Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? (5562 Views)

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by DenreleDave(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2020
I even had intention to help this one oo but see insult all bcox I asked abt the baby daddy.. She called me. Stupid, idiot, and so on..
My moral just dropped oooo... Mehn I just thank God say I never even help her ooo.
See insults mehn

Cc: logobenz luminouz seangy4konji maynation capslocked mjbolt ubunja Martinez39s aro1 AstroG
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2020
undecided

Someone recently created a thread. His observation of people who bite their nails. Among the things he mentioned, was that these individuals are hypocrites and pretentious.
A lady commented on the thread that the op was correct and that he had accurately described her.
I then quoted her asking if she was a hypocrite. Almost everyone who commented denied being one, but she didn't. Others accepted what they are.
She called me an idiot for calling her a hypocrite. Being the sweetheart that i am, i replied politely. I told her to re_read the thread and to stop insulting others.

Women are more often rude. That's why i tend to avoid them. And some toxic males too.
I hate negativity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by luminouz(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2020
Why u calling me to this thread na? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by snitchbitch: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
what if she abuse your father mother and all of your generations, you will go and jump from third mainland bridge or you will go and drink sniper?

she is just trying to manipulate you, learn to give no fvck about any hoe or bitch!!! man up!!

you need some redpills try www.miseducations.com

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ubunja grin
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

Someone recently created a thread. His observation of people who bite their nails. Among the things he mentioned, was that these individuals are hypocrites and pretentious.
A lady commented on the thread that the op was correct and that he had accurately described her.
I then quoted her asking if she was a hypocrite. Almost everyone who commented denied being one, but she didn't. Others accepted what they are.
She called me an idiot for calling her a hypocrite. Being the sweetheart that i am, i replied politely. I told her to re_read the thread and to stop insulting others.

Women are more often rude. That's why i tend to avoid them. And some toxic males too.
I hate negativity.
grin
Is the pressure too much
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided
snitchbitch:
what if she abuse your father mother and all of your generations, you will go and jump from third mainland bridge or you will go and drink sniper?

she is just trying to manipulate you, learn to give no fvck about any hoe or bitch!!! man up!!

you need some redpills try www.miseducations.com
The issue isn't about manipulative women. But rather some of our loud females here.

Cc denreledave stop this victim card. You are annoying as fvck.
You test people then get offended when the reply.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by DenreleDave(m): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided The issue isn't about manipulative women. But rather some of our loud females here.

Cc denreledave stop this victim card. You are annoying as fvck.
You test people then get offended when the reply.

Who. Are u, male or female
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
smiley
FarFromAverage:

grin
Is the pressure too much
pressure? I got a tough hide.
A mad woman took to my thread making false accusations, insulting and all. The re_tard.
The op is a terrible person. Check his post first. Wonder why he likes complaining.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by godofuck231: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
I even had intention to help this one oo but see insult all bcox I asked abt the baby daddy.. She called me. Stupid, idiot, and so on..
My moral just dropped oooo... Mehn I just thank God say I never even help her ooo.
See insults mehn

Cc: logobenz luminouz seangy4konji maynation capslocked mjbolt ubunja Martinez39s aro1 AstroG
the lack manners so the guy refused marrying /runs Babe wanting a piece of someone's estate (2) they lack good sex always paying #boys who leave in the morning with t'heir money and that hurts them (3) no man wants the drama from a baby mama even women are careful with them because of their dead way of thinking and terminal disasters, if you doubt ask tonto
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
See insults mehn

most women are egocentric and hyperinsultive in nature..

Its not their fault.. But nature at work..

So you gat to study women well and know how to navigate around them.. I hope you get my drift..

Study their moods.. And be good with wordplay and sweet words.. You gat no problem bro. Peace!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
tongue
DenreleDave:

Who. Are u, male or female
werra bout you?
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by HallaDaTruth: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
It's their work
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by DenreleDave(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
grin This is a open forum for christsake. I've been observing your evil ways. Change!

Same change dt buhari promised u wey make ur father, mother and ur entire family go vote buhari

See where u guys brought us now, blu03

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
grin This is a open forum for christsake. I've been observing your evil ways. Change!

grin grin grin grin
So we have evil observers here... SHM.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by DenreleDave(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
I just wana refrain myself from sending screenshot here.. Cox I only asked abt the baby father... See insults

She said I am say rubbish, stupid, idiot..

She later kon dey apologize dt she is sorry.. Cox she dey bad mood and I am asking her abt her baby daddy dt ignored her.. Mehn, if this is how single ladies behave, I swear men will continue fvcking and dumping them and end up as Olosho.

See babe dt I was even trying to help sef as I broke.. I just dey pity her daughter but mehn, she insult me.. She even say if she get data, she go block me, later she dey apologize..

Chai ehnn

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
smiley
FarFromAverage:

grin grin grin grin So we have evil observers here... SHM.
Diary observers too!
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided
DenreleDave:
I just wana refrain myself from sending screenshot here.. Cox I only asked abt the baby father... See insults

She said I am say rubbish, stupid, idiot..

She later kon dey apologize dt she is sorry.. Cox she dey bad mood and I am asking her abt her baby daddy dt ignored her.. Mehn, if this is how single ladies behave, I swear men will continue fvcking and dumping them and end up as Olosho.

See babe dt I was even trying to help sef as I broke.. I just dey pity her daughter but mehn, she insult me.. She even say if she get data, she go block me, later she dey apologize..

Chai ehnn
atleast she apologized. Haven't you been rude to someone because you were in a bad mood?
Don't be shallow.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by DenreleDave(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided atleast she apologized. Haven't you been rude to someone because you were in a bad mood?
Don't be shallow.

Pele, someone dt needs help shudnt be rude.

How will someone help u when u r rude haba
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by MZrapper(f): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
What's up with the recent charades guys are putting up? Did you just claim you wanted to help her?
Aren't you the guy raising placards for #2k giveaway? I could remember how you were begging and crying for 2K and now all of a sudden you've become someone who intended to help.

Get a real life and stop being fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by MZrapper(f): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

I hate negativity.

Then to you this piece of worthless gold.
Some few weeks back you were lady who just got heartbroken now here you are claiming a guy. What were you trying to do? Tryna scam your fellow men right to make a cheap living right? And now you are throwing jabs at ladies who don't scam for a living no do they crave for attention of low lifes.
Grow up.

PS : I swear with everything in thisnlife. This moniker Blu03, denreledave ,myndfourfour and alot more are all for the same person.
Cheap scammers.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided
MZrapper:

Some few weeks back you were lady who just got heartbroken now here you are claiming a guy. I What were you trying to do? Tryna scam your fellow men right to make a cheap living right? And now you are throwing jabs at ladies who don't scam for a living no do they crave for attention of low lifes.
Grow up.

PS : I swear with everything in thisnlife. This moniker Blu03, denreledave ,myndfourfour and alot more are all for the same person.
Cheap scammers.
don't be silly. I won't defend a sh!tty individual simply because she's a female. Or abuse every guy cause one broke my heart.
If you do wrong, i call you out.
Did you see my statement where i told the op that he's fvcking annoying?
Or that i avoid both toxic male and female.
Who did i throw shades at? A lady insulted me cos i pointed out her weird comment so she could edit it.
I ain't bias. If you mess up, male or female i'll let you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by MZrapper(f): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided don't be silly. I won't defend a sh!tty individual simply because she's a female. Or abuse every guy cause one broke my heart.
If you do wrong, i call you out.
Did you see my statement where i told the op that he's fvcking annoying?
Or that i avoid both toxic male and female.
Who did i throw shades at? A lady insulted me cos i pointed out her weird comment so she could edit it.
I ain't bias. If you mess up, male or female i'll let you know.

You are even shameless enough to quote me after severally quoting yoursekf up there.
Like you ain't just desperate to scam your fellow desperate guys here by initially parading yourself as a female, now you are even worse in another way.
Like you would be quoting yourself with your numerous monikers just to keep your useless thread refreshed??

What exactly do you stand to gain Denreledave? How old are you to start with?? Have you settled the emotional problems you claimed your moma gas caused you and your bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by DenreleDave(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
MZrapper:

Some few weeks back you were lady who just got heartbroken now here you are claiming a guy. What were you trying to do? Tryna scam your fellow men right to make a cheap living right? And now you are throwing jabs at ladies who don't scam for a living no do they crave for attention of low lifes.
Grow up.

Cheap scammers.

U r mistaken
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided
MZrapper:

You are even shameless enough to quote me after severally quoting yoursekf up there.
Like you ain't just desperate to scam your fellow desperate guys here by initially parading yourself as a female, now you are even worse in another way.
Like you would be quoting yourself with your numerous monikers just to keep your useless thread refreshed??

What exactly do you stand to gain Denreledave? How old are you to start with?? Have you settle the emotional problems you claimed your moma gas caused you and your bro?
another erratic female. Alright miss theorist, i'll ignore your rants from henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by MZrapper(f): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
DenreleDave:

U r mistaken

Look at this psycho, you think I don't know? grin
You forgot what I told you on your thread before mynd took down the post and banned that moniker for impersonation?
I knew who was behind the facade immediately I saw the thread.
Stop this nonsense already.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided
DenreleDave:

U r mistaken
ignore the slowpoke. Imagine her calling me out? Women can be nasty creatures.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by DenreleDave(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
MZrapper:

Look at this psycho, you think I don't know? grin
You forgot what I told you on your thread before mynd took down the post and banned that moniker for impersonation?
I knew who was behind the facade immediately I saw the thread.
Stop this nonsense already.

Blu03 and I aren't d same dear. Don't be foolish

MA so fo laye oo
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by DenreleDave(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
MZrapper:

What exactly do you stand to gain Denreledave? How old are you to start with?? Have you settled the emotional problems you claimed your moma gas caused you and your bro?

Ehhhhhhh, this girl u r a mad girl oooooo... How do u call people scam without no evidence? I wish I can get ur location now and send u some legal Boys to warn u. Which kind parol be dt

How does male or female turns one to a scammer..

Shey o fe siwin laye e sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This A Potato Or A Male Sex Organ? (Pictures) / Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? / Girl Shares Pics Kissing Another Lady On FB, See How People Reacted (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.