Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,950 members, 7,803,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Planning To Relocate To Turkey - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning To Relocate To Turkey (17922 Views)

Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by aumeehn: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
chokas:
The worst part of it is that he has already made arrangements to arrest me with SARS once I come back to Owerri. I came back to Owerri on Thursday and went to see visit my shop so at about 7:10 PM I left to a friends house and spent some time there. Barely 30minutes I left the Shop my boy called to warn me that The Man came with three heavily armed Men to look for me.
lol grin grin grin guy you are the biggest fool i have ever seen. Your story sounds fabricated though.

1 Like

Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by Amadioha02: 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
chokas:
The worst part of it is that he has already made arrangements to arrest me with SARS once I come back to Owerri. I came back to Owerri on Thursday and went to see visit my shop so at about 7:10 PM I left to a friends house and spent some time there. Barely 30minutes I left the Shop my boy called to warn me that The Man came with three heavily armed Men to look for me.
I don't understand you again. who is supposed to be looking for who? You or him? nawaoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by chokas: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2020
aumeehn:
lol grin grin grin guy you are the biggest fool i have ever seen. Your story sounds fabricated though.
THANKS FOR THE INSULT BUT ITS NOT FABRICATED.I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN IF I FABRICATE A STORY AND WILL GAIN NOTHING IF I INSULT YOU, JUST LIKE YOU ARE DOING.
Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by aumeehn: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2020
chokas:
THANKS FOR THE INSULT BUT ITS NOT FABRICATED.I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN IF I FABRICATE A STORY AND WILL GAIN NOTHING IF I INSULT YOU, JUST LIKE YOU ARE DOING.
i was following the Turkey thread, you are advised to withdraw the application and kiss goodbye to your 200k but you went ahead to pay another 400k after all the warning! Now you are telling us pastor sososo is looking for you with SARS. How can a scammer be looking for you with SARS, there's something you are not telling us. Besides that na your own wahala o. The time you dey give am money nairalanders no dey there, be man and solve your problems.

4 Likes

Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by bankyret(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Please how difficult or easy it is to get Turkish visa? Pls advice
Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by Edwin046(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Tobico:
Resident permit for holder of tourist visa .I think its 400$ while business visa cost 800$ ..
I may be wrong .
ur wrong bro
Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by alert20: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Edwin046:
ur wrong bro
pls how much is the one year and 2yrs residence permit respectively??
Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by Officialkplus(m): 2:13am On Mar 14, 2021
Do it yourself..do it yourself...how do I do this myself.?

How do I apply myself.?

Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by Olawamiwale06: 3:25am On Mar 15, 2021
I really love and appreciate the way you respond and your approach to people's questions and comments but many a times I tried to keep in touch with you for guidance but you never replied any of my messages..You got to do the needful to make it up for all that

justwise:

Your prayer should be that God should give you the wisdom to avoid waste of money and time this 2020, God should open your mind to reality and not false imaginations.

To spend or plan to spend 1million naira on a visa that cost between $100-120 is nothing other than crazy waste of money.

If you want to travel to turkey you apply for tourist visa which is about $100 or business one $120, travel to see if it's a country you can settle in, is there job? business opportunities? How to covert any of those visas to resident visa (it's possible)etc.

Honestly reading some posts here and how people ignorantly waste money and time boils my blood

Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by Olawamiwale06: 3:38am On Mar 15, 2021
I would really love to travel on study route but all is not upto 2m, which country do you advice I could try and how can I go about it, pls I am really confused and I have been at it since December but I haven't gotten an headway. Pls your candid advice would be a great solace to me

santity100:
I understand the reason why you paid that kind of money for visa but I don’t understand why you paid that kind of money for Chicken.

It’s very hard to get any country visa in Nigeria especially if you are young and have no previous travel experiences.

If you can afford 1m for chicken why can’t you save more money and go to better counters like UK, Australia or Western Europe to further tour studies and empower yourself professionally.
Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by bassey25(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please does anyone have idea on the current cost of nigerian international passport
Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Go to any nearest immigration office.

bassey25:
Please does anyone have idea on the current cost of nigerian international passport
Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
MPESA:

This is very bad and wickedness.... Agreement is agreement except if they never start the process....
Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by iyapont: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2022
@op are u in Turkey now or in Nigeria?? I just want to know

1 Like

Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by chokas: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Am currently in Nigeria and fully engaged in business now.but i see the Man who duped me on daily basis..yana ife ne eme...watching him like a serie now.
Re: Planning To Relocate To Turkey by UnemployedGradu: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Joecrane:
Guy even me too, mine is 1.2million naira through my agent. My visa will be out next week hopefully. Honestly I know 3 people who are in turkey and doing very well. One of them was my couremate but dropped out. He just finished his duplex in the village last December. His family is in Port Harcourt but he frequents home. The other is just a small boy of 28 years doing really good. Has two houses right now. No country is an Eldorado but believe me you can't compare Nigeria to turkey. Nigeria is burning.

Dear, are you currently at turkey now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? / Air France Leaves Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Paris / Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.