaching effect of the #OkadaBan and Keke to Nigerians.

1. Increase in Crime Rate.
2. Increase in cost of living
3. Loss of lives during an emergency.
4. Low sale of Fuel for Filling Stations.
5. No more sale Vulcanizers
6. Increase in Lateness to work

Mcoluomo will get more money

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by modsfucker: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
I TREKKED FROM BALOGUN MARKET TO AJAH, AND I'M GOING TO START TREKKING BACK NOW NOW

10 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Sonnobax15(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
grin Chai..lagosians have finally been rebranded as children of israel via trekking galore...sanwo olu,thanks 4 taking our lagos brethren to canaan land forcelessly.

15 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
crunchyg:
Maketers / Promoters needed urgently by a popcorn company
Qualification: (No qualification needed, so long you can sell)
Salary (from 24,000 - 30,000)
If interested chat me up ( check below on my Signature/Profile for my number)

Get out of here, you and your oga saw the mess people are passing through to get to work every morning and back to home and you guys still have mind to pay 24k to 30k for a marketing job anywhere in Lagos, imagine!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by LabDNA: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lie mohammed will release a statement by next week and claik that 'Lagosians are now healthy because they trek to work, therefore APC is delivering 'chanji'.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by nzube89(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
tongue
ylaa:
I trekked from my house to Iyana Oworo, then I joined staff bus.
are you living in gbagada
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by HAKYN1: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bluezy13:
3hrs, 23mins counting and still trekking...

Haba! na Ibadan you dey go?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by fergieboy: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by martowskin1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
post=86334270:

@OP, almost same!

Despite ur madness here so u don't have a car, even small Camry u no get and u dey worship buhari and APC ... Ur suffer just start

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
It is easier for the LASG to order bikes and keke out of Lagos roads but very hard for the same state government to get rid of tankers from Apapa road. What a double standard?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Sonnobax15(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
etzmiezbee:
I trekked from Ojuelegba to Bode Thomas and am very sure am trekking back home���
Sorry dear...i can feel your pain from here...imagine that kind of pain that got you thinking like "who send me come lagos"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Truth About Living Abroad / Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad? / Man Sleeping On A Moving Truck In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.