Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? (5606 Views)

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by MZrapper(f): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided ignore the slowpoke. Imagine her calling me out?
Women can be nasty creatures.

Bitchysissy
Let's start by asking you what you are? A guy? A woman? A gay grandpa?
Get your shii together.

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided
MZrapper:

Get your shii together.
so the problem is now the ...'m'...?
Since i've registered, i've only had problems with females.
The first one, took to my introduction topic to call me a bloody troll because unlike her, it didn't take me a month to learn how to create a thread. And to harass me cos she believe i was her enemy incognito.
The second called me an idiot. Why? She commented on a thread that the op had described her person perfectly. Among what he wrote was that those who bite their nails are hypocrites and pretentious. I asked her if she was a hypocrite and her response wasn't to re_read the thread and edit her comment but to insult me that i called her such.
The last, you. Who is making a baseless accusation cos i agreed that women are usually insultive. As you put it, 'i'm throwing jabs at my gender' when a guy broke my heart.
And you dont think the op has a solid point?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by EasternPrince: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided so the problem is now the ...'m'...?
Since i've registered, i've only had problems with females.
The first one, took to my introduction topic to call me a bloody troll because unlike her, it didn't take me a month to learn how to create a thread. And to harass me cos she believe i was her enemy incognito.
The second called me an idiot. Why? She commented on a thread that the op had described her person perfectly. Among what he wrote was that those who bite their nails are hypocrites and pretentious. I asked her if she was a hypocrite and her response wasn't to re_read the thread and edit her comment but to insult me that i called her such.
The last, you. Who is making a baseless accusation cos i agreed that women are usually insultive. As you put it, 'i'm throwing jabs at my gender' when a guy broke my heart.
And you dont think the op has a solid point?

This broken heart is where all this talk is rushing out from right?
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
smiley
EasternPrince:

This broken heart is where all this talk is rushing out from right?
No my prince. I hate hypocrisy.
You wouldn't know him but there's one goat, bigcowhorn who delibrately took to harassing me because of his female friend even though she was wrong.
The asslickerrrr. You would despise his also
kiss
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
I even had intention to help this one oo but see insult all bcox I asked abt the baby daddy.. She called me. Stupid, idiot, and so on..
My moral just dropped oooo... Mehn I just thank God say I never even help her ooo.
See insults mehn

Cc: logobenz luminouz seangy4konji maynation capslocked mjbolt ubunja Martinez39s aro1 AstroG
is it that anytime you guys get banned you come with "f" on your moniker?
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
There are several groups of rude women
1) bitter frustrated ladies(example CHoccolaTE,lilmissfavvy) they are usually evening newspapers that have never found a right man for themselves thus fire at any male they talk to.
2)foolish ladies(riele,ladies forever group,amatarasha).. Just immature ladies with no common sense.

3)hot tempered ladies(michelekabod)- you don't want to encounter her when she is angry.

4) mentally deranged ladies ( missghosted,funmisticqueen)
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Petyprincess(f): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
MZrapper:
What's up with the recent charades guys are putting up? Did you just claim you wanted to help her?
Aren't you the guy raising placards for #2k giveaway? I could remember how you were begging and crying for 2K and now all of a sudden you've become someone who intended to help.

Get a real life and stop being fake.
This guy is mytimekeeper mymyde4u, this nigga is jobless honestly,opeining thread 10 times a day with different moniker,the funniest thing is that his sister is a single mother nd a liability to their family instead of him to concentrate on his life he is busy opening defamation thread nd trolling with it.that was how this unfortunate boy lied that i was raped last year ;This guy is mentally not okay really sick honestly
Always begging for money on public forum
I am waiting for another defamation thread nd i promise to release your tribal mark face for everyone one to see you this stupid boy!!

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Rekhina(f): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
MZrapper:

You are even shameless enough to quote me after severally quoting yoursekf up there.
Like you ain't just desperate to scam your fellow desperate guys here by initially parading yourself as a female, now you are even worse in another way.
Like you would be quoting yourself with your numerous monikers just to keep your useless thread refreshed??

What exactly do you stand to gain Denreledave? How old are you to start with?? Have you settled the emotional problems you claimed your moma gas caused you and your bro?
my dear she is just fermenting trouble here n there
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Rekhina(f): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Petyprincess:

This guy is mytimekeeper mymyde4u, this nigga is jobless honestly,opeining thread 10 times a day with different moniker,the funniest thing is that his sister is a single mother nd a liability to their family instead of him to concentrate on his life he is busy opening defamation thread nd trolling with it.that was how this unfortunate boy lied that i was raped last year ;This guy is mentally not okay really sick honestly
I am waiting for another defamation thread nd i promise to release your tribal mark face for everyone one to see you this stupid boy!!
Denreledave aka timekeeper cover ur face in shame , u aren't man enough

I told u coward
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Rekhina(f): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Arthur21:
1) bitter frustrated ladies(example CHoccolaTE,lilmissfavvy) they are usually evening newspapers that have never found a right man for themselves thus fire at any male they talk to.
2)foolish ladies(riele,ladies forever group,amatarasha).. Just immature ladies with no common sense.

3)hot tempered ladies(michelekabod)- you don't want to encounter her when she is angry.

4) mentally deranged ladies ( missghosted,funmisticqueen2)
grin grin grin grin grin u are right my dear grin
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Rekhina(f): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
MZrapper:

Bitchysissy
Get your shii together.

Cc husbandsnatcha was right afterall

Blu03 deactivate now
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by MZrapper(f): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Petyprincess:

Imagine o, he has even repeatedly begged for money.
Isn't it funny that an online beggar like him is forming helper?? Nairaland guys and fake life ehn.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
smiley
pressure? I got a tough hide.
A mad woman took to my thread making false accusations, insulting and all. The re_tard.
The op is a terrible person. Check his post first. Wonder why he likes complaining.
...Oh I see shocked

Why not call the woman's name ,if you blood flews through ur curs.ed vein...not water

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:

Blu03 deactivate now
...just let her be

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by EasternPrince: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
smiley No my prince. I hate hypocrisy.
You wouldn't know him but there's one goat, bigcowhorn who delibrately took to harassing me because of his female friend even though she was wrong.
kiss

You're not all that bad its just the reckless way you talk. Perhaps Khiaa or Deepfeel can introduce this goat to you all over again.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by EasternPrince: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Oh I see shocked

Why not call the woman's name ,if you blood flews through ur curs.ed vein...not water

Lol, what a woman you are!
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by blinking001(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
smiley No my prince. I hate hypocrisy.
kiss
Ignore him.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Riele(f): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Arthur21:

Sense is far from you .

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

Someone recently created a thread. His observation of people who bite their nails. Among the things he mentioned, was that these individuals are hypocrites and pretentious.
A lady commented on the thread that the op was correct and that he had accurately described her.
I then quoted her asking if she was a hypocrite. Almost everyone who commented denied being one, but she didn't. Others accepted what they are.
She called me an idiot for calling her a hypocrite. Being the sweetheart that i am, i replied politely. I told her to re_read the thread and to stop insulting others.

Women are more often rude. That's why i tend to avoid them. And some toxic males too.
I hate negativity.
.. Yo are you trangendered
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by DenreleDave(m): 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Petyprincess:

Yes na..
Me na omo olowo wey dey use owo saanu. To start with, the good I av done to opposite sex without taking advantage of their situation.. U can never do such.... What u do is to leech a guy n jump when he is down.. Isn't dt why u were rape ehnnn.. Pamela.. Isn't dt why u were raped

Yes I asked for 5k.. Why I go lie na haba mana

But tell us the truth, weren't u raped? Confess now

So u r so pained dt u even screen shot and kept it.. Mehn....... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
smiley
blinking001:
Ignore him.
i will.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by DenreleDave(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
MZrapper:

Imagine o, he has even repeatedly begged for money.
Isn't it funny that an online beggar like him is forming helper?? Nairaland guys and fake life ehn.

grin.

Make I sing for u na
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
smiley
EasternPrince:

You're not all that bad its just the reckless way you talk. Perhaps Khiaa or Deepfeel can introduce this goat to you all over again.
You mean un_blacklist smallgoathorn?
My prince, i can't!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by DenreleDave(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
smiley i will.

U just watch... One of them go soon deactivate soon.. It happened before and it can happen again. Pettyprincess changed to Petyprincess when she was raped
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Arthur21:

hahahahaha .. Very hilarious .. I think michelekabod2 is cool.. I mean seeing that she doesn't necessarily wants bash every males she comes across. Unlike the other. That funmisticqueen naim worst pass
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...just let her be
Being nice?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided
husbandsnatcha:
...Oh I see shocked

she's not relevant, why bother?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
embarassed
biGDhAp:
.. Yo are you trangendered
you were always crying for a son dad, i just had to be one for you!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided
DenreleDave:

U just watch... One of them go soon deactivate soon.. It happened before and it can happen again. Pettyprincess changed to Petyprincess when she was raped
you looked for petyprincess's trouble first. I observed the saga.
But i tire for the females here. They are exhausting.
Kudos to the men who handle them offline

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided
Rekhina:

Blu03 deactivate now
white angels. Is it a cult?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
embarassed you were always crying for a son dad, i just had to be one for you!
OK make sure you complete the transformation.. I wanna see a dick on you by nxt week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) / "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans / Photo: Man Dies After Watching P0rn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.