Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World (3799 Views)

According To Google, Nigeria Is Dangerous Country... (PICTURES) / Nigeria Is Third Most Dangerous Country To Live. See Complete List / Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by sarrki(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Published 1 hour agoon February 3, 2020By Oriental Times
Buhari

Nigeria has been ranked as the third most dangerous place in the world according to Expat Insider Survey of 2019 by InterNations.

Over 245 persons were killed in violent attacks across the country in the first month of the new year alone according to various newspaper reports and available records.

Nigeria’s federal government has come under intense criticism with a senator recently calling on the government to resign.

The country has been overwhelmed with violent attacks from the resurgent Boko Haram attacks in the North-east as well as increased cases of killings and kidnappings across the country.

The country’s Christian population recently held protests nationally to protest killings in the country prominent among them being the killing of Adamawa state chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN)

https://orientaltimes.co/2020/02/03/nigeria-declared-third-most-dangerous-country-in-the-world/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by seunlayi(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
No doubt

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by sarrki(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
Very unfortunate

Nigeria Security arrangement is not working

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by Righteousness89(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Until we tell ourselves the Truth of the Matter in our Country, we will be Joking....

The Killings that have Happened in Nigeria is not Reported....
This year alone has been Dangerously Dangerous..

GOD ALMIGHTY will Rescue this Nigeria..

It's a Deliberate and Concious Wickedness having "so called influential persons"

The USA should Locate certain men in position and extend this ban to them..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by DaBullIT(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Oriental times ??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i see idiots cumming up and down on the thread , bad news gives me joy crew, i took the liberty to check oriental time's source "https://www.internations.org/expat-insider/2019/country-ranking-factors-39859"

there's no such report on the website , all they do is rankings for expatriates and there's no topic on security

Liar Liar pants on fire , oh and oriental times is Liepod sponsored , been in existence since campaign sharing fake news

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Only imbeciles, fools....., zombies and lunatics still believe in a certificateless, half-dead, quota system, president who is not even fit mentally to be a family head.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by Bighead9: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
IPOB terrorist caused this.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by XANDERBOY85: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Next-level tings! wink

Talk about jumping from frying pan straight into the fire! shocked Way to go Buhari!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by Karemarealty288(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Next Level Promises..

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by SniperSmurf(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by HallaDaTruth: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Buhari's government is the world's worst government

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by Nbote(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
So it is true @Sarrki has found his sense lol grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Buhari's government is the world's worst government
You can say that again true patriot.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nbote:
So it is true @Sarrki has found his sense lol grin grin
It appears Buhari's terrorist brother killed one of his family members grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by ThiagoKid(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
It appears Buhari's terrorist brother killed one of his family members grin grin
Maddoo

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by socialmediaman: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
So unfortunate! Most interesting is that people will put their reputations on the line to knowingly in defense of politicians

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by jagojunior(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
The beginning of the end

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by austinsmat(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Baba breaking the law back to back, who say bubu is not working

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by Waterypussy2(m): 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Two times Nigeria received travel ban to the USA, first in 1984 under Buhari and now 2020 under Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by BlackfireX: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sarrki stop spreading false news about this govt, you have been warned.

At the topic, buhari is trying to wash this country of corruption and insecurities that PDP have brought on this country

We at blackfire say ...let's give our dear president chance to change this country to next level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Its a hard time for xtians bringing all sort of theories just to disprove the fact that he is a xtian suicide bomber,,,they said the fact that he is Nathaniel Samuel doesn't make him a xtian, but if he is Muhammad sanni he has to be a Muslim...lol...This is nt the first time a xtian will kill or commit crime,,,,but they only call it terrorist attack when the perpetrator is a Muslim..whether u support or against terrorism the bible is 100% in support Deuteronomy 20:10-18 says "…you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you…".
Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by Stalwert: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
DaBullIT:
Oriental times ??

i see idiots cumming up and down on the thread , bad news gives me joy crew, i took the liberty to check oriental time's source "https://www.internations.org/expat-insider/2019/country-ranking-factors-39859"

there's no such report on the website , all they do is rankings for expatriates and there's no topic on security

Liar Liar pants on fire , oh and oriental times is Liepod sponsored , been in existence since campaign sharing fake news

Whenever a person joins wailing zombies, lying and foolish posts becomes the order of the day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by sarrki(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
Stalwert:

Whenever a person joins wailing zombies, lying and foolish posts becomes the order of the day.

I will never support a president that promised and failed

I am not Apc nor Pdp members like you guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by Stalwert: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
sarrki:

I will never support a president that promised and failed

I am not Apc nor Pdp members like you guys

Stop posting FAKE news, that is a hallmark of wailing zombies. Criticism is necessary in any place. But posting lies is just immoral.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by sarrki(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Stalwert:

Stop posting FAKE news, that is a hallmark of wailing zombies. Criticism is necessary in any place. But posting lies is just immoral.

I am not the author

Though the op

So how is it fake news ?

It has a link

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sarrki, what went wrong? This is not Sarrki, the chief zombie unless you want me to believe that the end is near. grin grin grin
You withdrew support for your personal lord and saviour darling Buhari? grin
The 2nd coming of Christ is at the corner.
Please everyone should repent before you will say that I didn't warn you folks o....
I am free from the blood of all men on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by GamalNasser: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Buhari has nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by eagleu: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Two times Nigeria received travel ban to the USA, first in 1984 under Buhari and now 2020 under Buhari.

Surprised
Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by Stalwert: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
sarrki:

I am not the author

Though the op

So how is it fake news ?

It has a link

Here:

DaBullIT:
Oriental times ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by helinues: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
sarrki:
Very unfortunate

Nigeria Security arrangement is not working

Good new job you got

Remember, this same Buhari gave you the little popularity you have on NL..

It will be advisable if you start your critics with new monikers and maintain the integrity of this moniker

My 1 kobo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don't think we deserve being branded a third world country.

They should give us a new term by saying Nigeria is now an underworld country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World by YorubaKinging: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
Whether you choose to believe it or not. War is coming. Recent trends points to this.
The wise thing is to prepare and nobody will be saved even all your yeye celebrities and fake pastors won't be left out...
As it's the consumption of the times...
Get ready to meet your maker
Call me anything you want but with your eyes you'll see ..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka / Jagaban And Osho Laughing At Wailers Now / 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.