Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Husband Jumps Through The Window As Wife Entered Room With Knife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Jumps Through The Window As Wife Entered Room With Knife (786 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Jumps Through The Window As Wife Entered Room With Knife by Viserion: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
A woman by name Chioma Desmond popularly known as Mama C, has taken to social media to narrate the story of how she came into her bedroom where her husband was lying down to tell him something but he jumped out through the window seeing her with a knife.
She said ; I entered my room whlith kitchen knive, my husband saw me and jumped through the window, since then I have not seen my husband.

Many persons say he was cheating, but we can never be too sure.

Why did his wife enter the room with a knife in the first place? Any innocent man will be scared naw.

Why did you think he jumped the window?

And the question is, has the husband did wrong by running for his life? 

You can drop your comment below;

Thanks for reading.

see reactions below

Re: Husband Jumps Through The Window As Wife Entered Room With Knife by Viserion: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
reactions..

Re: Husband Jumps Through The Window As Wife Entered Room With Knife by Sijo01(f): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy Mad o
Guy man is a cheater
Re: Husband Jumps Through The Window As Wife Entered Room With Knife by Sijo01(f): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
It's a fake story though.
A product of madam chioma imagination. undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Jumps Through The Window As Wife Entered Room With Knife by Catchfirez: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Fake story. Which Nigeria house no get burglary for window. Even third floor. How he take jump.may he passed through walls.
Re: Husband Jumps Through The Window As Wife Entered Room With Knife by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Coward he should have waited and check if ur was a knife or a sword
Re: Husband Jumps Through The Window As Wife Entered Room With Knife by Khalidase83(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Very possible she at one time threatened him with a knife.
Re: Husband Jumps Through The Window As Wife Entered Room With Knife by donstan18: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
••••

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrated How Her Single Father Raised Them After Their Mother Left / I Don't Know What To Do / Brand New UK ladies flats and slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.