Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,022 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why Is There A Resurrection? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There A Resurrection? (16826 Views)

Rccg House Fellowship Manual(sunday 8th April, 2018) Resurrection / Resurrection By Divine Intervention / Christ’s Resurrection—four Accounts, One Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 13, 2020
shadeyinka:

I'm glad at least you acknowledge that you are a humble wolf.

So pathetic, you can't separate that quality of God's holy spirit (HUMILITY) from the label you want to give JWs. Matthew 5:5

Ó mà se o! embarassed
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

So pathetic, you can't separate that quality of God's holy spirit (HUMILITY) from the label you want to give JWs. Matthew 5:5

Ó mà se o! embarassed

What better description is a wolf in sheep skin?
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 6:22am On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

There are signs to identify the chosen in each generation.
Abel's own was the acceptance of his sacrifice.

Noah's own was that all animals were going to meet him in the ark.

Moses asked for signs to help the people believe him and he did so many.

Elijah called down fire on sacrifice.

John only baptised people.

Jesus performed the greatest of all signs.

The Apostles performed to help the Israelites identify them back then.

All the signs aren't the same!

What is the sign Jesus himself foretold will serve as identifying mark of his end time group?

He said "when all the earth is in chaos as to find LOVE and UNITY in any society, his own followers will be identified by the LOVE and UNITY permeating their midst! John 13:34-35, 17:20-23

So real Bible students don't expect the same SIGNS all the time, we search the scriptures to know the IDENTIFYING MARK given for our own generation.
That's why Jesus said "a crooked and twisted generation is demanding for a sign (of course people with crooked minds will always demand for the same kind of signs from God's servants) but none of what they're expecting will be given them" Matthew 12:29

Jesus performed so many signs yet he said this same thing about his own generation. Luke 11:29
For your information my friend there will always be identifying mark of pure worship but it will never be what unbelievers like you are demanding, that's what Jesus meant! smiley
The wolves specialty is twisting scriptures to say what is isn't
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Think of a senatorial candidate discussing with his fellow senatorial candidate from another part of Nigeria about where they'll be staying after they've won the senatorial seat!

Of course one will be telling the other,

we will all be taken to Abuja to commence our duties as senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

But that's not where the remaining millions of Nigerians will stay! smiley

So Paul was directing this statement to his spirit anointed brothers (Born Again Christmas) chosen by God to rule with Jesus in heaven. Revelations 14:1
But the place where people will enjoy all the benefits of that heavenly government is here on Earth! Revelations 14:6 smiley

More personal stories than bible facts.

I asked you were would the saved go to with Jesus during his second coming?

If they are to remain on Earth why are they lifted up?

Do you know that the coming of Jesus will lead to destruction of the Earth and its inhabitants?

Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge. 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

Jeremiah 25:31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD. 25:32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth. 25:33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:

You're more wrong.

Let me explain the first and second death to you.

The death now is as a result of the sin we inherit from Adam and Eve.

Now, there are people who never heard about the gospel till they died, these ones are the unjust that will be resurrected with the just.

Do you remember that Satan will be imprisoned for a thousand years.... During these period, the just who are resurrected will teach the unjust the way of the lord.

I'm sure you know that at the end of the one thousand reign... Satan will be let loose to test people for the last time. Anyone, be it the just or the resurrected unjust who falls for Satan this time around will be destroyed forever... No more hope for any resurrection. This is the second death. Revelation likened it to something destroyed in the lake of fire.
Read Revelation 20:13&14

13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
See, if this fire is a literal fire, can death and hell fire be thrown into the same hell?

It's clear the second death is likened to something burnt in fire.

You should also check the root meaning of hell. It means to hide or cover... Other translations calls it grave.

We are yet to know those who made hell (grave) a place of torment.

If we are to follow Revelation 20:14 literally then we will say hell was thrown into hell, it doesn't make sense. Does it?

What do you think?

The main people who sinned in Eden. Did God sent them to hell? How come humans that inherited the sin are to be sent to hell? Is that the kind of unjust God you are serving?

Let's even say we committed the original sin and we live for 70 or 80 years... Will God now punish us forever for a sin of 80years? God does not punish more than the sin committed. Death is the wages of sin. The same applied to Adam and Eve.

This is your personal opinion and not God's opinion.
So it does not count.

No where in the Bible is it written that the resurrected Just will teach the unjust the way of the Lord, this is just your human thinking.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The Says there are only 2 resurrection the first and the second.

And anyone who is not part of the first is automatically condemned to die after the second resurrection which is the resurrection of the wicked.

The Bible does not teach eternal Hell God would not punish people for eternity. those are pagan teachings.

The word Hell can be translated to mean the grave,place of burning, or a place of darkness and limitations.

In Rev20:14.

Hell and death are cast in the fire.
the word Hell here is the grave. since in God's kingdom there will be no more pain or death, so there will be no need for grave to bury anyone.

Rev20:14 is simply telling you that death and grave will be destroyed by fire.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2020
shadeyinka:

If the second death is annihilation and death is supposed to be a state of no consciousness, how then can God pay each one according to his "evil works".

Do you believe that Christians will be rewarded in paradise according to their works? If this is true, is the same expected for the unrighteous ones? Will the state of annihilation of Adolf Hitler be different from that of Gen Abacha? Will the state of annihilation of Satan differ from the state of a petty thief who died from an accident while fleeing capture?

Yes, everyman will be reward by God according to their works weather good or bad

Annihilation does not stop people from been rewarded according to their works.

There will be degree of punishment in the lake of fire, people who have committed more sin will spend more time in the fire before dieing than those who have committed less.
but at the end of it everyone of them will die and be turned to ashes.

Revelation 22:12
“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward
is with Me, to give to every one according to his
work.

◄ Malachi 4:3 ►
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall
be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day
that I shall do this , saith the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 47:14
Behold, they shall be as stubble, The fire shall
burn them; They shall not deliver themselves
From the power of the flame; It shall not be a coal
to be warmed by, Nor a fire to sit before!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
blueAgent:

Yes, everyman will be reward by God according to their works weather good or bad

Annihilation does not stop people from been rewarded according to their works.

There will be degree of punishment in the lake of fire, people who have committed more sin will spend more time in the fire before dieing than those who have committed less.
but at the end of it everyone of them will die and be turned to ashes.

Revelation 22:12
“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward
is with Me, to give to every one according to his
work.

◄ Malachi 4:3 ►
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall
be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day
that I shall do this , saith the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 47:14
Behold, they shall be as stubble, The fire shall
burn them; They shall not deliver themselves
From the power of the flame; It shall not be a coal
to be warmed by, Nor a fire to sit before!
I like your twist in RED. It shows you are reasonable and honestly has considered it. The unfortunate thing ( to the wicked) is that God's reward is eternal. The smallest act of good deeds has an eternal reward just as the biggest acts done in love and sacrifice for Christ also has eternal reward.

It therefore looks like it is the intensity that may vary and not the duration. My personal opinion (not the scriptures) is that Hell cannot be a blanket judgement for sinners: there could be varying degrees of intensity where satan and the fallen angels will be in the hottest compartments and "nice sinners" are in less intense compartments . Even, if the punishment of hell is just eternal darkness, it's still a horrible place to be(but that's just my opinion and my opinions doesn't matter in this case). A thousand earth years is nothing to the spirit realm.

The second issue I'll like you to look at is the fact that time doesn't exist in eternity/heaven.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
shadeyinka:

I like your twist in RED. It shows you are reasonable and honestly has considered it. The unfortunate thing ( to the wicked) is that God's reward is eternal. The smallest act of good deeds has an eternal reward just as the biggest acts done in love and sacrifice for Christ also has eternal reward.

It therefore looks like it is the intensity that may vary and not the duration. My personal opinion (not the scriptures) is that Hell cannot be a blanket judgement for sinners: there could be varying degrees of intensity where satan and the fallen angels will be in the hottest compartments and "nice sinners" are in less intense compartments . Even, if the punishment of hell is just eternal darkness, it's still a horrible place to be(but that's just my opinion and my opinions doesn't matter in this case). A thousand earth years is nothing to the spirit realm.

The second issue I'll like you to look at is the fact that time doesn't exist in eternity/heaven.

Yes.

The punishment is not only about the time spent in the fire, the bible says that the wicked will be tormented that means their will be varying degree of torment, temperatures and pain.

The punishment of Hell is literal fire and not just a place of darkness the bible gives clear evidence that the fire will be real and not just an imagination.

Yes God is the only one who exist outside time every other person or being has a beginning which means they exist within time.

It was God who instituted time, although he existed outside time God created time and gave it a beginning.
Scientist has proven that the Universe has a beginning, they have discovered that there was a time when the Universe has not been formed.

In Genesis God created time, God formed day and night, it was God who gave us our 7days a week calendar, as he himself worked for 6days and rested on the 7th.

In eternity time will still exist but it would not be used as we use it here on earth to measure years, age or length of sometime.

Remember God created time before Adam and Eve fell, and God has promised to restore things as it was in the garden of Eden before Man's fall.

Here is an example of time in Eternity.

Isaiah 66:23
23 From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to
another, all mankind will come and bow down before me,”
says the Lord.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
shadeyinka:

What better description is a wolf in sheep skin?

You know better Sir! cheesy
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
blueAgent:

More personal stories than bible facts.

I asked you were would the saved go to with Jesus during his second coming?

If they are to remain on Earth why are they lifted up?

Do you know that the coming of Jesus will lead to destruction of the Earth and its inhabitants?

Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge. 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

Jeremiah 25:31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD. 25:32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth. 25:33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

God promised that he will NEVER strike the earth again the way he did during Noah's time, he adds "the earth will continue to exist for ever and ever" Genesis 8:21-22 Amen!

So we must understand any text that sounds contrary to that as an idiomatic expression! smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

God promised that he will NEVER strike the earth again the way he did during Noah's time, he adds "the earth will continue to exist for ever and ever" Genesis 8:21-22 Amen!

So we must understand any text that sounds contrary to that as an idiomatic expression! smiley

No, God promised not to strike the Earth again with Water.

Genesis 9:12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 9:13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 9:14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 9:15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 9:16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 9:17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
blueAgent:

No, God promised not to strike the Earth again with Water.

Genesis 9:12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 9:13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 9:14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 9:15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 9:16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 9:17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

NEVER TO STRIKE THE EARTH AGAIN! Genesis 8:22-23
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

You know better Sir! cheesy
A wolf is a wolf. It doesn't matter if it is a "gentle" one or not

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

NEVER TO STRIKE THE EARTH AGAIN! Genesis 8:22-23

How does this prove that the Earth would not be destroyed?

The new Heaven and Earth God would make were will the new Earth be placed if the old one does not pass away?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
blueAgent:

Yes.

The punishment is not only about the time spent in the fire, the bible says that the wicked will be tormented that means their will be varying degree of torment, temperatures and pain.
I agree with you here!

blueAgent:

The punishment of Hell is literal fire and not just a place of darkness the bible gives clear evidence that the fire will be real and not just an imagination.
I agree with you. But Jesus also used the figurative expression of "outer darkness"

Mat 8:12:
"But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Mat 25:30:
"And cast you the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

blueAgent:

Yes God is the only one who exist outside time every other person or being has a beginning which means they exist within time.

It was God who instituted time, although he existed outside time God created time and gave it a beginning.
Scientist has proven that the Universe has a beginning, they have discovered that there was a time when the Universe has not been formed.

In Genesis God created time, God formed day and night, it was God who gave us our 7days a week calendar, as he himself worked for 6days and rested on the 7th.

In eternity time will still exist but it would not be used as we use it here on earth to measure years, age or length of sometime.
Remember God created time before Adam and Eve fell, and God has promised to restore things as it was in the garden of Eden before Man's fall.

Time is a physical event. Angels don't operate through times and seasons defined by the sun or moon.

And something interesting about the new Jerusalem I want you to see. It doesn't have a sun.

Rev 7:16:
"They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat."

Rev 21:23:
"And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."

Rev 22:5:
"And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God gives them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever."

If the city has no sun for God is their light, would there ever be darkness?
If there is no night, does it not make sense that then people may not need to sleep : for they are never tired.

In other words even in the Physical realm, time seem not to be.

blueAgent:

Here is an example of time in Eternity.

Isaiah 66:23
23 From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to
another, all mankind will come and bow down before me,”
says the Lord.
I think this scripture is speaking about the time of the millennial (1000years) reign of Christ on earth.
Or what do you think?
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 14, 2020
blueAgent:

The new Heaven and Earth God would make were will the new Earth be placed if the old one does not pass away?

That's what you supposed to ask at first before all these arguments!

New heavens and the new earth is NOT literal Sir! smiley

To grasp this concept, you need to know what the old heaven and earth means first! Revelations 21:1

The heavens simply connotes the higher intelligence, setting standards for the lesser {Isaiah 55:9} in other words it refers to those ruling over others, they're the ones serving as the heavens, so it's what they dispense that moisturizes the earth (their subjects)! Isaiah 55:10

It's the standards your governments laid down that determines what happens in your society.

As Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) continue to circulate the earth with Jesus' teachings, God is forming (creating) a new set of rulers (New heavens) and a new set of subjects (New earth) and this setting will certainly yield positivity in all respect because it will all be established in righteousness. 2Peter 3:13

You may ask "HOW?"

Remember Jesus' teaching helps people to develop NEW PERSONALITY {Ephesians 4:24, Colossians 3:10} that's why you're seeing people from all over the earth HUMBLY coming together to form a new set of people {Isaiah 2:3} they're obedient to their own leaders {Hebrew 13:7,17} so that LOVE, JOY and PEACE reigns in their midst! Isaiah 2:4 compare to Jeremiah 31:33-34

Of course those ruling this people today will be taken to heaven finally as they've proved their worth here on earth {Luke 12:32} then their subjects will renovate the earth after God have REMOVED all disobedient humans from the earth! Proverbs 2:22

So the term "new heavens and new earth" is NOT what misinformed churchgoers are thinking Sir! smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2020
With their global preaching and teaching work, Jehovah's Witnesses are serving as God's fellow workers {1Corinthians 3:9}, all those surrendering themselves to this global campaign for God's Kingdom are undergoing MOLDING stages in God's hands! Jeremiah 18:6

That's the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what God's word said about the making of a new heavens (Government) and a new earth (subjects), Revelations 21:1 concludes and there was no more sea!

The sea is not the oceans where fishes swamp but crooked and faithless people! Isaiah 57:20

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2020
blueAgent:

Don't mind maximus, anything he doesn't like in the scriptures is figurative.

2Pet 3:11-16:
"Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved , what manner of persons ought you to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hastening to the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwells righteousness. Why, beloved, seeing that you look for such things, be diligent that you may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. And account that the long-suffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given to him has written to you; As also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, to their own destruction."

Rev 21:1:
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

Mat 24:35:
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

2Cor 4:18:
"While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."

All these scriptures and many more are mere figurative expressions. Like he admitted that he's a gentle wolf.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2020
shadeyinka:

"Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved , what manner of persons ought you to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hastening to the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwells righteousness. Why, beloved, seeing that you look for such things, be diligent that you may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. And account that the long-suffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given to him has written to you; As also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, to their own destruction."

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

"While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."

All these scriptures and many more are mere figurative expressions. Like he admitted that he's a gentle wolf.

Well it's just what my TEACHERS (Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses) infused in the brains of almost 9,000,000 people from all the nations of the earth, they've successfully infused this idea in our minds to the point that we are all WORKING together as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, and it's just fitting to what they are teaching us!

But all that is just like THEORIES Sir!

They taught us one thing by the way they interpreted what's written in God's word, you and your folks are saying this teaching is wrong by interpreting God's word in your own way.

So let's conclude with what James said.

Jehovah's Witnesses have interpreted the Bible their own way, you people have interpreted the Bible in your own way. That means it's your BELIEFS against ours.

Well let the world SEE your FAITH through visible WORKS, because Jehovah's Witnesses are everywhere showing our FAITH by this WORK we are doing globally! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Maximus69:

Well it's just what my TEACHERS (Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses) infused in the brains of almost 9,000,000 people from all the nations of the earth, they've successfully infused this idea in our minds to the point that we are all WORKING together as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, and it's just fitting to what they are teaching us!

But all that is just like THEORIES Sir!

They taught us one thing by the way they interpreted what's written in God's word, you and your folks are saying this teaching is wrong by interpreting God's word in your own way.

So let's conclude with what James said.

Jehovah's Witnesses have interpreted the Bible their own way, you people have interpreted the Bible in your own way. That means it's your BELIEFS against ours.

Well let the world SEE your FAITH through visible WORKS, because Jehovah's Witnesses are everywhere showing our FAITH by this WORK we are doing globally! James 2:18-26 smiley
I don't care about Wolves irrespective of the skin they put on!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
shadeyinka:

Perfect, this was the next bible verse I wanted to give him.

To add to this.
Paul also told us that the Earth and the Heavens are reserved for the destruction of the unjust or ungodly man.

2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
blueAgent:

To add to this.
Paul also told us that the Earth and the Heavens are reserved for the destruction of the unjust or ungodly man.

2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
That's usually my problem with JWs, they explain the scriptures away just by a single misquoted verse.

Shalom
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
shadeyinka:

I don't care about Wolves irrespective of the skin they put on!

Who cares about what you care for? cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses have interpreted the Bible and we're working along with our faith!

The Governing Body (new heavens) doing perfectly fine with the way they're organizing the 9,000,000 people from different races (new earth) and their subjects are also supporting them by being submissive globally.

Everything is working out perfectly just as the interpretation they're presenting.

So let the world SEE how your faith is working, that's all! Matthew 5:14-16 cheesy
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
blueAgent:

To add to this.

First agree amongst yourselves and start doing something worthwhile to show people how your faith works!

Jehovah's Witnesses are showing everyone their faith by working towards it! James 2:18-26
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
shadeyinka:

That's usually my problem with JWs, they explain the scriptures away just by a single misquoted verse.

Shalom

Mr Shalom, let people see how effective your faith is by working unitedly towards your faith!

You've been arguing profusely with your cohorts ever since on Nairaland yet you want people to take such divided religious setting seriously! cheesy

Òdè, Òpònú, Olódo! cheesy
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Maximus69:

Mr Shalom, let people see how effective your faith is by working unitedly towards your faith!

You've been arguing profusely with your cohorts ever since on Nairaland yet you want people to take such divided religious setting seriously! cheesy

Òdè, Òpònú, Olódo! cheesy
Your individual fruit is plain to see: and it's not surprising for a wolf you claim to be.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Maximus69:

Who cares about what you care for? cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses have interpreted the Bible and we're working along with our faith!

The Governing Body (new heavens) doing perfectly fine with the way they're organizing the 9,000,000 people from different races (new earth) and their subjects are also supporting them by being submissive globally.

Everything is working out perfectly just as the interpretation they're presenting.

So let the world SEE how your faith is working, that's all! Matthew 5:14-16 cheesy
It's impossible for a wolf to be a sheep!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
shadeyinka:

It's impossible for a wolf to be a sheep!

We're Jehovah's Witnesses, our faith is working globally and everyone can SEE it! Matthew 5:14-16
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Maximus69:

We're Jehovah's Witnesses, our faith is working globally and everyone can SEE it! Matthew 5:14-16
Everyone can see your Wolf character in your activities
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
shadeyinka:

Everyone can see your Wolf character in your activities

Òdè, Òpònú, Olódo, so all the fine works Jehovah's Witnesses are doing globally will be discarded by intelligent individuals who are out there observing fine works, all because of your blind argument on FACELESS social media! cheesy

Well everyone can see the good works of Jehovah's Witnesses out there Mr Shalom, nobody can see my face or yours neither followers of this particular thread on Nairaland, all what they're seeing is your blind arguments that's where you're fooling yourself Sir! cheesy
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
Maximus69:

Òdè, Òpònú, Olódo, so all the fine works Jehovah's Witnesses are doing globally will be discarded by intelligent individuals who are out there observing fine works, all because of your blind argument on FACELESS social media! cheesy

Well everyone can see the good works of Jehovah's Witnesses out there Mr Shalom, nobody can see my face or yours neither followers of this particular thread on Nairaland, all what they're seeing is your blind arguments that's where you're fooling yourself Sir! cheesy
I am not disputing that everyone can see Wolves at work representing JW organisation! Their fruit is eminent and characteristic of wolves in sheep skin.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
shadeyinka:

I am not disputing that everyone can see Wolves at work representing JW organisation! Their fruit is eminent and characteristic of wolves in sheep skin

Your own PERSONAL opinion Mr Shalom, over 8,000,0000,000 people globally are watching the 9,000,000 Jehovah's Witnesses in their neighbourhood, so you're just like nothing in their midst with your opinion and useless miracles that's not yielding any positive fruit! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains / Is Abortion Advisable? / Catholics And Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.