Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Don't Allow Anybody Rush You; Move At Your Own Pace - Ronald Kenneth - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Allow Anybody Rush You; Move At Your Own Pace - Ronald Kenneth (337 Views)

COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed / Don’t Let Anyone Rush You, Live At Your Pace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Allow Anybody Rush You; Move At Your Own Pace - Ronald Kenneth by deRoniK(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2020
#MondayMotivation

Did you know that more often that not, there are people speedily achieving stuffs without a clear understanding of their direction in life?

Don't be fooled. Not everybody moving know where they are going.

So rather that beat yourself for not attaining all they have attained, be grateful that you're making progress at your own pace.

Life is in stages and you'd get your big break soon but until then, don't be caught in the web of unnecessary comparison.

Your time is coming. You are still preparing. And I'm sure that when you unleash, it would be a wonderful sight to behold.

(Meanwhile, it shouldn't take you forever to get stuff started. Begin now on the path of actualization and you'd get there sooner than you expect)

Have a blissful week.

/ronaldkenneth

Re: Don't Allow Anybody Rush You; Move At Your Own Pace - Ronald Kenneth by Hahjascho(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ok, good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Petrel Training In Portharcourt / Between Music And Furthering My Education Which One Should I Choose? / You Can Now Use Paypal To Receive Money In Nigeria And Withdraw To Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.